Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ (29051 Views)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by lilvicky68(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You are right, sir. You know everything, sir. Allow us and our simps/betas be. Or you don't know that men are feminists too? Nigerian men need reorientation. Or brains. Or exposure abroad.

This is why YelloweWest is constantly at loggerheads with men on this forum. She must be unmarried.

Wait. Chimamanda Adichie could never ever ever be married! She has unmarried syndrome, too.

Once you are married, you must lick his ass. Lol. The person who gave you stereotypes to fit did a huge disservice to humanity.

Lol..no worry one day you go settle down and be humble..
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
Gender equity is cheating and unfair. In fact, equity is cheating and unfair. Everyone should be given equal rights and opportunities; nothing more, nothing less.

Equality of opportunities only, but she delusionally wants equality of outcomes by affirmative actions and quota policies used in western Societies

It won't work in Nigeria , Patriachs like us that are planning on using our businesses to influence politics in the future by God's grace we won't allow them , these radical misandrist would be put down with strong Patriachal laws

Not in Nigeria
What Nonsense

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You are right, sir. You know everything, sir. Allow us and our simps/betas be. Or you don't know that men are feminists too? Nigerian men need reorientation. Or brains. Or exposure abroad.

This is why YelloweWest is constantly at loggerheads with men on this forum. She must be unmarried.

Wait. Chimamanda Adichie could never ever ever be married! She has unmarried syndrome, too.

Once you are married, you must lick his ass. Lol. The person who gave you stereotypes to fit did a huge disservice to humanity.

The worthless emasculated men who are weak and useless to allow their wives dominate their frame because they are nonvirile like you

My sons won't end up like them
Tuehhhh
God forbid
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by TheGift: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
You're confusing different with unequal. You are equating physical strength with superiority. How many men have carried a baby in their womb for 9 months then gone through the pain of child birth? Isn't it easier to carry cement or fix a broken down car? Your argument is neither logical nor valid.
Nairalandian:
shocked
Feminist's get forum again...

But, this feminism of a thing is trash.
Women will always be below men, though that doesn't give men a reason to disrespect them.

How many women dey carry bag of cement for head.

If a car breaks down half way through a journey, how many women dey come down come fix am.

If war comes, how many women dey go warfront

As I said, women ought to be respected but at the same time, they should know that they'll always be below men

Meanwhile...

Pete Edochie they reason like old man wey em be

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
TheGift:
You're confusing different with unequal. You are equating physical strength with superiority. How many men have carried a baby in their womb for 9 months then gone through the pain of child birth? Isn't it easier to carry cement or fix a broken down car? Your argument is neither logical nor valid.

Women are logically inferior to men , they have capacity for it , but have poor utilization of logic, they rely on their emotions and feelings most of the time, they are good sophists who are capable of rationalizing emotional layered thoughts and giving them the veneer of credibility and plausibility, they are innately solipsistic, emotional and vulnerable beings, they are poor with introspection and deductive reasoning

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
You too.

Is the Strungup79 case resolved? Are the lies over?
Well, strungup79 is doing well now. I spoke with him few days ago. Actually, he wasn't lying. As a struggling and depressed man then, his wife, having read the thread, played the victim and told him to recant all the truths he said on that thread as a condition for normalcy and peace to reign in the house and to ensure her financial support. He vouchsafed this to me on WhatsApp after the thread ended. So you see, he wasn't lying; the wife just manipulated things behind the scene.

I wasn't surprised since bitçhes, you included, would rather create a good reputation based on lies and pretence than admit their faults and work on their character and attitude. wink

Say after me gently, "we bitçhes and slùts ain't śhit."

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Adakintroy:

Go and sit down he never justified it. You just picked on it that way to justify your pre existing narrative of patriachy oppressive tendencies. you one of those pseudo moralist. In other to run this program you need guilt. Again he is a husband and a father and he has been married for yrs. Any man who can manage his household and provide for it is a respectable man not a psychopatic abuser

This is Pete Edochie's exact quote:

And feminism is what causes women to be beaten up in marriages. You complain to a woman and she retorts.

It becomes unbearable, so you stretch your arm and deal her a slap. Domestic violence starts. I don’t like seeing women crying because it hurts me deeply. But it is the fault of the woman herself a lot of times’’

You may need to go and redo secondary school English comprehension if you think that is not a rationalization and justification of violence. He's saying that men beat women because many women dare to "retort" to a man and the poor men find this unbearable - making such violence the fault of the woman "a lot of times".

As far as resistance being futile, well it defines the stretch of you naivity. The achytype of the natural world is one of conquest.

Equalities do not exist in the real sense. New ideals or concepts displace or killed old one.

You may hate the physical manifestations of conquest however the ideological plays out almost identical. Ones women wanted to be liberated from the shackles of men. Then equalities now they want to be president and rule over men. Next consolidation of that feat.

