Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (25264 Views)

It’s Treasonable To Deploy Nigerian Army To Niger Without Senate Approval — MBF / WOW:: Photos From Tinubu's Meeting With Arewa Traders In Abuja. / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Benoxvals:

The footwear’s are made in which country ?

I wish I knew.. but I shipped them from Dubai
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Mohammedoba36: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Where is the middle belt please?can someone volunteer to list the states that makes up middle belt as purported?to my understanding only Benue state is middle belt state, others have majority of muslims therefore they remain Northerners.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Meanwhile some *sswipe calling himself buckeyenonsense is questioning why some others want their Yoruba nation.

Awon were po lori forum yii sha.

Way to go Middlebeltans.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Ever8090: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Exactly. You know them well. They are very saucy people.
make una 2 dey device una self
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Easier said than done.

We have been hearing this same story for more than 40 years now.

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business. See my signature for details.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by icedbreez(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Noise makers...never able to walk their talk.

Watch the next Presidential election voting pattern of the MB, it will be lockstep with the core north as usual.

Only the SS and SE got cojones.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ever8090:
you ended up not making any sense at all...I am not in the mood for argument..but remember fulani are not Nigeriaans but invaders...I pity the Hausas who won't rise up and chase those clowns out of their lsnd
Who did Fulani invade? The rift u want to see between the two tribes will never be seen. When Fulani came to Nigeria there was no boarder or a nation call Nigeria, remember this!
Those who invaded us, impose on u a religion, gave u their culture, colonise u and ur sense shld be ur major concern not fellow Africans with whom we share a lot of things in common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by duro4chang(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
What is bad is bad. It is not easy to market a bad product. We are tired.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Faber(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Rahkman:
forget simon lalong plateau people hate hausa/fulani with passion that 1 i fit vouch for

True talk. I visited Jos...the Beroms, the Angaste etc no dey use eye see Fulani man. They hate Fulanis pass the South Sef.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by ken6488(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Where is the middle belt please?can someone volunteer to list the states that makes up middle belt as purported?to my understanding only Benue state is middle belt state, others have majority of muslims therefore they remain Northerners.
in your dreams

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by ken6488(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
We will gladly welcome them to Niger delta
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
I completely agreed.

This is de best news I've heard this year
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
D. O. A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Unless you want to dey deceive yourself, there is nothing like one North. That's why GMB couldn't become the president untill his party merge with some other political party.

Northern Nigeria is a creation of the British.

With Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau and Benue u expect me not to believe in one North?
Check those states well and know why I mentioned them, ponder well about them and their affiliation to one North.
We can still live in diversity!
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by chiedozie198100: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
franchasng:
Its too late, you guys dulled for too long and now I doubt if anything can be done to save you guys angry

Their Islamic terrorist cleric leader Gumi has gone to Ogun State today to meet and deceive Obasanjo in disguise to assess Ogun State to know where to tell his Muslim terrorists aka Bandits and fulani herdsmen to attack Ogun State and Southwest from.

Yorubas should please stay at alert. Don't trust these blood-thirsty Fulani Muslim extremists and invaders on land grabbing mission to conquer Nigeria through political dominance and then nationwide massacre....that was how Muslim invaders conquered Egypt and destroyed everything good (science & technology) of Egypy and made Egypt a third world country with no sign of science or technology today, whereas Egypt was among the birthplace of science and technology.

They also conquered Turkey the same way.

They have a mission to conquer Nigeria.

Check all Muslim countries; they are lazy, lack no direction and careless of science and technology which happens to be the bedrock of today's development and civilisation......but they enjoy making use of products of science and technology......go to Qatar, yes it has fine structures and roads, etc but its empty because everything there was built by foreigners from US, Europe, Asian countries and African migrant laborers.

Same applies to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, etc......laziness is their hallmark.....they spend their whole time reciting and cramming quoran and creating terrorist organizations to fight useless religious war when the rest of the world are busy carrying out research on how to invent latest technologies to make life easier for humans.

Islam is a cancer...........it keeps spreading till it destroys the host body, so the best thing to do is to cut it off at the initial stage before it spreads angry

U clearly don't know what obj is capable of.
U think he'll fall for a clown like gumi?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by criuze(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeria expired naturally

just like any other make made it must expire
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by aryzgreat: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Every part of this contraption don tire for the forced fake marriage.

If there is referendum today, trust me only Hausa / Fulani will be left in Nigeria.

Buhari has really caused more damage than any past president.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by calcal: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
The question is, are they serious?

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
I'm from the middle belt and I fully support this. We can't be 'North Central' when they need the population but become 'middle belt' when we're not needed anymore. Our lands cannot remain opportunities for conquests

4 Likes

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Ghen ghen. It has started. The isolation of the Fulani has begun. Every region is rejecting the fulani. 2nd Nigerian civil loading....

