Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (33904 Views)

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by zoedew: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Presupposes folks at the scene knew who he was. Isn't it? He think we are fools! Anyone who knows Banex Plaza knows the ethnic card Danladi is playing here has no place there. Did he kick and assaulted the security guard? Was it not him seen in the video now gone viral on the internet being restrained by his security aides from further assaulting the security guard? In a well run country he should have resigned his office or be dismissed.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by ahiboilandgas: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
shevy878:

I still believed the Igbo's should be allowed to have their own country. I wonder while the North will still want to continue living with the easterns in one Nigeria. You guys prefer to live with the Igbo ppl than your Niger brother.
the ibo cam start by migrating out of the north....a least no body is stopping any ibo man from entering bus and packing home

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by EmekaA125(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

I dun talk my own finish. Dare us and see!

God bless the North.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I didn't know that Northerners chestbeat too. The highest thing you people will do is to attack Igbos and their businesses in the North. U can't win any fight against IPOB/Kanu. Know this and know peace!!!
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by ahiboilandgas: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
History555:

You saw people climbing his jeep with all the police and dss. No wonder lazyyouth called you a jobless audio billionaire. You better stick to your audio trucking business
i know say u be pig ipob see ur type of reasoning ...
Advice To Buhari On How To Make His Speech Interesting by History555: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Since pmb speech are extraordinary boring. I suggest the following

1. Immediately after the national anthem, hire cherokee to shake her big ass live for 1minute

2. Midway into the speech get pinky, ms hydro to twerk for 1minute

3. After that interlude tell Nigerians to listen to the end if they want to see the 10 curviest ladies in Nigeria

4. After the speech show 10 big, soft booties for 2minutes with their phone no.

Do this and thank me later
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by caracas: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

IPOB, ESN and other unscrupulous elements in the South East region should NOT dare the NORTH!

Mark my words IPOBIANS, if anything bad should happen to Danladi Umar or any Arewa sons or daughters, we'll make Nigeria HELL for you bloody terrorists!

I repeat, NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO UMAR! Limit your secessionist chants and sectional slogans to your region. Limit your uncouth behavior to your region! If you think we'll fold our hands and watch you humiliate our leaders like you humiliated Ekweremadu and co, then you must be joking!

God bless the North.
The Thunder that will fire you, fire buhari n fire Arewa
Is still coming.....
Una go see chumchin
Useless Terrorists
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by kollinz1234(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
see this noise maker. You are this tough and Shekau is choosing which of your young girls to rape? Coward
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by EmekaA125(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
If you see how powerful IPOB are in the north, even tormentng and humiliating high ranking Nigerians in far away Abuja?

Even in Kaduna here, IPOB has been giving my governor nightmares every night. grin
I'm in Kebbi too. The entire North doesn't like hearing iPOB at all. The acronym/Kanu usually give them goosebumps. They want the present status quo that favours them to remain till infinity but IPOB is formidable to stop them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by julaion: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
this time we the biafrans will bring the war to your door step... remember in 1967 the war was the world against the biafrans but this time we will feed you to the vultures of the air because it will be you alone... dont dare the igbos
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by vexing(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
My friend stop ranting like a mad cow.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by ahiboilandgas: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
History555:

You saw people climbing his jeep with all the police and dss. No wonder lazyyouth called you a jobless audio billionaire. You better stick to your audio trucking business
u can see u are a sadist and a miserable one.....
What Makes You Happy? by History555: 6:55pm On Mar 23
I don't care if price of fuel is 500 naira a litre as long as buhari media cows and supporters are buying at same price, i am happy.

Each time i drive out of my cabash to my business and sight some of those buhari supporters arguing politcs and loafing about i am happy and pray they remain like that till 2023.

Each time i see nepa cutting the light of buhari supporters because they did not pay bill or see estate security refusing them to pass the gate because they did not pay security level i am happy and pray they suffer more harassment grin grin grin

Each time i see buhari supporters fighting conductor because of 50 naira. I am happy and hope they loose a tooth.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by AfonjaConehead: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
4kU.

You people should get your arsse out of our resources and go away.
Your Fulani people have been murdering southerners and you should be the ones expecting a 'response' from us.. time is coming
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by zoedew: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Esseite:
Yet no video or pictures showing such chants... moreover the security personnel is from plateau state.

You are only trying to justify your tribalistic nature. Onnoghen maybe right after all on your person.

