Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (25248 Views)

It’s Treasonable To Deploy Nigerian Army To Niger Without Senate Approval — MBF / WOW:: Photos From Tinubu's Meeting With Arewa Traders In Abuja. / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shattuck:
how insensitive for you to say northern Muslim are against division because of fear of oppression and persecution of southern Muslims, look you cannot fool anyone here, we all know the reason they fear division. in Auchi in Edo state there is a huge Muslim settlement never have they complained of being persecuted or killed by Christians, and Edo state is a Christian state, now compare that with the Killings of Christians in the north the southern kaduna massacre or the imposition of sharia law the invasion of Christian communities. everyone in this nation know who are the liabilities and trouble makers.
Shari'a law is giving u headache because u dnt have the right jurisdiction to form urs but rather chose to use customary court. Anyway, in Ogun state and Lagos only there is serious marginalisation & persecution of Muslims in civil service and deprivation of their constitutional right to exercise their religious rights. Imagine the recent saga in Kwara if the Muslims were minority what would happen?
Northern crisis isn't mostly religious but tribal. Go and check all the Hausas killed in Plateau from 2001-2013, and the massacre of Hausas in Southern Kaduna; they were all invain and never got religious title untill when the oppressed become predators?

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're daft boy. What happened in 2015 was APC, without APC GMB would have lose again.

I find it so hard to understand most of the nonsense you wrote up there... You better relax make u no give yourself HBP grin

No christians in the middle belt or muslims(Yorubas,Igalas etc) in the Middle belt would wanna be in the same country with Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris...You guys have nothing to contribute except for a useless large population and terrorism.

Gideon Okar a tiv man expelled your people from Nigeria... You should be so grateful the coup failed grin

Lol! Enemy trying hard to create enmity!
Come 2023 we'll show u how smart we're, the game has just begun.

I'm in a quite luxurious condition that HB won't play with me. I can't waste my time replying ur shots if I were hustler!
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Ever8090: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're still missing target. Go and fight those who imposed everything on u when u were nothing not the fucking distorted history they feed u with.
at least the history of Usman Danfodio's conquest of northern part of Nigeria was not forced on me neither is it a fake history except you intend to create space in the history to accommodate your thoughts... Usman Danfodio invaded an already existing territory with clear boundaries. I don't need a white man to tell me this trough religion.
It is undisputable history with enough substantial evidence just like the history that is in progress today, for our generations to come will learn from it that, the fulani tribe made efforts to conquer the entire country but were driven back north by indigence who gave their all to defend their territory.
So, you might start writing your own history that, there were no boundaries when the Fulani ethnic group tried pushing people away from their ancestral homes.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by TruthinAction: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
The indigenous Hausas in the north weather Christians or Muslims are peace loving people and hospitable. Utman Dan Fodio took advantage of this and overran them with Jihad. The problem of Nigeria is the fulanis. They have a warrior mentality. They want to conquer and dominate. It's time every other tribes come together and subdue them. Enough is enough.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
Lol! Enemy trying hard to create enmity!
Come 2023 we'll show u how smart we're, the game has just begun.

I'm in a quite luxurious condition that HB won't play with me. I can't waste my time replying ur shots if I were hustler!
Lol!! Nah everybody be rich man for internet. Any candidate the APC present in the 2023 presidential election is winning cow... You know nothing just typing meaningless trash up and down.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by vRendoh(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dem no fit! They (middle belt) are Nigeria problem. They called themselves name they are not choosing to satisfy the hausa fulani power to the detriment of the South. Shebi they are northerners!? Make dem be!
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by TheGift: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
ponder what exactly? in english, please!
Coronabirus:
There is nothing started. The forum is known as a forum of bigotic extremist Christians who can't command any followers in the North. For a sane mind, it is clsear that middlebelt comprises of
Benue State, Adamawa State, Federal Capital Territory, Kwara State, Kogi State, Niger State, Nasarawa StateTaraba State, Plateau State and the southern parts of Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Bauchi State, Gombe State, Yobe State, and Borno State. If u critically look into these states, their zone, territory, their ethno-religious depth to the extent that some are even core Northern states you'll realise that the Christian group is delusionally dreaming for heaven on earth. Ponder well!
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Shattuck(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:

