Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. (4948 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordReed:

Ok so he is limited.

Here we go again. Is a condemnation of human sacrifice by God your definition of being limited?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Image123:

Here we go again. Is a condemnation of human sacrifice by God your definition of being limited?

You just said your god CANNOT do something. You said it yourself. LoL
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordReed:

You just said your god CANNOT do something. You said it yourself. LoL

God Himself says He CANNOT do many things. Don't be naive.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Image123:

God Himself says He CANNOT do many things. Don't be naive.

Ah sure I forgot, he is god the omni-[insert attribute] so when he says he cannot do something its not a limitation. Uh what is it then?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordReed:

Ah sure I forgot, he is god the omni-[insert attribute] so when he says he cannot do something its not a limitation. Uh what is it then?

Define omni with an example again?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Image123:

Yeah I should answer your question but you won't answer mine. LoL. Answer this first: when he says he cannot do something its not a limitation, what is it then?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah I should answer your question but you won't answer mine. LoL. Answer this first: when he says he cannot do something its not a limitation, what is it then?

Hahahaha, looking for expo as usual. Cannot is not a limitation but more of a principle for God. God cannot fail, God cannot lie, God cannot die, God cannot sin. These are not limitations or weaknesses of any kind. God's Word is very clear about human sacrifices.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Image123:

Hahahaha, looking for expo as usual. Cannot is not a limitation but more of a principle for God. God cannot fail, God cannot lie, God cannot die, God cannot sin. These are not limitations or weaknesses of any kind. God's Word is very clear about human sacrifices.

So your god cannot provision an exception for a rule he made except for when he wants to do so. Ok got it LMAO!
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordReed:

So your god cannot provision an exception for a rule he made except for when he wants to do so. Ok got it LMAO!

Time to answer the question. lol
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Image123:

Omni: all or everything. Eg. Omnibus.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordReed:

Omni: all or everything. Eg. Omnibus.

Can an omnibus carry all passengers or a large number of passengers?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 3:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Image123:

Can an omnibus carry all passengers or a large number of passengers?

Large number.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 4:42am On Apr 10, 2021
LordReed:

Large number.

You defined it as all or everything. Is it no longer an omni because it doesn't seem to fit your definition oh. Hopefully, you can see a correlation.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Image123:

You defined it as all or everything. Is it no longer an omni because it doesn't seem to fit your definition oh. Hopefully, you can see a correlation.

Actually the omnibus I was referring to was with respect to works of art, I forgot there are vehicles also called omnibus. But point taken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity / Why I Avoid This 3 Churches / Christ The Creationist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.