Keep Onnoghen out of this. He deserved what he got having been a purveyor of corruption in the judiciary. He only sat, clothed in gas, near naked flame! Only a government serious about fixing corruption will make the Eso Panel on corruption in the judiciary freely available to the citizenry. In that report Onnoghen clearly was indicted for being a corrupt Judge. He was saved from being kicked out of The Bench only because he had become a Court of Appeal Judge by the time the release and implementation of the report came to be. No doubt in my mind before his passing Eso, JSC kept looking at Onnoghen in 3D!
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by perdollar(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
In 2006, I was in SS3 in a boarding school in the northern part of the country. I wrote an article against one of the teachers. He was responsible for providing basic school items like chalk etc, u know d north wl creat any position for their own to occupy. He was basically doing nothing, so I wrote against his 'office' and it was read in d assembly. This bloody mallam came looking for me in d class, he bundled me out of d class n took me to d staff office where he insulted my ethnic group, my religion and my family. Kept saying bastard ojukwu wayward Christian religion. Each of the staff present about 7 of them joined him and they took turn to flog me. That day, I learnt what is called betrayal, that was d only thing that hurt me, not d insults or beating. In essence, the behavior of this man is same attitude that most northerners have

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by JAWBONE(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Shut up your dirty mouth there. Empty vessel. If you believe this made up bullshit to save face based on ethnic sentiments then you must be very dumb.

Security guards working at a supermarket started chanting secessionist slogans immediately CCT CHAIRMAN arrived. Because he is who? The person who will stop Biafra? We are not as dumb as that Chairman. Next time he should look for a better lie

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by chloride6: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Keep digging bruv...

grin
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
rontolo:

Utter trash!

I wu dimkpa!!
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Beremx:
online chest beating. You can’t do more than a dead rat!

Nne, hapu ndi ara!
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
rontolo:

Utter trash!

Ndia wu ndia ara. We shouldn't give them attention.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by tonyson010(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Danladi umar, you are disgrace to the office you hold. From one lie to another. The video is out there, yet you utter Public lie with no shame.
Anyway I don't blame you, its the lawless country I blame. In a sane clime, by now you should be jobless.

He would have resigned, but instead, he diverted the issue along tribal lines so his people will see it that way even when it wasn't.
Our leaders use tribe and religion to maltreat us.

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by ahiboilandgas: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
perdollar:
In 2006, I was in SS3 in a boarding school in the northern part of the country. I wrote an article against one of the teachers. He was responsible for providing basic school items like chalk etc, u know d north wl creat any position for their own to occupy. He was basically doing nothing, so I wrote against his 'office' and it was read in d assembly. This bloody mallam came looking for me in d class, he bundled me out of d class n took me to d staff office where he insulted my ethnic group, my religion and my family. Kept saying bastard ojukwu wayward Christian religion. Each of the staff present about 7 of them joined him and they took turn to flog me. That day, I learnt what is called betrayal, that was d only thing that hurt me, not d insults or beating. In essence, the behavior of this man is same attitude that most northerners have
why going to the north u hate so much to school .....school done finish for ipob land built by pig head kanu

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by tonyson010(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
zoedew:

Keep Onnoghen out of this. He deserved what he got having been a purveyor of corruption in the judiciary. He only sat, clothed in gas, near naked flame! Only a government serious about fixing corruption will make the Eso Panel on corruption in the judiciary freely available to the citizenry. In that report Onnoghen clearly was indicted for being a corrupt Judge. He was saved from being kicked out of The Bench only because he had become a Court of Appeal Judge by the time the release and implementation of the report came to be. No doubt in my mind before his passing Eso, JSC kept looking at Onnoghen in 3D!

Now the judiciary is fighting corruption. grin grin
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by peculiar2233: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Okudiover(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Danladi umar, you are disgrace to the office you hold. From one lie to another. The video is out there, yet you utter Public lie with no shame.
Anyway I don't blame you, its the lawless country I blame. In a sane clime, by now you should be jobless.

Or in jail sef

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by PAWG(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Where’s the evidence?

We’ve seen evidence of you assaulting a guard, provide evidence to substantiate your claims or shut the fvck up. Animal!
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Kingspin(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.
You can join Buhari in London for check up
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

Somebody will just wake up and start to write nonsense... what is "the North"
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by aryzgreat: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
This goat must be made to repeat the secessionist chants and slogans since only him can hear it. The video never showed any song or chants.

How this idiot is trying to turn himself to victim despite the video evidence is still surprising. How could he be assaulted when he came with policemen and about 3 Hausa dressed men that one was captured slapping the security while he was kneeling?

This country is a serious joke. It's better we have military men back to power so we know it's only d uniform men we would be scared of than these bloody scroundrels of politicians.

SMH
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by Essien45: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hmm..

God bless the North.

