Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ (29049 Views)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by wman(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pete Edioche is an old man from 2 generations ago. He's older than their parents.

That generation sees things differently. Feminists should chill.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by leicestercamper: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
e pained dem well well

I dey tell you cheesy
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Gideon110(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin
dangotesmummy:

One of Pete's Children have come out o grin

They're already creeping out grin

Them no dey take eye see feminist thread ;
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
You are really funny... Truth is that, this feminism stuff is not even real. They rant online and deceive the gullible ones and go behind and do otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Adakintroy: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Many of this feminist hide behind compasion and the powered of guilt to further their misplace agenders. Thats why no one take them Seriouse.

The problem why men like edoche is taking them on is probably because he can see through their bullshiits. What have you commended men for that you feel through education you now have the audacity to lay assault on every man under the guise of women abuse and rape.

For all of human history the standard for men has always been work hard make money so you can take care of your family. Admitting not every one lived up to that standard. But the bulk of men did so and we're commended for it. We're are the medals for the ones that live up to the billing. The ones that work their ass off on the street, under rain, insult from boss and fellow men just to be able to provide and earn the tag of a good husband and provider. We're are the praise medals. Just the few crazy ones are now to be use as generalizations. Edoche is a family man. One that's as taken on real responsibilities.

If you are not married or have children, what makes you an authority in women or men issue. Certain not the stupid books you been reading. They don't tell half the stories.

An unforgiving clime like Nigeria needs crude rugged men. Nigeria don't support weakness. It obviouse. The men who emerge remotely successfully are men who push themslves beyond their limited. This is why we demand respect from women.. we have earned it. If you don't accepts go out there and take on Nigeria. Try not to complain while at it.

. Not even the core feminist who are ranting everywhere have the mandate towards that. Being responsible for women only is not responsibility in the real sense. It's like men being only responsible for ourselves.

The liberation that allow women to Liberate themselves, just to be strong enough to Foster their own agender is a liberation only half thought through. Liberate yourselves so you can liberate others. Women, men children alike. That should be the end of liberation push.

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by DesChyko: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
houseontherock:
The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.

Male chauvinism in full swing undecided

What's far more intriguing is the assumption that the average man is remotely interested in the idea of women's emancipation than his very own survival grin grin

Na ment?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pete Edochie can say what he wants; it is his freedom of speech. No feminist group is owed any apology from him, and no organization or man should succumb to any feminist pressure group to persecute that man for expressing his own ideas. Who are they to demand an apology from him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by NairaMaster1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
shocked
Bunch of frustrated female deviants. I support PETE EDOCHIE.
AGBOGIDI 1

Very frustrated. Women Luke you will always be adored. I really adore you.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by jrusky(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminist again? Pls who are feminist and what is feminist?

I hope they are not those useless frustrated bitchs that has outweigh their market value and become demorrage commodities?

I need to see their names and do profile check on them and I'm very sure they must surely be those frustrated wizards.

Feminist shit una need my address or phone number so you can ask me to apologise too? I will insult you more and more infact by the time I finish with you all you will all shed tears like small baby.

Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
The only NFF I know and recognize is Nigerian Football Federation...

Y'all need to let Papa Edochie be. He has aired his opinion and won't shift ground, which is fine with me and many others.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by DesChyko: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Adakintroy:

Criicising men at every turn dies not make you better than men.

If one is to be very factual, without criticism of the male folk, whether he deserves it or not, this very movement is dead on arrival. because in the end, every man ordinarily wakes up to set about his nature-given responsibilities everyday. Not to pay heed to these artificial idleness-inspired shenanigans. lipsrsealed
Criticism of the male folk remains the only way to get and maintain relevance.

I'm sure the few less busy ones amongst the males will sate the attention of the even fewer less busy ones amongst them who manage to squeeze out time for this movement.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Adakintroy:
Many of this feminist hide behind compassion and the power of guilt to further their misplace agendas.
GBAMSOLUTELY!

