Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ (29063 Views)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2021
wany:

With all you wrote ,I see nothing wrong here,isn't it a free world.the dullard woman you mention is even the one you can not stand.relax the one thing that is constant is change and the change has come.lets all enjoy the change. undecided

What change ?bringing homosexuality , Sodomy and abortion is not progress or change

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

What is unfair in equity?

Equality of outcomes
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Ardar:

That moment when you use animals to justify your superiority to women but forget that female hyenas are at the top in their hierarchy.

The wailing of some men here just brings joy to my heart cause I know that this movement is getting to them. Of course if you snatch a toy from a baby, they'll scream and throw tantrums. It's no different here.

Why won't it affect us ?
These radical misandrist have destroyed family values and units in western societies by normalizing single motherhood, divorce and hook up culture
They even allowed for abortion and homosexuality in their culture

We Patriachs will never allow such nonsense in our society, we will continue to control women and their bodies with Patriachal laws, cultures, and even religion, asides your rights to hold political positions,vote and be educated, you women will never have special privileges like affirmative actions and quota inclusivity policies to put you into sectors of national activity you don't fair better, you all must get there by hardwork and competence just like the way men got there, your victimhood card and False Patriachal oppression narrative is bullshit, you all have equal opportunities and rights as men post 1960's women's rights, your incompetency is why most of you are not successful , don't blame men for it
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Adakintroy: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

This is Pete Edochie's exact quote:

You may need to go and redo secondary school English comprehension if you think that is not a rationalization and justification of violence. He's saying that men beat women because many women dare to "retort" to a man and the poor men find this unbearable - making such violence the fault of the woman "a lot of times".

You might think this is profound, but this is sophist nonsense. And evidently self-contradictory too. At the same type you're talking about the "archetype of the natural world", you're talking about "new ideals or concepts" killing old ones. What the actual fucck are you rambling about?

Capitalism has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, so I'm not sure why you're going off on an irrelevant tangent to rehash the half-baked propaganda you learnt in your information bubble. Hence, all the right wing buzzwords which have no relationship with the topic.

There are no buzzwords. Just relatable points
You speed read but don't comprehend. Like I told you early. This is a stelmate You have you stand and am never going to convince you.

That said, his point was you complain to her she retorted". Retorts can be acted out as insult or aggression. Which is a clear sign of disrespect. It is not in our culture. Edoche made his premise from hierarchy. So a consciouse woman who knows his culture will rather kneel to serve her husband or leave the marriage she has a choice. Chinua achebe depicted this in things fall apart. How okonkwo ruled his family with an iron fist. He was not trying to judge them. Just capture his culture as objectively as possible.

You can rant all you want but the fact remains. This is our culture and we not turning it in. respect is the the keyword.

You have not even made it in and you taking on a veteran like Edoche. You just lost again. Here elders can tell you to shut up and sit down and you will do it. First before you complain. Part of the reason they get slap around is what they are displaying.

A structure you know not how it come to be you want to deconstruct and re.establush yours. You a child in a man's body.

America may be fitted from ideology of freedom. But am afraid not all societies share that.

You want leadership adopt responsibility. This is Africa. Be honest with that adoption too.

When you start running home. You can dictate.

See okonjo iweala, see the late Dora. Those are women men will readily bow to. Where will you have the mind to hit such.

All this half baked things with no sense of morality and honor..no sense of responsibility. just being called a woman undermine true womenhood are trying to dictate for men. Because they read some fancy books. Ogun kill una. More slap in the way for una.

Domestic violence kill you there. No learn to control your tongue.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by ume1000: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Ardar:

That moment when you use animals to justify your superiority to women but forget that female hyenas are at the top in their hierarchy.

The wailing of some men here just brings joy to my heart cause I know that this movement is getting to them. Of course if you snatch a toy from a baby, they'll scream and throw tantrums. It's no different here.
I knew about the hyenas left it out on cos

*humans are not scavengers

Besides your example further proves my point (when female Leeds they strip the land bare as seen in the hyenas

*they cause choas so as to have their way

*they never tackle problem (issue) directly as seen in hyenas targeting the weakest animals in a herd(try this in the battles of life and you are gone before the battle starts ) unlike the big cats who go for a whichever catches their attention

Lastly women are in so many ways similar to hyenas NB THEY ARE BOTH SCAVENGERS

They are both insatiable.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
No, I won't.

I am never getting married or raising children. I don't do love or commitment; no woman or man has my heart and I belong to no one. I will die as I came after I have enjoyed a life in which I lived for myself and happiness: alone. So your curse is redundant. Even if it came to pass, it wouldn't change the fact that you are a bitçh and slùt well suited for being rough handled, whipped, dominated, spanked and discarded like trash by me for my own amusement.