Story. If they were serious about severing links with arewa, they would have done it without announcing that they want to
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Someone7:
I'm from the middle belt and I fully support this. We can't be 'North Central' when they need the population but become 'middle belt' when we're not needed anymore. Our lands cannot remain opportunities for conquests

Then let them do it. Why are they announcing it first?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by greatjoey: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
It is long over due. Just act and stop mere threat.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Positivepoint(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
franchasng:
Its too late, you guys dulled for too long and now I doubt if anything can be done to save you guys angry

Their Islamic terrorist cleric leader Gumi has gone to Ogun State today to meet and deceive Obasanjo in disguise to assess Ogun State to know where to tell his Muslim terrorists aka Bandits and fulani herdsmen to attack Ogun State and Southwest from.

Yorubas should please stay at alert. Don't trust these blood-thirsty Fulani Muslim extremists and invaders on land grabbing mission to conquer Nigeria through political dominance and then nationwide massacre....that was how Muslim invaders conquered Egypt and destroyed everything good (science & technology) of Egypy and made Egypt a third world country with no sign of science or technology today, whereas Egypt was among the birthplace of science and technology.

They also conquered Turkey the same way.

They have a mission to conquer Nigeria.

Check all Muslim countries; they are lazy, lack no direction and careless of science and technology which happens to be the bedrock of today's development and civilisation......but they enjoy making use of products of science and technology......go to Qatar, yes it has fine structures and roads, etc but its empty because everything there was built by foreigners from US, Europe, Asian countries and African migrant laborers.

Same applies to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, etc......laziness is their hallmark.....they spend their whole time reciting and cramming quoran and creating terrorist organizations to fight useless religious war when the rest of the world are busy carrying out research on how to invent latest technologies to make life easier for humans.

Islam is a cancer...........it keeps spreading till it destroys the host body, so the best thing to do is to cut it off at the initial stage before it spreads angry

Bros u got ur history wrong, I understand ur hate of islam but egypt was destroyed buy Julius Caesar himself In 48 BC. He destroyed the great library of alexandria.

https://ehistory.osu.edu/articles/burning-library-alexandria
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by baseb: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
These crises could be managed better. But , honestly leadership is seriously lacking. It seems they are hoping on the army to keep the country together. An army that is sectionalized. How possible is that?
It's just sad for the country.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by dederocs(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Take action, words are nothing in this game. They attacked your boss, attack their bosses too, they are only human that bleed...get organized with big guns.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Lush100(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
You still just want to.
Instead if you to declare you have already.
Don't worry, when ur deputy gov also get it, u will do it quickly.

Haha
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
There is nothing started. The forum is known as a forum of bigotic extremist Christians who can't command any followers in the North. For a sane mind, it is clsear that middlebelt comprises of
Benue State, Adamawa State, Federal Capital Territory, Kwara State, Kogi State, Niger State, Nasarawa StateTaraba State, Plateau State and the southern parts of Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Bauchi State, Gombe State, Yobe State, and Borno State. If u critically look into these states, their zone, territory, their ethno-religious depth to the extent that some are even core Northern states you'll realise that the Christian group is delusionally dreaming for heaven on earth. Ponder well!

The way you guys use the word 'bigot' to describe others in this horror regime, you think you can subjugate 200 million people forever. This was not mandatory. Buhari had the opportunity of ruling well. He chose sorrow, tears and blood.
MAY THE EVIL YOU ARE DEFENDING LOCATE YOU!

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:

With Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau and Benue u expect me not to believe in one North?
Check those states well and know why I mentioned them, ponder well about them and their affiliation to one North.
We can still live in diversity!
Keep on deceiving yourself about one North. Who were the officers that lead the Okar coup? Okay expelled the most part of the North East and North West. Keep on deceiving yourself grin

It seems you just dey use me catch cruise sef, for you to think the likes of Benue, Taraba, pleateu, Kogi, Abuja etc would wanna be in any country with you hausas grin

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Ever8090: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
Who did Fulani invade? The rift u want to see between the two tribes will never be seen. When Fulani came to Nigeria there was no boarder or a nation call Nigeria, remember this!
Those who invaded us, impose on u a religion, gave u their culture, colonise u and ur sense shld be ur major concern not fellow Africans with whom we share a lot of things in common.
I share a lot of things in common with Africans but not a tribe who distaste peace for no reason..a tribe who have refused to mark their boundaries after all this decades.btw..you said Fulani came to Nigeria when there were no boundaries, are you serious right now?..what was Usman Danfodio known for?.
I believe history is there for everyone to gain knowledge from. People occupied their lands and were fully aware of their boundaries, culture,tradition and religion b4 Usman Danfodio came to fight and conquer them.
If their were no boundaries, why didn't he settled in one location and ignore people to leave their lives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Saraki, Dogara Under Fire Over Impeachment Threat / Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency / Buhari Appoints Justice Dongban Mensem As Acting Court Of Appeal President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.