Shari'a law is giving u headache because u dnt have the right jurisdiction to form urs but rather chose to use customary court. Anyway, in Ogun state and Lagos only there is serious marginalisation & persecution of Muslims in civil service and deprivation of their constitutional right to exercise their religious rights. Imagine the recent saga in Kwara if the Muslims were minority what would happen?
Northern crisis isn't mostly religious but tribal. Go and check all the Hausas killed in Plateau from 2001-2013, and the massacre of Hausas in Southern Kaduna; they were all invain and never got religious title untill when the oppressed become predators?
please don't mention Kwara in this the school is originally a missionary Christian school I guess the reason you like to be the majority isn't to fight for your right but to oppress and take the right of others, here you go again making a case for evil talking about the oppressed becoming predators same way the sheik gumi keeps saying bandits should be pampered, of course you and the sheik share same believe bokoharam/herdsmen/bandits aren't the perpetrators they are victims.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Sunsets: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Looking at this Nigerian map, it is funny how Taraba, Benue and Kogi, Nassarawa, and Plateau are part of Northern Nigeria. The worst is Benue. Benue is a Southeastern state.
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/we-want-to-severe-links-with-arewa-mbf/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by maxzzo1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
There is nothing started. The forum is known as a forum of bigotic extremist Christians who can't command any followers in the North. For a sane mind, it is clsear that middlebelt comprises of
Benue State, Adamawa State, Federal Capital Territory, Kwara State, Kogi State, Niger State, Nasarawa StateTaraba State, Plateau State and the southern parts of Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Bauchi State, Gombe State, Yobe State, and Borno State. If u critically look into these states, their zone, territory, their ethno-religious depth to the extent that some are even core Northern states you'll realise that the Christian group is delusionally dreaming for heaven on earth. Ponder well!
How come Borno , Bauchi and Yobe are middle belt how manage Make u dey lie without thinking another characteristic of APC member....
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by yom2(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
Who did Fulani invade? The rift u want to see between the two tribes will never be seen. When Fulani came to Nigeria there was no boarder or a nation call Nigeria, remember this!
Those who invaded us, impose on u a religion, gave u their culture, colonise u and ur sense shld be ur major concern not fellow Africans with whom we share a lot of things in common.
but what they are doing to other tribes in their ancestral homes can't happen in funta jalon
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Sunsets: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
All these online groups just dey make me laugh...
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by yom2(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:

With Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau and Benue u expect me not to believe in one North?
Check those states well and know why I mentioned them, ponder well about them and their affiliation to one North.
We can still live in diversity!
grouping most of those states to the north was a scam from the beginning . no rational justification. Most of the indegenes share more cultural affinity to the south than up north
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by yom2(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
Very laughable. You don't even know the location of places u're talking abt that is why you're speaking this shit. North is North.
I always see u as coward who can't come out and say it loud that ur delusional thinking of those places is religion.
There is no aorta of Islamaphobia that we don't sense in ur propaganda, when you're chanting your shits we always get information of what u plan, say or intending to do. North isn't defined by ethnicity or religion but by boundary.
. Who created that boundary and what's the basis of that boundary?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gerrard59(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Gyong:

You are not serious, should they always get what they want? The map is on point, we ain't leaving our ancestral home for the bloodthirsty fellas, we take our stand and built us a befitting republic.

The man from Taraba has more in common with the person from Cross River than Kwara. Or Benue with someone from Ebonyi than Kogi. What do people from Plateau have in common with Kwarans who accepted an Emir? Or do you want an Emir in Jos? Talking about fight, you want to fight marauding Fulani herdsmen when you have traitors as politicians or weak elites to protect you people? Where are the Jonah Jangs, David Marks, Jerry Ganas when you have traitors in Plateau? When did Fulani become so powerful that they have a representative in the HoR as the deputy speaker? Someone who parried a petition from a member from Benue about the atrocities committed by his beloved brothers? Even the Plateau and Taraba might go but your lives should not and your folks CANNOT fight against these people who call themselves Fulani, it is not possible. You are better off joining the region with the vast majority of Nigeria's Christians.