Eyah. Nothing will happen. Slùts and bitçhes, even those like you, come and go, yet Martinez still rocks in life. tongue You aren't special and you ain't śhit. cheesy

Nothing will happen to strungup. Bad belle... it's allowed.

I can see your false bravado. I've told you what I've told you. Watch and see it happen.

What you called me will never depart from females in your lineage. And after men have called them bitches to your face, you will give your wife and daughters the same responses you gave me. You won't know why, but you will. And you will remember this conversation. Every word you use on me will be used to define their lives. What you feel is good to call me is what will always be good for all men to call them.

You're typing too much. Why don't you sit back and enjoy the show?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Equality of outcomes

Lol. And what's wrong with equality of outcomes?

Man and woman working...give each of them opportunities that will allow them thrive and then reward equally. What's wrong in that?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
I can see your false bravado. I've told you what I've told you. Watch and see it happen.

What you called me will never depart from females in your lineage. And after men have called them bitches to your face, you will give your wife and daughters the same responses you gave me. You won't know why, but you will. And you will remember this conversation. Every word you use on me will be used to define their lives. What you feel is good to call me is what will always be good for all men to call them.

You're typing too much. Why don't you sit back and enjoy the show?
Africans and their superstitions leanings. Nothing will happen. Listen, you nasty hòe and sperm toilet, wink curses do not work except by reason of coincidence; even when that happens, it has nothing to do with the curses uttered.

You mean a unique sequence of the mere vibrations of one's vocal cord or written/typed statements, coupled with ill intentions will affect the physical outcome of my life? undecided Even blessings don't work for the same reason.

Just accept your slùt status, make peace with it, and be calming down. Bitçhes and slùts only live once; so don't waste it with bad energy cursing around. Just be happy and let men like me use you and discard you like trash for our amusement and pleasure. You will like it, I assure you. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. And what's wrong with equality of outcomes?

Man and woman working...give each of them opportunities that will allow them thrive and then reward equally. What's wrong in that?

Everyone should be rewarded based on his or her own merit and competence level which would lead to different outcomes as people will have different inputs, even when women compete against each other in sports, academics, beauty pageant and music it leads to different outcomes, but why is it that when women compare themselves with men they want the same results, we are all human with different abilities and competency level hence different outcomes, equal playing field based on competence seeking the best outcome not equal outcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by ComeToJesus: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2021
2mch:

Those women would not have been able to accomplish all these strides without the feminist movement. I suggest you do your research before talking. I have daughters and I want them to be the best version of themselves. If any man tries this mysoginistic trash with my daughters, if you survive that shit, you will never try it again.

" I have daughters and I want them to be the best version of themselves"

According to your statement, feminism is the only route that confers that privilege on them. You need help! You've failed your daughters already with this retrogressive and illogical mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2021
wany:

Provided you pay them,last last na you go tire. undecided
I won't pay them śhit, I assure you. In fact, you will be first in line for a free, nourishing slùt treatment; I will even spit on and slap your ugly face. Silly hòe. undecided

Hoès and bitçhes, even you, ain't worth a slice of bread; it's a favour, and privilege for you all to near me and have my attention. You all should pay me, but I will be lenient and degrade you all for free and discard you all like trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by lilvicky68(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I am comfortably convinced that you will live to regret calling me that. And your wife and daughters will be known only as bitc hes by any man around them. Watch and see.

When it happens in your presence, and they ask why, you will remember this very chat, how you insulted me and what I've responded.

In the coming weeks you will hear from Strungup something very interesting that will touch you.
No mind the guy..you suppose know say normal people no plenty for nairaland..
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
sharone21:
A man is HEAD of his own HOME, NOT head of woman/women.
So, if a man is a cleaner in an office where his boss is a woman, na the woman wen dey pay his salary go dey respect him abi? Make una no turn Bible upside down.
This is a deliberate cunning and dubious move made just for the sake of arguments. You know that the man is the head of his home and family. His family includes HIS wife. (Not "a woman".)

The female boss at home is not his family, and therefore not his wife.

I pity who takes you seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What is unfair in equity?
It breeds equality of outcome. Is it fair to give all students different bonus Mark's to ensure an A grade despite their natural differences in IQ, their capabilities, and the work they put in?