You don rant finish?
Na your type dey die for nothing.
This bloody idiot called Umar is obviously lying.
You self con dey carry matter for head.
See if gbege happen all man answer him papa name including you. You dey here dey shout north, north know you?
The one wey boko haram, fulani herdsmen and bandit dey do una never do una you wan con add biafra on top.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by perdollar(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
why going to the north u hate so much to school .....school done finish for ipob land built by pig head kanu
unfortunately in d north, virtually all of them are dullards like u.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by jamjo: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dexpro:
Crass balderdash.

Such a monumental disgrace!

British named them Burma. They rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Myanmar.

-British named them Upper Volta, but they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Burkina Faso - Land of Incorruptible People.

-British named them Gold Coast, they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Ghana.

-British named them Southern Rhodesia. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zimbabwe.

-British named them Northern Rhodesia. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zambia.

-British named them Tanganyika. They rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Tanzania.

-Germans named them colony of South West Africa. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Namibia.

-France named them Dahomey. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Benin.

-Belgium named them Zaire. However, they rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

-Britain named a bunch of people - Nigeria.
They rather kill to preserve it than restructure and give themselves a befitting new name.

"It is only an animal that bears the name that is given to it by his enemy"* (Proverb).

THE FUTILITY OF PRESERVING NIGERIA

My angry reaction earlier today on APC UK platform:

Most of the Diasporans here living in Europe. Can you show me one multi-ethnic state in Europe where one group is positioned to dominate the rest that hasn't broken up?

For those who do not know, what you call ethnic groups in Nigeria are called nations in Europe.

There's nowhere in the world where the white man accepts domination from another white man in perpetuity.

It used to be so under the Roman empire and the like. Not anymore. The Communists tried it, dividing society into capitalists and proletariats, deluding themselves that ethnicity is effectively swept under the carpet, but what followed? The Communist edifices in Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and the big brother, USSR, all collapsed, while the two Germans that are ethnically the same but split by communism vs capitalism were reunited. Such is the power of ethnic nationalism.

Czechoslovakia was made up of two ethnic groups, the Czech and the Slovakians. Both separated peacefully on 1st January 1993. The former is today 10.6 million people and the latter 5.4 million. Added together, they're not up to Lagos. Yet, they split for peace. Two masters can't be in the same house.

Yugoslavia in 1991 was 23.2 million, barely more than Lagos population. It broke into six countries same year - all along ethnic lines, namely: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.

Then the big brother, USSR. It had, at least, the following ethnic groups identified by their languages:

Regional languages:

Ukrainian

Belarusian

Uzbek

Kazakh

Georgian

Azerbaijani

Lithuanian

Moldavian

Latvian

Kyrgyz

Tajik

Armenian

Turkmen

Estonian

Minority languages:

Abkhaz

Bashkir

Buryat

Chechen

Finnish

Volga German

Korean

Ossetian

Tatar

& various others.

Today, your fingers will not be enough to count the number of countries that have emerged from the USSR.

Sit down there and be preaching unity in Nigeria as if you're the kindest gentleman on earth while you have no solution to the genocide in Southern Kaduna, the illegal but officially condoned arms in the hands of killer herdsmen roaming the country, and be condemning those better informed about the fact that the country is undergoing the strains of a forced union and should be peacefully restructured or let people go their separate ways.

In Europe, the two best examples of fairly stable multi-ethnic states are the UK and Switzerland. The former is led by reasonable men who permitted regional autonomy to the Irish, the Scots and the Welsh, while the English dominate Westminster. That's something some of us are asking for, but you're fighting against it in your own country wracked by ethnic crisis. Your own people are better off under oppression of fellow black men because your people have bad leaders who can't do better than their new internal colonisers.

The latter country, Switzerland, has four ethnic groups. Each of them rotates the presidency annually through seven cantons that constitute the federation units. All the four languages of the four ethnic groups are recognized as official languages and school languages to boot, namely: German, French, Italian, and Romansch that has just a few thousand speakers!

There's nowhere in the world where the Caucasians allow the domination of their group by another.

In Canada, Quebec is the only full French-speaking province, aside from a little section of New Brunswick. The other seven provinces are English-speaking. Yet, Canada is bilingual for the sake of Quebec! And each of the provinces is largely self-governing.

Here we are in Nigeria, you have people arguing vehemently that a decrepit, structurally flawed, and crisis-prone artificial contraption badly configured by the British only needs good people to survive. Why not centralize the powers of the British regions to London and see what happens?

My Conclusion:

When many commentators read and repost or share your articles with many of their friends and contacts, they do so because they want others to learn.

Nice one lecture, but Nigerians are deaf and Nigeria is full of educated illiterates who are in love with their oppressors.
Re: Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans by seunayantokun(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na lie. Produce proof.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock / Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed / Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.