Gerrard59:
If Nigeria does not divide before 2050, I see the country being Islamised because when newspapers mention "...the largely Christian South...", they forget that there is an almost (if not to the Muslim favour) 50/50 religion divide in the South West. Which means the vast majority of Nigeria's Christians are in Eastern Nigeria. Add this to the negligible and almost dying Christian population in Northern Nigeria, you will see that Nigeria will soon have a huge Muslim majority and by then, you know what that means.

Gerrard59:

You mean those subjugated places?

Taraba where the governor is a weakling or Southern Kaduna which has been under siege from the dwarf of a governor who chose a Muslim as his deputy, departing from the tradition of Muslim-Christian governor/deputy governor or Gombe where in a predominately Christian village, the Fulani governor imposed a traditional ruler who is a Muslim against the people's will. Same Gombe where a woman was denied a position not because she was not qualified but because she is a Christian or Benue whose governor escaped by the whiskers when he headed to his farm only for a Fulani militia to be behind the ordeal or Plateau state where the current deputy speaker of the House of Representatives is a Muslim - something which did not happen before. Same man is from a region that was predominately Christian during the '60s only to be dominated by Fulanis and whose governor is a modern day Judas and traitor? Or Nasarawa/Adamawa where the Christian population has been subdued and made economically and politically redundant?

One day Northern Nigerian Christian will learn that they have a choice between their lives and lands, both of which can be lost but only one of which can be saved. If not, they become Sub-Saharan Yazidis.

I don talk my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by zionzoe(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:

I curse your deluded Epileptic M@h that make you cry foul even when you are the aggressor.

What makes you tagged idiotic mudslimes different from others, because moh said you are then you believe you are better than others and you have to oppress them?

You know your moh was a caravan robber, same thing with you idiotic followers. Very lasy fools. Fu^k your @llah... if he is Truely God let him come and touch me.

Oh Sorry he as two right hands so cannot fight for him self.

Let me tell you , you are not SPECIAL. Every one is equal before everyone. That is the healing you need.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by dragunov: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:

There is nothing to ponder on apart from the fact that Nigeria is fast disintegrating and the yoke of Islam and Fulani is melting off.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by dragunov: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Don't want Nigeria to shatter into pieces. NIGERIA is the hope of the black race.

But Nigeria as it is can never work. It will not work. No country survives the way Nigeria is being run. When the foundation of an edifice is faulty, the building is bound to collapse grandly.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by 00FFT00(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
[s]Very laughable. You don't even know the location of places u're talking abt that is why you're speaking this shit. North is North. [/s]
[s]I always see u as coward who can't come out and say it loud that ur delusional thinking of those places is religion. [/s]
[s]There is no aorta of Islamaphobia that we don't sense in ur propaganda, when you're chanting your shits we always get information of what u plan, [/s][s]say or intending to do. North isn't defined by ethnicity or religion but by boundary. [/s]

Dude, you need to shut the Bleep up. How do you come on here mouthing off like you're talking to a bunch of kids?. Must you display your uncouth manners at every opportunity?. Yours is a typical Fulani arrogance, and this is the exact same reason every nationality in Nigeria is finally calling you out.

There is nothing geographic about your illusional north. You mouth off about this one north intently to denote and give relevance to a non-existent entity. There is no such thing as one North. People own their spaces bequeathed to them by their ancestors, something you and your settlers ilk do not have in the Nigerian space, and there is nothing you and your fellow settlers can do about it. Do not gloat just yet about what you think you have acquired in your senseless hegemonic quest, the jury is still out on that.

Your lies and empty claim about protecting southern Muslims only show that you lots are well aware of the vulnerable situation you now find yourselves in. Yes, all the territories in that map make up the middle belt of what is still Nigeria. You know why?, because the people whose lands and lives it is said so. It is their aboriginal and ancestral lands, they are aborigines, something you fulanis are not and will never be.