BLOODYSPERM
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
ume1000:
I knew about the hyenas left it out on cos

*humans are not scavengers

Besides your example further proves my point (when female Leeds they strip the land bare as seen in the hyenas

*they cause choas so as to have their way

*they never tackle problem (issue) directly as seen in hyenas targeting the weakest animals in a herd(try this in the battles of life and you are gone before the battle starts ) unlike the big cats who go for a whichever catches their attention

Lastly women are in so many ways similar to hyenas NB THEY ARE BOTH SCAVENGERS

They are both insatiable.

When did hyenas become scavengers? They hunt and eat their kill the same way lions do except sometimes they let other predators do the work for them but that's by the way.

People like you use examples when it benefits them and deflect or look for excuses when someone else counter their argument with the same example they used.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Myself2(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
e pained dem well well

Exactly stupid useless NFF
The only NFF I know is the Nigeria Football Federation

Thunder fire Nigeria Female Federation and all feminists on nairaland
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by AmuRubber(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
daddytime:

Ow..thanks for putting me right.

You're welcome.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by TheGift: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Are you still equating difference with inequality and strength with superiority? That's all i really want to know, not this long epistle.

P.S. Among Hyena's the females are usually bigger and stronger than the males.Same for female raptors e.g eagles, hawks, falcons, etc. and tiger whales — which are almost invariably larger than male. The female praying mantis seduces the male until She has Him, then kills Him, same way many "small" women have brought even the greatest and wisest men to a piece of bread.

But no wahala, keep focusing on physical strength and flexing your muscles.
ume1000:
the moment the balance of nature is altered bad things follow

Does the lioness claim equality with the loin (they even hunt for him)

A herd of elephants are led by the male
Likewise all of creation

The concept of gender equality (which in. Fact projects female superiority) can only stand in a society with weaklings as men( for example the UK)

Only men with short sighted vision would encourage such madness

If as a man you protect and fend for your woman but still okay with this concept with all due respect I SAY YOU ARE WORST THAN An INFIDEL

HERE IS HOW GENDER EQUALITY SHOULD LOOK LIKE

*that women fend for themselves

*that women protect themselves(rape of female above 18yrs would not be seen as forced but as a brawl BTW two equals where the strong gets what he wants *note the concept of rape is based on the perception of women as weaker vessels *

* that as equals they would be held accountable for their shortcomings (no weaker vessels nonsense)

*that as equals in a union domestic violence would simply be seen as a fight

*that as equals no special treatment or funds would be set aside for them (no WHO or UNESCO funds for women, no special ante _natal care by govt
* that's as equals they contribute equally to the upkeep of their home (no I bear the children nonsense)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by TheGift: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
So are we saying now that logic is always better and superior to emotion and intuition?
BLOODYSPERM:

Women are logically inferior to men , they have capacity for it , but have poor utilization of logic, they rely on their emotions and feelings most of the time, they are good sophists who are capable of rationalizing emotional layered thoughts and giving them the veneer of credibility and plausibility, they are innately solipsistic, emotional and vulnerable beings, they are poor with introspection and deductive reasoning
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
It breeds equality of outcome. Is it fair to give all students different bonus Mark's to ensure an A grade despite their natural differences in IQ, their capabilities, and the work they put in?
BLOODYSPERM

No, it's not fair. But that analogy doesn't apply here. That's a hands-down..., it's giving undue advantage...no effort required.

If you know that women will get married and become pregnant, you should structure the organization and create policies in such a way that they won't be discriminated against. That's equity. In this instance, has a woman been given undue advantage? Does her ability to fairly rejoin the workforce mean she wouldn't need to be competent? Does it cause the man any disadvantage? No. One person's peculiar situation has simply been taken into consideration to enable them a level-playing field.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Everyone should be rewarded based on his or her own merit and competence level which would lead to different outcomes as people will have different inputs, even when women compete against each other in sports, academics, beauty pageant and music it leads to different outcomes, but why is it that when women compare themselves with men they want the same results, we are all human with different abilities and competency level hence different outcomes, equal playing field based on competence seeking the best outcome not equal outcome
Funny enough, primadonnaO is fully aware of the opinion you just expressed and she knows it's how things should be in a fair setting; however, like all feminists (in fact, women), she is feigning ignorance and acting like she doesn't see anything flawed and wrong with equity. They just want to push the idea of equity and secure unfair advantages for themselves even if they know how flawed and unfair their methods and ideas are.