You might think this is profound, but this is sophist nonsense. And evidently self-contradictory too. At the same type you're talking about the "archetype of the natural world", you're talking about "new ideals or concepts" killing old ones. What the actual fucck are you rambling about?

The radical left is also pointing to the oppressive structure of capitalism. So when this plays out, you may be also on the wrong side of history depending on we're you currently standing.

I stand were I stand

Capitalism has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, so I'm not sure why you're going off on an irrelevant tangent to rehash the half-baked propaganda you learnt in your information bubble. Hence, all the right wing buzzwords which have no relationship with the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
Well, strungup79 is doing well now. I spoke with him few days ago. Actually, he wasn't lying. As a struggling and depressed man then, his wife, having read the thread, played the victim and told him to recant all the truths he said on that thread as a condition for normalcy and peace to reign in the house and to ensure her financial support. He vouchsafed this to me on WhatsApp after the thread ended. So you see, he wasn't lying; the wife just manipulated things behind the scene.

I wasn't surprised since bitçhes, you included, would rather create a good reputation based on lies and pretence than admit their faults and work on their character and attitude. wink

Say after me, "we bitçhes and slùts ain't śhit."

Why are you calling me that when I didn't call you any names? You've lost your plot.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
AuroraB:
grin grin grin This kain person go take advise grin cheesy

Lol. They should at least edit the bad part of the videos out before releasing it for public consumption.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Equality of opportunities only, but she delusionally wants equality of outcomes by affirmative actions and quota policies used in western Societies
This is 100% accurate. This is why I don't take them seriously. It is the beta males, simps, manginas, male feminists etc. who are the backbone of these nonsense by their perpetual indulgence of these women.

It won't work in Nigeria , Patriachs like us that are planning on using our businesses to influence politics in the future by God's grace we won't allow them , these radical misandrist would be put down with strong Patriachal laws

Not in Nigeria
What Nonsense
For now, not in Nigeria. However gynocentrism and simp culture are on the rise and are spreading rapidly and increasing in their grip of societies. Things are actually getting worse. It also doesn't help that a million simps are born every day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Why are you calling me that when I didn't call you any names? You've lost your plot.
I am convinced you are what I am calling you. You don't need to call me names for me to air such thoughts; I need no provocation or permission from anyone.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by ume1000: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
godlessmind:
Pete Edochie is a SEXIST, not everybody who's old is WISE
would you rather have him build a woman a temple and pour peace offerings on it every morning while worshipping her as a goddes

If as a man you excuse the exceses of women all in the name of been the weaker vessels but still see them as equals THEN SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOU UPSTAIRS

Cos it means they get to eat their cake and still have it

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am convinced you are what I am calling you. You don't need to call me names for me to air such thoughts; I need no provocation or permission from anyone.

I am comfortably convinced that you will live to regret calling me that. And your wife and daughters will be known only as bitc hes by any man around them. Watch and see.

When it happens in your presence, and they ask why, you will remember this very chat, how you insulted me and what I've responded.

In the coming weeks you will hear from Strungup something very interesting that will touch you.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by ume1000: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
TheGift:
the moment the balance of nature is altered bad things follow

Does the lioness claim equality with the loin (they even hunt for him)

A herd of elephants are led by the male
Likewise all of creation

The concept of gender equality (which in. Fact projects female superiority) can only stand in a society with weaklings as men( for example the UK)

Only men with short sighted vision would encourage such madness

If as a man you protect and fend for your woman but still okay with this concept with all due respect I SAY YOU ARE WORST THAN An INFIDEL

HERE IS HOW GENDER EQUALITY SHOULD LOOK LIKE

*that women fend for themselves

*that women protect themselves(rape of female above 18yrs would not be seen as forced but as a brawl BTW two equals where the strong gets what he wants *note the concept of rape is based on the perception of women as weaker vessels *

* that as equals they would be held accountable for their shortcomings (no weaker vessels nonsense)

*that as equals in a union domestic violence would simply be seen as a fight

*that as equals no special treatment or funds would be set aside for them (no WHO or UNESCO funds for women, no special ante _natal care by govt
* that's as equals they contribute equally to the upkeep of their home (no I bear the children nonsense)
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by xeju: 12:21am On Apr 05, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Feminist group tackles Pete Edochie over ‘misogynistic rants’

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/feminist-group-tackles-pete-edochie-misogynistic-rants-356513/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Feminism: A social theory or political movement which argues that legal and social restrictions on women must be removed in order to bring about equality of the sexes in all aspects of public and private life.
So how is this a bad thing or be a reason for violence or physical assault? Pete Edochie, although a fantastic actor but quite not reasonable enough to contribute in such discuss

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 1:02am On Apr 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
I am comfortably convinced that you will live to regret calling me that.
No, I won't.