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by godlessmind: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Feminist group tackles Pete Edochie over ‘misogynistic rants’

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/feminist-group-tackles-pete-edochie-misogynistic-rants-356513/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Pete Edochie is a SEXIST, not everybody who's old is WISE
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
I'm not a fan of this group, but I will agree with them on this.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by JohnSin97: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Old man loves to talk shit...

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Naptu2, I am appalled by the comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Rickylambert: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
NFF
Like Nigeria football Federation?
Useless fools
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Regex: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
We just have to compare the advice from a man who is married for about 50 years to the rant of women who are not married and probably never gonna get married.

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nyanabo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
I am not understanding, abeg the NFF is it the Nigeria ln Football Federation or it is that one composed of women who have left their marriage and the ones who aren't on the marriage market (unmarketable products)

Madam Angela and co since you accepts he has a right to his opinion why not Goan sleep or better still wail about your life somewhere else.

The Great thespian has given is opinion and truly if you hear when's most women speak to men especially those below them you would weep.

I don't condone domestic molestation of women I also don't condone abuse of men. Simple.

Yesterday during our Annual Youth Alive Convention at our district, As a security/protocol we were directed to stop everyone from charging their phones so as to avoid missing phones and distraction. Trust me I stopped many people. From my experience I found out that my guys were very willing to comply with the directives

But you see most daughters of Jezebel they had to talk and murmur but I no send them. One even had to balls to call my attention after there service to tell me I was wrong in stopping her while I allowed others to charge. Immediately I stopped her before she could continue and asked her if she didn't see the people I stopped her and walk away. She was left speechless.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by meobizy(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
He is 70. Nothing can change his opinions.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by RichAbujaGuy: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminist Group=Non Marriage Material Group periodt wink

scorned
cheated on after falling in love with a guy
ran through
mega body count
present or retired olosho
probably molested in youth
may be lgbt
oyinbo culture influenced

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
2mch:
Pete Edochie was ranting like a crazy drunkard. Will he wish such treatment on his daughters in marriage. Old age can make some people senile. Maybe this is how Igbo people think of their wives not Nigerians in general.

Oh Hush... He is entitled to his opinion!

You use words like these for a learned and aged thespian while indulging in bigotry, yet you would have us believe you are not less than senile or plain dull.

Please, jog on!!!

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by collinometricx: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
The only NFF I know is NIGERIA FOOTBALL FEDERATION, WHO ARE THESE BASTARDs?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by doxxijaw: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
The problem wey dis naija girls get pass feminism.

Nairaland females and their perspectives doesn't reflect the true nature of most Nigerian girls at all..

So most of our comments here are just meaningless banter.

Hence less energy should be put into these discussions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Edusouls(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Unmarried frustrated witches roaming all over the space, hiding under the guise of feminism, nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin grin

The mainstream is regulated by Simphood, little wonder the media is trying any means possible to further this washed up narratives down the throats of the simple but naive mind..

Big shout to Pete, he has got the words and the (balls) guts, two things that are lacking from the male kingdom..

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by realchy: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Groups such as this are the reasons many homes are breaking up and the number of divorcees are on the increase.Instead of devoting their energy towards building responsible women and house wives,they are busy brainwashing unsuspecting women into being disrespectful of their husbands.If I may ask,what is fantastic about 2021 compared to years back of our forefathers.Evidences abound in every sphere of life be it marriage,economy,peace etc,that the glorious years of our forefathers is the best and should be our cornerstone towards peace,development and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Edusouls(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is a grand blessing to be up to such a ripe age, they married true women during their times, and they lived long, not young men that die untimely and painfully Cos they married frustrated witches that are all over the space nowadays..
meobizy:
He is 70. Nothing can change his opinions.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by lawkenoz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is it that these feminist and some folks are lost on Pete's statement and message or what? Because I don't understand..... Modern women want men to be traditional men but refuse to be traditional women and that's what leads to majority of the marital brouhaha we have 9n a culture such as ours , that's the conclusion of his point from my own perspective.