They are not to be taken seriously. It's even a waste of time spending too much energy engaging them in an argument to make them see the flaws in their thinking. They don't care about logic or doing the right thing, they are just concerned about themselves and their desires (however wrong), hating men and playing the victims. They don't even care at whose expense they are achieving their aim; they will wickedly destroy and throw anyone (especially men) under the bus for the sake of their agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
I won't pay them śhit, I assure you. In fact, you will be first in line for a free, nourishing slùt treatment; I will even spit on and slap your ugly face. Silly hòe. undecided

Hoès and bitçhes, even you, ain't worth a slice of bread; it's a favour, and privilege for you all to near me and have my attention. You all should pay me, but I will be lenient and degrade you all for free and discard you all like trash.
Hmmmm a dog without a leash. Junkie undecided
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I get you. But equal outcomes isn't always going to be guaranteed.

For instance, if you make the workplace friendly for a woman, and take out the glass ceiling, everyone is on a level playing field but it wouldn't mean equal outcome. Each person man/woman will still have to slug it out to become exceptional and get to the top. Do you get?

Let's say there's a succession planning, there's a soon-to-be-vacant position for a CEO. The organization doesn't have disguised or undisguised culture against women occupying that position. Perhaps there's a competency framework for who the ideal CEO would be. It means each person has a level playing field to work towards attaining that role, but only the best person will emerge CEO. Is that an equal outcome?

Regardless of equity, your effort and skills and attitude will still have to count, that's why there won't be equality of outcome.

30 students were allowed to partake in a particular lecture for 20 days. One student was cripple and was thus unable to make it to the lecture room because there was no wheelchair accessible walkway. They wrote a test on the 21st day, the cripple failed. Equity would have been creating an accessible walkway for the handicapped so he can easily be a part of the lectures.

Remember, too that the other 29 had the opportunity to attend the full lectures... level playing field, but they didn't have the same results? Some scored 90, others 75, others 30.

Gender equity isn't about giving anyone undue advantage, so it wouldn't result in equality of outcomes, actually. It's just a chance to partake fairly.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
TheGift:
So are we saying now that logic is always better and superior to emotion and intuition?

Yes
Men are abstractive that's why we rely on logic and deductive reasoning, that's why we love problem solving

Women are solipsistic that's why they rely on feelings and emotions meaning you emotethink most of the time, that's why you prioritize what feels right in the moment

Both logic and emotion are subjective , but logic is more objective than emotion, and hence more reliable, emotion can be useful but it is far more volatile and chaotic hence it is not reliable or predictable but to a large degree logic is,logic is extrinsic in nature,emotion is instinctual and deals with feelings in the moment hence it's intrinsic nature, abstraction is external, solipsism is internal, logic relies on observable facts and chains of reasoning , emotion is unstable and can give you reason for building civilization but in of itself can't build civilization as it relies logic to do that, emotions are superior to logic in someways but overall holistically speaking logic is superior
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Another emotional estrogenious beings prone to mood swings and histrionics especially during ovulation,menstruation and pregnancy , who thinks with feelings and wants to feel right, soft and like a baby, very weak and vulnerable, highly solipsistic and childlike with infantile Narcissism, having capacity for logic but failing to utilize it, good with Rationalizing emotionally layered thoughts and making it have the veneer of plausibility and credibility , they are here but they have insignificant political or economic power..

They came during endsars but instead instead of fighting for women equality they fought for Queer LGBTQ lives and became highly unpopular, they are here but will continue to remain a minority and off course there is uproar since they want to destroy our traditional and Patriachal values with their small force but they will be cast down and treated like wild animals in our society where men rule via the tools of culture and religion unlike western Societies where women rule via systematic legislated laws and policies like affirmative actions and quota policies
OGA,
This thing cool down pain you more than any male on this nairaland.well the center must give way and their is nothing you can do about it.let's all enjoy the fresh air undecided
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
wany:

OGA,
This thing cool down pain you more than any male on this nairaland.well the center must give way and their is nothing you can do about it.let's all enjoy the fresh air undecided

A woman being optimistic about her feminist delusions
It's ok
You are entitled to your opinion
Shaming tactics to bruise my ego
Na lady
I can see through it
Take care
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
Funny enough, primadonnaO is fully aware of the opinion you just expressed and she knows it's how things should be in a fair setting; however, like all feminists (in fact, women), she is feigning ignorance and acting like she doesn't see anything flawed and wrong with equity. They just want to push the idea of equity and secure unfair advantages for themselves even if they know how flawed and unfair their methods and ideas are.

They are not to be taken seriously. It's even a waste of time spending too much energy engaging them in an argument to make them see the flaws in their thinking. They don't care about logic or doing the right thing, they are just concerned about themselves and their desires (however wrong), hating men and playing the victims. They don't even care at whose expense they are achieving their aim; they will wickedly destroy and throw anyone (especially men) under the bus for the sake of their agenda.

