Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (25488 Views)

It’s Treasonable To Deploy Nigerian Army To Niger Without Senate Approval — MBF / WOW:: Photos From Tinubu's Meeting With Arewa Traders In Abuja. / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Shey we are here, the way sharia was used to cover the rots in the far north Zamfara in particular and now we can see the result of the hypocrisy.
The middle belt has spoken despite Ortom and Danjuma earlier taking the lead. Well pretend and continue asking me useless and very useless question as if you are my teacher
Those with ears let them hear if you think there is anything like one north continue dreaming

U gat a lot of emotions to spare. Still doesn't answer d question I asked:

"awakening from what?"
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Ever8090: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
Only cowards will be afraid of strangers and create hostilities just to relief themselves out of fear of domination.
Fighting out invaders from your land is not cowardice..
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

U gat a lot of emotions to spare. Still doesn't answer d question I asked:

"awakening from what?"

Thunder FIRE ya nyash
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Thunder FIRE ya nyash

This guy is deeply hurt. I can feel it. I didn't no how powerful the 3 words below could be until today:

"awakening from what?"
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

This guy is deeply hurt. I can feel it. I didn't no how powerful the 3 words below could be until today:

"awakening from what?"

Lemme go punts some game with Bet9ja when I am back we restart this useless nursery rhymes of yours
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Lemme go punts some game with Bet9ja when I am back we restart this useless nursery rhymes of yours

Oh dear. Hope u won't get emotional and raining insults if things don't go ur way there? Meanwhile:

"awakening from what?"
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Oh dear. Hope u won't get emotional and raining insults if things don't go ur way there? Meanwhile:

"awakening from what?"

Shut ur mouth and keep ur useless badluck to yoursel it seems the codein and fura du nunu you usually take is at work.
Now disappear from my mention, there are better fish to fry
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Warripikine: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sweet news
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Shut ur mouth and keep ur useless badluck to yoursel it seems the codein and fura du nunu you usually take is at work.
Now disappear from my mention, there are better fish to fry

U see what am saying? My guy is just spilling his emotions d way shell spills crude oil in ogoni land. All your ticket wey de cut since na me cause am? cheesy cheesy I feel ur hurt and ur pain. I wish I could help.

Since I have appeared in ur mention, what will u do about it? Continue crying & cursing?

Meanwhile:
"awakening from what?"
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Aketi2: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
MBF should be supported and funded. They have ambitions unlike the average Fulani who does not have ambition. His ambition is to spread the Pagan religion of the Arabs.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gerrard59(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gyong:

True, power will definately change by Gods grace, Dude those guys are over hyped. Strategize and confront them properly, no one has ever done that., they will role back to their hole, they are cowards that's why they only attack at night while men slept killing a lot of women and children. Lastly bro don't be deceived thinking the Christians population is few here, the concentration of Christians in southern Kaduna, samunaka area, large deposition of Hausa Christian in ikara, anchau, makarfi expanding to kano and katsina called maguzawa, jos, Benue, nasarawa, taraba, gombe, bauchi, huge population in Adamawa, Maiduguri.... When talking about Christian population don't count out the middle belt and some northern states. The Christians here are not so into dog eat dog politics that's why you think the are a handful. By the way if everyone will make politics a do or die affair, putting heavy arms in the hand of thugs and loyal supporters the Hausa cannot and I sincerely believe they can no longer hold this country hostage cos they are not as educated and sensible as others but only thrive well on politics of intimidition and violence and not given a Bleep about human life and rule of law. But by so doing the country will burn. We just need to unite and vote out the modafuckers and after constitute a government for all, with impartial service chiefs and heads of other security outfits we can push the animals back into their caves. The big question is can we unite and boot them out? The constant war I see here is Yoruba vs Igbo, south south isolating itself. When will west, east, South south, middle belt and all those that are tired of shit going on unite during an election to boot those guys out? Restructuring? They will not accept, war? Not in all best interest, election? Our best option is, unite, boot them out, with sensible humans constituting the days government, we can bring different proposals to the table and we will be sure that there may be a reasonable outcome. Can we unite against this evil that bedeviled this nation for so long?

At the bold, that's not possible when Tinubu - self acclaimed leader of Yoruba people - said Fulanis and Yorubas are one nation blah blah blah. The country has to divide, no ifs or buts - unity is out of the picture. The Fulanis have supporters from western countries, so they are pretty confident that nothing will happen to their control of power. Interesting to know that the population of Northern Christians is actually bigger than I thought. I've always fancied staying amongst Northern Christians but since the Wahhabi Islamist have made it unhabitable, I had to reconsider my decision.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gyong(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

At the bold, that's not possible when Tinubu - self acclaimed leader of Yoruba people - said Fulanis and Yorubas are one nation blah blah blah. The country has to divide, no ifs or buts - unity is out of the picture. The Fulanis have supporters from western countries, so they are pretty confident that nothing will happen to their control of power. Interesting to know that the population of Northern Christians is actually bigger than I thought. I've always fancied staying amongst Northern Christians but since the Wahhabi Islamist have made it unhabitable, I had to reconsider my decision.

We are all for the division bro, those guy are making life difficult for all. How can we achieve that?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional but emotions don't answer simple questions:

Then let them do it. Why are they announcing it first?"

You are the one bitching about a common announcement. Who is emotional here?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gerrard59(m): 5:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Gyong:

We are all for the division bro, those guy are making life difficult for all. How can we achieve that?