Did anyone notice that this pretender never once used the word fulani. I carefully noted that he constantly referred to themselves as Hausa. The usual masquerading tactic they have employed for so long in their deception. Even the Middle belt nations are north-central when the fulani have a need for them, and middle belt Kafirs otherwise. There is nothing Hausa about you. No, you are probably Fulbe going by your antecedents, a settler, and non-aborigine in Nigeria. Oh, your people are also a bunch of criminal murderers, for ransom kidnappers, professional liers, and deception artists.

You are now scared that the middle belt nationalities whom you deceived in your one Nigeria lie to fight your war against the Biafrans in 1967 have finally realized that they dinned with a venomous serpent. The Fulani in Nigeria are a tiny minority that can be easily crushed any day the Hausas, Kanuris, and other neighboring nationalities finally decide to wean themselves off the deceptive Islamic veil of these conmen. All they have to do is ask for a little help from their middle belt or southern brethren. This is the exact reason these liers will forever claim oneness with the Hausa and a non-existent northern homogeneity. These desperate homeless parasites offer nothing that any of us cannot replace in a twinkle. 65 percent of your cattle market and 80 percent of the most fertile grazing landscape is gone without the south. Any idiot can rear a cow.

What makes you think a Berom, Jukun, Kagoro, Tiv, Igala, Idoma, Bakulung, Baruba, Afo, Akweya, Bachama, Alago, Gbagyi, e.t.c wants to be in perpetual servitude to you and your nonsensical imaginary north. I've got bad news for you though, you see the southern Kaduna lands you lots stole from their rightful owners?, the lands you currently occupy even in Nassarawa and other places, the day will come when you will gladly give it up to save your miserable lives. What is the fulani population?.

If you believe you can Intimidate the Tiv and get a foothold in the Benue valley so your homeless fellow marauders can settle there, I'll guarantee you that you lots will fail. Your best shot was in 1804, and even then you still failed in Tiv land. As for the southeast, you will not dare. Does ESN ring a bell?. I'm sure you know what the current score is.

This is only a preamble, and shit is about to get real. This here ain't 1967 dude. Today's Igbo youths will wholeheartedly welcome the opportunity to finally conclude where their fathers left out in 1970. You cannot win anything against an Igbo man. Even the Abuja you salivate over stands on hugely significant Igbo real estate investments.

So, we know the game plan. You will call in your fellow homeless urchins from Mali and elsewhere to fight for you since we know pretty well you do not possess the balls to fight, not a problem, we the owners of the land will be ready when that time comes. Remember what happened in the Central African Republic?, that will look like a football Sunday Sunday practice, believe that.

This is 2021 dude, Fulani hokus pokus has expired. Not that it ever worked on anyone except the Hausa. Shame that you have to desecrate Islam with lies in the pursuit of your senseless jihadist quest. You are now scared stiff to your underpants because every fulani in Nigeria knows they are toast already economically and otherwise if Nigeria goes belly up. If Nigeria goes, the oil and gas in the south go with it, that's your problem, isn't it?. What exactly do you contribute to the national coffers if I may ask?.

The Kanuri's who primordially hates you for the pests you really are will have you for lunch. Remember the Shehu, he still wants a shot at being the Islamic spiritual head, Abacha tried it once. Remember their other name?, Boko Haram!. Now, guess what their recreational past-time will be when there's no Nigeria to fight?. You guessed right, fulani. You are in soup.

You need to ease off with your crap in this forum. I no just blame una. Hausa needs to get sense and move out of the way make we deal with you bastards las las.

I will not respond to your expected childish rants, just shove it.