Lol. Are you serious right now?

First, I'm not a feminist. And secondly, I'm honestly trying to make you see how gender equity would not always result in equality of outcomes.

But you seem to already have an unshakeable stand that it is unfair, and that women are simply looking to throw men under the bus.

Unlike you, I'm objective and considering the merits of your point.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I get you. But equal outcomes isn't always going to be guaranteed.

For instance, if you make the workplace friendly for a woman, and take out the glass ceiling, everyone is on a level playing field but it wouldn't mean equal outcome. Each person man/woman will still have to slug it out to become exceptional and get to the top. Do you get?

Let's say there's a succession planning, there's a soon-to-be-vacant position for a CEO. The organization doesn't have disguised or undisguised culture against women occupying that position. Perhaps there's a competency framework for who the ideal CEO would be. It means each person has a level playing field to work towards attaining that role, but only the best person will emerge CEO. Is that an equal outcome?

Regardless of equity, your effort and skills and attitude will still have to count, that's why there won't be equality of outcome.

30 students were allowed to partake in a particular lecture for 20 days. One student was cripple and was thus unable to make it to the lecture room because there was no wheelchair accessible walkway. They wrote a test on the 21st day, the cripple failed. Equity would have been creating an accessible walkway for the handicapped so he can easily be a part of the lectures.

Remember, too that the other 29 had the opportunity to attend the full lectures... level playing field, but they didn't have the same results? Some scored 90, others 75, others 30.

Gender equity isn't about giving anyone undue advantage, so it wouldn't result in equality of outcomes, actually. It's just a chance to partake fairly.

Feminist want 50/50 outcome with regards to equality between women and men after leveling the playing field to allow equal opportunities of all genders, 50/50 outcome is not possible except there is biased favoritism of one gender over another gender through affirmative actions and quota policies which Progressive Societies are using to put women in positions that they did not compete for but we're giving just because they were women , they filled the slots, these is unfair and not equality of opportunities as they didn't compete for their positions

Sane people would seek equality of opportunities but radical emotionalist like most Feminist would want equality of outcomes to show equity
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Feminist want 50/50 outcome with regards to equality between women and men after leveling the playing field to allow equal opportunities of all genders, 50/50 outcome is not possible except there is biased favoritism of one gender over another gender through affirmative actions and quota policies which Progressive Societies are using to put women in positions that they did not compete for but we're giving just because they were women , they filled the slots, these is unfair and not equality of opportunities as they didn't compete for their positions

Sane people would seek equality of opportunities but radical emotionalist like Feminist would want equality of outcomes to show equity

Well, I really can't speak for feminists, their goals tend to be confusing at times. And all feminists don't want the same things, actually. Some feminists are simply misadndrists, some want supremacy over men, while some others just want respect and validation. So I simply can't identify as a feminist.

I agree that equality of outcomes can't happen except things are manipulated. Sometimes, it's harmless, like when for instance there's a call for a class rep, and the convener says male and female, even when it's only males indicating interest.

I speak for myself, and I believe, every fair and objective person - create a level playing field, then let everyone earn what they want. Simple. This way outcomes will largely be based on merit and effort.

There's nothing satisfying in an undue advantage, actually.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
wany:

Hmmmm a dog without a leash. Junkie undecided
Silly slùt. Go choke on a dićk. Crack hòe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Well, I really can't speak for feminists, their goals tend to be confusing at times. And all feminists don't want the same things, actually. Some feminists are simply misadndrists, some want supremacy over men, while some others just want respect and validation. So I simply can't identify as a feminist.

I agree that equality of outcomes can't happen except things are manipulated. Sometimes, it's harmless, like when for instance there's a call for a class rep, and the convener says male and female, even when it's only males indicating interest.

I speak for myself, and I believe, every fair amd objective person - create a level playing field, then let everyone earn what they want. Simple. This want outcomes will largely be based on merit and effort.

There's nothing satisfying in an undue advantage, actually.

Ok
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by sharone21(f): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
This is a deliberate cunning and dubious move made just for the sake of arguments. You know that the man is the head of his home and family. His family includes HIS wife. (Not "a woman".)

The female boss at home is not his family, and therefore not his wife.

I pity who takes you seriously.

If you as a guy has time to reply many people, it means you are petty and NOT mature.
Even a man has to respect his older sister and not doing otherwise because of the 3rd leg between his legs.

Anyway , I hope u are not a sadist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" / New Photos Of BBNaija Winner, Efe / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.