And your wife and daughters will be known only as bitc hes by any man around them. Watch and see.
I am never getting married or raising children. I don't do love or commitment; no woman or man has my heart and I belong to no one. I will die as I came after I have enjoyed a life in which I lived for myself and happiness: alone. So your curse is redundant. Even if it came to pass, it wouldn't change the fact that you are a bitçh and slùt well suited for being rough handled, whipped, dominated, spanked and discarded like trash by me for my own amusement.

When it happens in your presence, and they ask why, you will remember this very chat, how you insulted me and what I've responded.
Eyah. Nothing will happen. Slùts and bitçhes, even those like you, come and go, yet Martinez still rocks in life. tongue You aren't special and you ain't śhit. cheesy

In the coming weeks you will hear from Strungup something very interesting that will touch you.
Nothing will happen to strungup. Bad belle... it's allowed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by ShadowCracker(m): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s you no get joy walahi cheesy. See the way you finished that girl.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Martinez39s you no get joy walahi cheesy. See the way you finished that girl.
Sometimes these hoès and bitçhes need to know they are not special and that they ain't shit. Forget all the shameless suçkers in their dm and offline making them feel like they are something special and of worth; these slùts just ain't śhit.

Don't pity them. If you happen to be fùcking anyone of them currently, fuçk that pusśy mercilessly, call her all sorts of degrading names, rubbish her, cum all over her worthless face, discard like her trash, and move on like nothing happened. No hard feelings, nothing personal, no pity!

No time to be soft or start prioritizing them, wasting time and energy catching feelings, or attaching any importance to them. Fuçk many and commit to no woman.

I move. Make I go sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by doxxijaw: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
No, I won't.

I am never getting married or raising children. I don't do love or commitment; no woman or man has my heart and I belong to no one. I will die as I came after I have enjoyed a life in which I lived for myself and happiness: alone. So your curse is redundant. Even if it came to pass, it wouldn't change the fact that you are a bitçh and slùt well suited for being rough handled, whipped, dominated, spanked and discarded like trash by me for my own amusement.

Eyah. Nothing will happen. Slùts and bitçhes, even those like you, come and go, yet Martinez still rocks in life. tongue You aren't special and you ain't śhit. cheesy

Nothing will happen to strungup. Bad belle... it's allowed.

This guy ehn

I burst into uncontrollable laughter after reading your comments.

You be original craze man oh.

Respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by sharone21(f): 3:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Dpaulie:
Dem (feminist)no get respect for elders, so far u are a man and talk about the superiority of men, my problem with them is that if they are Christians, they’ll never see how Men was described as the head in their bible.. oyinbo has blindfolded them, we’re not saying that women are second fiddle, but they are no way to match men, this doesn’t make a man a superhero too because the Bible described women as weaker vessel, the comparative adjective “weaker “makes me understand that men are not strong either but women are weaker than them.. so we are both weak but men are superior

A man is HEAD of his own HOME, NOT head of woman/women.
So, if a man is a cleaner in an office where his boss is a woman, na the woman wen dey pay his salary go dey respect him abi? Make una no turn Bible upside down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 05, 2021
ume1000:
the moment the balance of nature is altered bad things follow

Does the lioness claim equality with the loin (they even hunt for him)

A herd of elephants are led by the male
Likewise all of creation

The concept of gender equality (which in. Fact projects female superiority) can only stand in a society with weaklings as men( for example the UK)

Only men with short sighted vision would encourage such madness

If as a man you protect and fend for your woman but still okay with this concept with all due respect I SAY YOU ARE WORST THAN An INFIDEL

HERE IS HOW GENDER EQUALITY SHOULD LOOK LIKE

*that women fend for themselves

*that women protect themselves(rape of female above 18yrs would not be seen as forced but as a brawl BTW two equals where the strong gets what he wants)

* that as equals they would be held accountable for their shortcomings (no weaker vessels nonsense)

*that as equals in a union domestic violence would simply be known as a fight

*that as equals no special treatment or funds would be set aside for them (no WHO or UNESCO funds for women, no special ante _natal care by govt
* that's as equals they contribute equally to the upkeep of their home (no I bear the children nonsense)

That moment when you use animals to justify your superiority to women but forget that female hyenas are at the top in their hierarchy.

The wailing of some men here just brings joy to my heart cause I know that this movement is getting to them. Of course if you snatch a toy from a baby, they'll scream and throw tantrums. It's no different here.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2021
MrColdsweat:
We say nagging is a feminine trait.
Why do Nigerian men spend so much time and energy ranting and nagging about women?
They are scared of loosing control and dorminance undecided
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by godofuck231: 4:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Xisnin:
Pete is an old man living in the wrong century.
then you have mistaken the cup of palm wine for poison
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 4:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
Sometimes these hoès and bitçhes need to know they are not special and that they ain't shit. Forget all the shameless suçkers in their dm and offline making them feel like they are something special and of worth; these slùts just ain't śhit.