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Fejoku: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2021
shevy878:

Guy no dey wine yourself , Christians has the majority in middle belt, its just that there aer mostly quiet & yet to have a voice because of the overbearing influence of the core Muslim northwest.
Don't mind him. He knows very well the demographic strength of the middlebelt. The end of fulani hegemony has arrived.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Fejoku: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:

I told u before, u need to buy sense to know that North isn't abt tribe or religion but a boundary. Those who wants to leave they can go with their goods but can't get an inch of land from North.
I mentioned those states for u to get back to ur sense of cowardly using religious tool when middlebelt is mentioned. You're still amateur in the art of political game irrespective of ur age. We are born and train in the system of leadership,we know all the tricks in the game.
GEJ got more than 35% of Kano votes in 2011 then what happened in 2015?
No matter how much u want to dodge ur religious tricks in this thread I predict ur debate and u need to learn how diverse we're. There are a lot of factors u guys need to look before bringing your arguments out of hatred & religious bigotry not knowing that our seed & root have reached the nooks and crannies of this nation.
Grossly overestimating your reach is it? The ball has been set rolling and where it stops will shock you. Your claims will be dashed to the ground like a broken Chinaware.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by abdulwastecx(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:

With Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau and Benue u expect me not to believe in one North?
Check those states well and know why I mentioned them, ponder well about them and their affiliation to one North.
We can still live in diversity!

Always try to remove Kwara and Kogi east from your land grabbing agenda. Those territories belong to Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Fejoku: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2021
00FFT00:

Dude, you need to shut the Bleep up. How do you come on here mouthing off like you're talking to a bunch of kids?. Must you display your uncouth manners at every opportunity?. Yours is a typical Fulani arrogance, and this is the exact same reason every nationality in Nigeria is finally calling you out.

There is nothing geographic about your illusional north. You mouth off about this north intently to denote and give relevance to a non-existent entity. There is no such thing as North. People own their spaces bequeathed to them by their ancestors, something you and your settlers ilk do not have in the Nigerian space, and there is nothing you and your fellow settlers can do about it. Do not gloat just yet about what you think you have acquired in your senseless hegemonic quest, the jury is still out on that.

Your lies and empty claim about protecting southern Muslims only show that you lots are well aware of the vulnerable situation you now find yourselves in. Yes, all the territories in that map make up the middle belt of what is still Nigeria. You know why?, because the people whose lands and lives it is said so. It is their aboriginal and ancestral lands, they are aborigines, something you fulanis are not and will never be.

Did anyone notice that this pretender never once used the word fulani. I carefully noted that he constantly referred to themselves as Hausa. The usual masquerading tactic they have employed for so long in their deception. Even the Middle belt nations are north-central when the fulani have a need for them, and middle belt Kafirs otherwise. There is nothing Hausa about you. No, you are probably Fulbe going by your antecedents, a settler, and non-aborigine in Nigeria. Oh, your people are also a bunch of criminal murderers, for ransom kidnappers, professional liers, and deception artists.

You are now scared that the middle belt nationalities whom you deceived in your one Nigeria lie to fight your war against the Biafrans in 1967 have finally realized that they dinned with a venomous serpent. The Fulani in Nigeria are a tiny minority that can be easily crushed any day the Hausas, Kanuris, and other neighboring nationalities finally decide to wean themselves off the deceptive Islamic veil of these conmen. All they have to do is ask for a little help from their middle belt or southern brethren. This is the exact reason these liers will forever claim oneness with the Hausa and a non-existent northern homogeneity. These desperate homeless parasites offer nothing that any of us cannot replace in a twinkle. Any idiot can rear a cow.

What makes you think a Berom, Jukun, Kagoro, Tiv, Igala, Idoma, Bakulung, Baruba, Afo, Akweya, Bachama, Alago, Gbagyi, e.t.c wants to be in perpetual servitude to you and your nonsensical imaginary north. I've got bad news for you though, you see the southern Kaduna lands you lots stole from their rightful owners?, the lands you currently occupy even in Nassarawa and other places, the day will come when you will gladly give it up to save your miserable lives. What is the fulani population?.

If you believe you can Intimidate the Tiv and get a foothold in the Benue valley so your homeless fellow marauders can settle there, I'll guarantee you that you lots will fail. Your best shot was in 1804, and even then you still failed in Tiv land. As for the southeast, you will not dare. Does ESN ring a bell?. I'm sure you know what the current score is.