Through war o, nothing else. Nigeria will not disintegrate without a war, that's the truth. Which is why my initial post argued that you people are better off in Biafra than on your own - which is geographically impossible and this affects your security. You need to join a stronger body.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 5:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Someone7:

You are the one bitching about a common announcement. Who is emotional here?

Wow...u gat loads of emotion in u too spare. Meanwhile, ur emotions haven't answered my question:

"Let them do it. Why are they announcing it first?'
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Wow...u gat loads of emotion in u too spare. Meanwhile, ur emotions haven't answered my question:

No I'm a machine idiot and I don't express emotion like human beings. You haven't answered mine either. Why is announcement paining you?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Someone7:

No I'm a machine idiot and I don't express emotion like human beings. You haven't answered mine either. Why is announcement paining you?

Did u ask any question b4 now? U see why I say u have so much emotions to spare. Meanwhile:

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u ask any question b4 now? U see why I say u have so much emotions to spare. Meanwhile:

You see why I said you're a proper dumb ass? Meanwhile:

Why is announcement paining you? grin grin grin
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2021
Someone7:

You see why I said you're a proper dumb ass? Meanwhile:

Why is announcement paining you? grin grin grin

Ur choice of words keep giving u away as an emotional person.

U are asking for what doesn't exist with me. So where's d answer going to come from? Meanwhile, let them do it. Why are they announcing it first"
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Ur choice of words keep giving u away as an emotional person.

U are asking for what doesn't exist with me. So where's d answer going to come from? Meanwhile, let them do it. Why are they announcing it first"

Of course I'm an emotional person. I express emotions like joy, sadness, anger etc. Why do you keep using words you have no understanding of their meaning? You've convinced me you're a child wrapped in a stupid adults body. grin grin

Meanwhile why is the announcement paining you?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Someone7:

Of course I'm an emotional person. I express emotions like joy, sadness, anger etc. Why do you keep using words you have no understanding of their meaning? You've convinced me you're a child wrapped in a stupid adults body. grin grin

Meanwhile why is the announcement paining you?

Meaning of emotions:

"instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from or devoid of intellect, rational thinking, reasoning or knowledge."

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Meaning of emotions:

"instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from or devoid of intellect, rational thinking, reasoning or knowledge."

Okay I'm going to ignore your sorry ass now. When you learn to read and understand simple English, come back.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Someone7:

Okay I'm going to ignore your sorry ass now. When you learn to read and understand simple English, come back.

Did u read d following? If u did, did u understand d English used or is d English too complex for u?:

Meaning of emotions:

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gyong(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

Through war o, nothing else. Nigeria will not disintegrate without a war, that's the truth. Which is why my initial post argued that you people are better off in Biafra than on your own - which is geographically impossible and this affects your security. You need to join a stronger body.

Not a wise choice bro. Why go to war when we can shove aside our differences, build a strong force that will boot out all Hausa's/Fulani from power, vote us credible leaders then bring to table how we all gonna separate peacefully maintaining good relationship with each other as sovereign states except for the areas who chose to be extremist........he who wants to be their friend is free. If effort must yield result, and if it dos and they rebel what do you think the united force will do to them? I bet ya they won't even dare to pelt a pebble at the force cos they surely know that the force will rain rocks on them. Peace.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gerrard59(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Gyong:

Not a wise choice bro. Why go to war when we can shove aside our differences, build a strong force that will boot out all Hausa's/Fulani from power, vote us credible leaders then bring to table how we all gonna separate peacefully maintaining good relationship with each other as sovereign states except for the areas who chose to be extremist........he who wants to be their friend is free. If effort must yield result, and if it dos and they rebel what do you think the united force will do to them? I bet ya they won't even dare to pelt a pebble at the force cos they surely know that the force will rain rocks on them. Peace.

Idealism not realism. Fulanis (backed by the Fulanised army) are bringing war to everyone's backyard and you think it's dialogue that will solve the problem? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lexy2014:

The loser I call a father should have saved everyone else the trouble and worn a condom and saved his sperm. The world would have been free from a dumb ass retàrd like me

Yes I concur grin grin
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Someone7:

Yes I concur grin grin

Is this how u really really feel about urself?:

"The loser I call a father should have saved everyone else the trouble and worn a condom and saved his sperm. The world would have been free from a dumb ass retàrd like me"

I understand. Remember how I defined emotions for u? Ur comment above is a perfect demonstration of being emotional.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gyong(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

Idealism not realism. Fulanis (backed by the Fulanised army) are bringing war to everyone's backyard and you think it's dialogue that will solve the problem? grin

I rest my case, I guess you enjoy your constant Igbo amaka and Yoruba amaka war on nairaland. When y'all cannot unite to vote u think the three geographical zone will just unite to go to war? Nah. I rest my case the bottom line is we allowed ourselves to be molested over and over again by a group of not wise persons who sees power as their birth and for their keep even if the nation will burn. Its time stop them. I rest my case here.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gerrard59(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Gyong:

I rest my case, I guess you enjoy your constant Igbo amaka and Yoruba amaka war on nairaland. When y'all cannot unite to vote u think the three geographical zone will just unite to go to war? Nah. I rest my case the bottom line is we allowed ourselves to be molested over and over again by a group of not wise persons who sees power as their birth and for their keep even if the nation will burn. Its time stop them. I rest my case here.

I do not enjoy it, enjoy it because I am a Fulani man? The truth is: the time for unity has passed away and there is nothing that can be done. Water don pass garri for unity course in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Ekweremadu Rallies Support For Peter Obi / Yahaya Bello Honours EFCC Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.