Don't pity them. If you happen to be fùcking anyone of them currently, fuçk that pusśy mercilessly, call her all sorts of degrading names, rubbish her, cum all over her worthless face, discard like her trash, and move on like nothing happened. No hard feelings, nothing personal, no pity!

No time to be soft or start prioritizing them, wasting time and energy catching feelings, or attaching any importance to them. Fuçk many and commit to no woman.

I move. Make I go sleep.
Provided you pay them,last last na you go tire. undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 4:55am On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Not in Nigeria
What Nonsense
Its already here in Nigeria, if not there will be no uproar undecided
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

No fool who justifies violence against women deserves respect. If he chooses to disrespect women, there is no foul in returning the same energy he wants to channel out.

Culture is not something stamped on people by invisible hands. It's the way a society chooses to live. To justify grotesque anachronisms as "culture" would be as silly as justifying slavery, human sacrifice etc as culture. Culture changes all the time as societies evolve. Christianity is a recent import into Nigeria. Why not reject it because it was not the "culture" of your ancestors?

Black people wear Western clothes, observe Western religion, speak Western languages, use Western technology (like both of us typing here on Western originated tech). How convenient that we only remember our own regressive culture when it comes to subduing women as door mats who serve at the pleasure and will of their male masters. Culture my arse. If feminism is not "something black people are known for", does that make it illegitimate? Is that a rational basis for evaluating the net good of feminism to the society?

Plenty of women don't "leave their parents" to meet their husband. Plenty are independent working professionals. If he married a housewife who he took from her parents, it doesn't mean every woman is one and he may have to readjust his dinosaur mentality to the realities of the modern world.

Every adult in our culture, man or woman, single or married, can do as they like within the ambit of the law. So it's not for him to dictate anything under the weaselly toga of "culture". If one can't win the respect of their wives, that speaks to their own failings as men. Not for a dinosaur to be justifying violence against women because of "feminism".
Thank you sir undecided
May you forever be in abundance

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

There are so many buzzwords here that conveniently ignores the misogynistic dinosaur that justified violence against women.
Yes, patriarchal societies are inherently oppressive. What part of that do you have a problem with? What does "patriarchy" and "oppression" mean?
Yes, feminism will be resisted because those who are privileged to profit from a status quo will resist change. The United States South went to war against the North to defend their right to own slaves. Simply resisting something does not put you on the right side of history. But resistance is futile. Of course I'm not surprised that misogynists are homophobes too. Hateful intolerance is deeply etched into the African psyche.
Man wey kool down go school.you be man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wany(f): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:
Feminists and their Unending Rants once again.. undecided
Like I said in a previous post, Feminism seems a good idea as it wants better life for women in social, job, educational circles..
But it has been grossly abused by girls/women all round d world.. angry
It's now an avenue for insubordination n irresponsibility for most young ladies..
They don't wanna cook
They don't want to do chores.
They don't want to take care of their children..
*They Argue dat the Man should also do all of this..
They want to attend night parties.
They want to smoke
They want to drink alcohol
They want to fvck 'outside'
*They crave Men's lifestyle and Wants to Usurp n Claim the Headship of Men, using Feminism as a camouflage!!..
ALL MEN ON DIS NAIRALAND!! NEVER MARRY A WOMAN WHO IS MORE ASSERTIVE DAN YOU RE..
ITS BETTER YOU MARRY A DULLARD!! A word, they say is enough for d Wise!!
With all you wrote ,I see nothing wrong here,isn't it a free world.the dullard woman you mention is even the one you can not stand.relax the one thing that is constant is change and the change has come.lets all enjoy the change. undecided
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
Gender equity is cheating and unfair. In fact, equity is cheating and unfair. Everyone should be given equal rights and opportunities; nothing more, nothing less.

What is unfair in equity?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2021
wany:

Its already here in Nigeria, if not there will be no uproar undecided

Another emotional estrogenious beings prone to mood swings and histrionics especially during ovulation,menstruation and pregnancy , who thinks with feelings and wants to feel right, soft and like a baby, very weak and vulnerable, highly solipsistic and childlike with infantile Narcissism, having capacity for logic but failing to utilize it, good with Rationalizing emotionally layered thoughts and making it have the veneer of plausibility and credibility , they are here but they have insignificant political or economic power..

They came during endsars but instead instead of fighting for women equality they fought for Queer LGBTQ lives and became highly unpopular, they are here but will continue to remain a minority and off course there is uproar since they want to destroy our traditional and Patriachal values with their small force but they will be cast down and treated like wild animals in our society where men rule via the tools of culture and religion unlike western Societies where women rule via systematic legislated laws and policies like affirmative actions and quota policies

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Checkout Photos From Actress Mercy Johnson’s Child’s Birthday Party / Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.