Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (25492 Views)

It’s Treasonable To Deploy Nigerian Army To Niger Without Senate Approval — MBF / WOW:: Photos From Tinubu's Meeting With Arewa Traders In Abuja. / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gyong(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

The man from Taraba has more in common with the person from Cross River than Kwara. Or Benue with someone from Ebonyi than Kogi. What do people from Plateau have in common with Kwarans who accepted an Emir? Or do you want an Emir in Jos? Talking about fight, you want to fight marauding Fulani herdsmen when you have traitors as politicians or weak elites to protect you people? Where are the Jonah Jangs, David Marks, Jerry Ganas when you have traitors in Plateau? When did Fulani become so powerful that they have a representative in the HoR as the deputy speaker? Someone who parried a petition from a member from Benue about the atrocities committed by his beloved brothers? Even the Plateau and Taraba might go but your lives should not and your folks CANNOT fight against these people who call themselves Fulani, it is not possible. You are better off joining the region with the vast majority of Nigeria's Christians.

I don talk my own.

You spoke well bro. Traitors everywhere, agreed. What's the number of this Fulani bad guys? Just a few, do they have an organized settlement? Nope, can we track and destroyed them? Yes, very easy with the right tools. Surveillance drones, weaponised drones and automatic rifles for the JTF local vigilante. Dude this guys fight them with their life here in Kaduna. We know their modus operandi, Mapping out routes easily leading to a bush, attack in mass, pickup their target and speed out. On islamization bro its impossible except iif the kill all the Christians trust me.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
Only cowards will be afraid of strangers and create hostilities just to relief themselves out of fear of domination.

Strangers that kidnap, rape and kill only vampires will have strangers like that
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Gyong:

You spoke well bro. Traitors everywhere, agreed. What's the number of this Fulani bad guys? Just a few, do they have an organized settlement? Nope, can we track and destroyed them? Yes, very easy with the right tools. Surveillance drones, weaponised drones and automatic rifles for the JTF local vigilante. Dude this guys fight them with their life here in Kaduna. We know their modus operandi, Mapping out routes easily leading to a bush, attack in mass, pickup their target and speed out. On islamization bro its impossible except iif the kill all the Christians trust me.

Bokoharam bandits kidnappers are having it free because we have the dumbest President in the world.
They have taken tribalism and religion into the army and saboteurs are every where
Buhari is a failure to d core
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Has d announcement yielded result?

What result? It's only an announcement..
Go back and pass your reading and comprehension Oga.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

More than you can imagine, what started with Danjuma, the Orton is now in the mouth of most middlebelterns except cow lovers

So what is d result of d announcement in what u have said?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Someone7:

What result? It's only an announcement..
Go back and pass your reading and comprehension Oga.

Am sure u read this on ur way here:

"Then let them do it. Why are they announcing it first?"

Didn't u comprehend it?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

So what is d result of d announcement in what u have said?

Awakening is the result
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Awakening is the result

grin grin grin awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Am sure u read this on ur way here:

"Then let them do it. Why are they announcing it first?"

Didn't u comprehend it?

I'm sure you have an issue with the announcement. That's your problem. If it's paining you, find a way to deal with it. You can take it and shove it up your arse.

Na your problem
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin awakening from what?

But why are you panicking like a Rabbit over?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Someone7:

I'm sure you have an issue with the announcement. That's your problem. If it's paining you, find a way to deal with it. You can take it and shove it up your arse.

Na your problem

U are already getting emotional but emotions don't answer simple questions:

Then let them do it. Why are they announcing it first?"
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

But why are you panicking like a Rabbit over?

U are already getting emotional but that doesn't answer my question:

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Shattuck(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
The school is 100% own by govt now, sponsored by govt, with due respect given to the previous school owner's for maintaining their old names but still thinking of using different rules that will violate the constitutional right of students.
ok oh.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional but that doesn't answer my question:

awakening from what?

Emotional? You don't know me.....
I replied why the fidgeting over MBF coming together and you called it emotional?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gyong(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Bokoharam bandits kidnappers are having it free because we have the dumbest President in the world.
They have taken tribalism and religion into the army and saboteurs are every where
Buhari is a failure to d core

Well said, you are a real G.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
The school is 100% own by govt now, sponsored by govt, with due respect given to the previous school owner's for maintaining their old names but still thinking of using different rules that will violate the constitutional right of students.

Isn't the matter in a competent court of jurisdiction, u waited all these years to bring up Hijab as something important in ,2023
Let the court decide whose right is being violated
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Emotional? You don't know me.....
I replied why the fidgeting over MBF coming together and you called it emotional?

I don't need to no u. Ur choice of words are enough for me to judge ur state of mind. Meanwhile, my question still remains unanswered:

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't need to no u. Ur choice of words are enough for me to judge ur state of mind. Meanwhile, my question still remains unanswered:

awakening from what?
In present day Naija only even toddlers wont ask such question
* why the panicking over the MBF*
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:
In present day Naija only even toddlers wont ask such question
* why the panicking over the MBF*

Once again, u are displaying d emotions I talked about. But since u aren't a toddler, then answering this simple question shouldn't be a challenge for u:

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Once again, u are displaying d emotions I talked about. But since u aren't a toddler, then answering this simple question shouldn't be a challenge for u:

awakening from what?

I don't like hypocrites?
It is like someone asking me why did Aisha Buhari left for Dubai.....they see white and call it black

****Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma*""".

https://www.thecable.ng/danjuma-asks-nigerians-defend-killers/amp
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gerrard59(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Gyong:

You are underrating these people, that's my problem with you. These people are organised by the virtue of being in powers and dictating who governs you people. They've the Nigerian army behind them. Recently, in Eleme, Fulani herdsmen were causing their usual problems and the villagers were about to retaliate only for the army to intervene. Is that the people you want to fight? People who have state apparatuses behind their movements? That's in Rivers state - a predominantly Christian state, then it's Southern Kaduna or Plateau that you believe you can fight them? What did you people do when El-Rufai chose a Moslem as deputy instead of a Christian? Or when they imposed their protégé in Plateau? Or when they forcefully installed their choice of a traditional ruler in Gombe?