This is only a preamble, and shit is about to get real. This here ain't 1967 dude. Today's Igbo youths will wholeheartedly welcome the opportunity to finally conclude where their fathers left out in 1970. You cannot win anything against an Igbo man. Even the Abuja you salivate over stands on hugely significant Igbo real estate investments.

So, we know the game plan. You will call in your fellow homeless urchins from Mali and elsewhere to fight for you since we know pretty well you do not possess the balls to fight, not a problem, we the owners of the land will be ready when that time comes. Remember what happened in the Central African Republic?, that will look like a football Sunday Sunday practice, believe that.

This is 2021 dude, Fulani hokus pokus has expired. Not that it ever worked on anyone except the Hausa. Shame that you have to desecrate Islam with lies in the pursuit of your senseless jihadist quest. You are now scared stiff to your underpants because every fulani in Nigeria knows they are toast already economically and otherwise if Nigeria goes belly up. If Nigeria goes, the oil and gas in the south go with it, that's your problem, isn't it?. What exactly do you contribute to the national coffers if I may ask?.

The Kanuri's who primordially hates you for the pests you really are will have you for lunch. Remember the Shehu, he still wants a shot at being the Islamic spiritual head, Abacha tried it once. Remember their other name?, Boko Haram!. Now, guess what their recreational past-time will be when there's no Nigeria to fight?. You guessed right, fulani. You are in soup.

You need to ease off with your crap in this forum. I no just blame una. Hausa needs to get sense and move out of the way make we deal with you bastards las las.

I will not respond to your expected childish rants, just shove it.
You understand the real deal about the current happenings in Nigeria. The C.A.R situation will be small compared to what's coming up for them here in Nigeria. Even Genghis Khan will not dream as much as these fulanis are dreaming in Nigeria.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Someone7:

Is the announcement hurting your ears?

Has d announcement yielded result?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2021
maxzzo1:

How come Borno , Bauchi and Yobe are middle belt how manage Make u dey lie without thinking another characteristic of APC member....
Check the member states that make up ur delusional dream
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Shattuck:
please don't mention Kwara in this the school is originally a missionary Christian school I guess the reason you like to be the majority isn't to fight for your right but to oppress and take the right of others, here you go again making a case for evil talking about the oppressed becoming predators same way the sheik gumi keeps saying bandits should be pampered, of course you and the sheik share same believe bokoharam/herdsmen/bandits aren't the perpetrators they are victims.
The school is 100% own by govt now, sponsored by govt, with due respect given to the previous school owner's for maintaining their old names but still thinking of using different rules that will violate the constitutional right of students.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol!! Nah everybody be rich man for internet. Any candidate the APC present in the 2023 presidential election is winning cow... You know nothing just typing meaningless trash up and down.
Hustle well so that u can actualise ur dream of becoming landlord in Dubai!
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Ever8090:
at least the history of Usman Danfodio's conquest of northern part of Nigeria was not forced on me neither is it a fake history except you intend to create space in the history to accommodate your thoughts... Usman Danfodio invaded an already existing territory with clear boundaries. I don't need a white man to tell me this trough religion.
It is undisputable history with enough substantial evidence just like the history that is in progress today, for our generations to come will learn from it that, the fulani tribe made efforts to conquer the entire country but were driven back north by indigence who gave their all to defend their territory.
So, you might start writing your own history that, there were no boundaries when the Fulani ethnic group tried pushing people away from their ancestral homes.
Only cowards will be afraid of strangers and create hostilities just to relief themselves out of fear of domination.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Jackmj(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Where is the middle belt please?can someone volunteer to list the states that makes up middle belt as purported?to my understanding only Benue state is middle belt state, others have majority of muslims therefore they remain Northerners.
You're a fool
Middlebelt is not about religion Kogi Muslims will rather be with middlebelt belt Christians than their fellow terrorist Fulani moslems
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Has d announcement yielded result?

More than you can imagine, what started with Danjuma, the Orton is now in the mouth of most middlebelterns except cow lovers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno LG Chairman Punished Publicly By Soldiers / Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.