You mentioned drones and whatnot, where will you get the financial resources to purchase those items and train folks to handle them when your economic livelihoods have been decimated? When elrufai sacked lots of teachers in Kaduna, were the majority not Southern Kaduna folks? Or your farms where Fulani herdsmen have taken over after driving y'all into IDP camps? Or Benue state where the governor was almost massacred or Plateau state that's deliberating to create grazing lands for maurading Fulani herdsmen?

Again, I reiterate, the vast majority of Nigerian Christians are in the East as half of the SW is Muslim. Islamise the east and Nigeria becomes a fully Islamised country. Y'all are better off in a future Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

I don't like hypocrites?
It is like someone asking me why did Aisha Buhari left for Dubai.....they see white and call it black

****Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma*""".

Once again, u are spilling ur emotions for free. I don't see what all these have got to do with d question I asked u. Just cool down. Don't let ur emotions get d better of u:

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Once again, u are spilling ur emotions for free. I don't see what all these have got to do with d question I asked u. Just cool down. Don't let ur emotions get d better of u:

awakening from what?

This emotions talk is now sounding like one on reciting prayers.
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

This emotions talk is now sounding like one on reciting prayers.

It might be to u but u good at spilling ur emotions. Meanwhile:

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

It might be to u but u good at spilling ur emotions. Meanwhile:

awakening from what?

Emotional to you, rhymes and normal to me
Why d rabbit panicking over the MBF?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Emotional to you, rhymes and normal to me
Why d rabbit panicking over the MBF?

Of course being emotional will be normal to u. Meanwhile,

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Of course being emotional will be normal to u. Meanwhile,

awakening from what?

Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

How does that answer d question?:

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

How does that answer d question?:

awakening from what?

You dont need be spoonfed to understand it or maybe I am talking to a robot
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

You dont need be spoonfed to understand it or maybe I am talking to a robot

D question is can u spoonfeed urself b4 u start thinking of spoon-feeding others?

awakening from what?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by Gyong(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

You are underrating these people, that's my problem with you. These people are organised by the virtue of being in powers and dictating who governs you people. They've the Nigerian army behind them. Recently, in Eleme, Fulani herdsmen were causing their usual problems and the villagers were about to retaliate only for the army to intervene. Is that the people you want to fight? People who have state apparatuses behind their movements? That's in Rivers state - a predominantly Christian state, then it's Southern Kaduna or Plateau that you believe you can fight them? What did you people do when El-Rufai chose a Moslem as deputy instead of a Christian? Or when they imposed their protégé in Plateau? Or when they forcefully installed their choice of a traditional ruler in Gombe?

You mentioned drones and whatnot, where will you get the financial resources to purchase those items and train folks to handle them when your economic livelihoods have been decimated? When elrufai sacked lots of teachers in Kaduna, were the majority not Southern Kaduna folks? Or your farms where Fulani herdsmen have taken over after driving y'all into IDP camps? Or Benue state where the governor was almost massacred or Plateau state that's deliberating to create grazing lands for maurading Fulani herdsmen?

Again, I reiterate, the vast majority of Nigerian Christians are in the East as half of the SW is Muslim. Islamise the east and Nigeria becomes a fully Islamised country. Y'all are better off in a future Biafra.

True, power will definately change by Gods grace, Dude those guys are over hyped. Strategize and confront them properly, no one has ever done that., they will role back to their hole, they are cowards that's why they only attack at night while men slept killing a lot of women and children. Lastly bro don't be deceived thinking the Christians population is few here, the concentration of Christians in southern Kaduna, samunaka area, large deposition of Hausa Christian in ikara, anchau, makarfi expanding to kano and katsina called maguzawa, jos, Benue, nasarawa, taraba, gombe, bauchi, huge population in Adamawa, Maiduguri.... When talking about Christian population don't count out the middle belt and some northern states. The Christians here are not so into dog eat dog politics that's why you think the are a handful. By the way if everyone will make politics a do or die affair, putting heavy arms in the hand of thugs and loyal supporters the Hausa cannot and I sincerely believe they can no longer hold this country hostage cos they are not as educated and sensible as others but only thrive well on politics of intimidition and violence and not given a Bleep about human life and rule of law. But by so doing the country will burn. We just need to unite and vote out the modafuckers and after constitute a government for all, with impartial service chiefs and heads of other security outfits we can push the animals back into their caves. The big question is can we unite and boot them out? The constant war I see here is Yoruba vs Igbo, south south isolating itself. When will west, east, South south, middle belt and all those that are tired of shit going on unite during an election to boot those guys out? Restructuring? They will not accept, war? Not in all best interest, election? Our best option is, unite, boot them out, with sensible humans constituting the days government, we can bring different proposals to the table and we will be sure that there may be a reasonable outcome. Can we unite against this evil that bedeviled this nation for so long?
Re: We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF by KingOKON: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

D question is can u spoonfeed urself b4 u start thinking of spoon-feeding others?

awakening from what?

Shey we are here, the way sharia was used to cover the rots in the far north Zamfara in particular and now we can see the result of the hypocrisy.
The middle belt has spoken despite Ortom and Danjuma earlier taking the lead. Well pretend and continue asking me useless and very useless question as if you are my teacher
Those with ears let them hear if you think there is anything like one north continue dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panic As FG Prepares To Downsize Federal Civil Service / You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ / Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.