Regarding abuse there are as much abusers on the women side as there are on the men's. It's not just so obvious cause men are largely physically stronger then women. Take a cue from the experience on how women treat people they perceive as Lower in social status, how they physically abuse maids and househelps they are physically stronger than.

Most guys here who are in relationships can relate, men who have never raised hands to ever harm a women have experienced a gf or wife hit them first during an argument or tense situation. No one bats an eyelid cuz society expects men to be.....well men!

Females have always avoided responsibility from time immemorial, zero accountability for thier actions.

Feminism doesn't want an equal playing field, they want special status. They do not want equality of opportunities but equality of outcomes. When competition becomes the order of the day men in general are always more driven, focused and will make the required sacrifice without hesitation. That's the general rule, exceptions always exist and those are the small number of women make waves in male dominated fields l.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
I do not support any form of idea where one group of people suppress another. That's my view. However people in Nigeria should note that feminism is an anti establishment movement anywhere in the world. The way the establishment works in Nigeria at the moment does not support single mothers. In fact it impoverishes single mothers and forces them to depend on their body (formally or informally) in order to survive. I'm referencing single mums here because the logical conclusion of all this feminism movement is usually single motherhood or lesbian couples with children. Men in Nigeria have not been brought up by their mothers to be sympathetic to female issues. In fact men have been brought up by their mums to be the exact opposite in Nigeria. So where are the men who will be sympathetic to the feminist movement and influence government to change laws? Is it the same men who have been brought up to prey on any woman around them including their sisters, daughters and nieces?

Women in Nigeria should first of all turn around from useless behaviour and bring up their sons to be decent people, considerate and have a conscience. You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't spend your time on useless things and then abandon your children to house helps or other subservient relatives to bring up. You can't bring up monsters as sons and then expect them to be sympathetic to the feminist movement. Like some people have said above me, all the feminist movement will end up doing is deceive some females leading to more single mums and single women who will end up selling their bodies.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by nasinebifegha(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Am telling you, I had to check the word Misogynistic again grin they just want speak grammar after reading books

Bampeh:
Pete Edochie is entitled to his own opinion. You either accept his opinion or you ignore.

Equalities in gender isn't an African thing, how many Nigerian women are in the battle field fighting Boko Haram? None!

Most of these women in this feminist group are very loyal to their husbands, they are willing to do what their husbands want them to do and are in this feminist group deceiving feeble minds.

A husband should be respected if he is older than you, stronger than you and also the breadwinner of the family.

The rate of divorce in Africa is alarming due to this copied western cultures. Men don't want to marry anymore thereby making our respected cultures obsolete.

Note that gender inequality is not same as misogynomy.

Ignore these insecured African Feminist Groups.

bampeh supports Pete Edochie
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by NoFucksToGive: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Adakintroy:
Many of this feminist hide behind compasion and the powered of guilt to further their misplace agenders. Thats why no one take them Seriouse.

The problem why men like edoche is taking them on is probably because he can see through their bullshiits. What have you commended men for that you feel through education you now have the audacity to lay assault on every man under the guise of women abuse and rape.

For all of human history the standard for men has always been work hard make money so you can take care of your family. Admitting not every one lived up to that standard. But the bulk of men did so and we're commended for it. We're are the medals for the ones that live up to the billing. The ones that work their ass off on the street, under rain, insult from boss and fellow men just to be able to provide and earn the tag of a good husband and provider. We're are the praise medals. Just the few crazy ones are now to be use as generalizations. Edoche is a family man. One that's as taken on real responsibilities.

If you are not married or have children, what makes you an authority in women or men issue. Certain not the stupid books you been reading. They don't tell half the stories.

An unforgiving clime like Nigeria needs crude rugged men. Nigeria don't support weakness. It obviouse. The men who emerge remotely successfully are men who push themslves beyond their limited. This is why we demand respect from women.. we have earned it. If you don't accepts go out there and take on Nigeria. Try not to complain while at it.

. Not even the core feminist who are ranting everywhere have the mandate towards that. Being responsible for women only is not responsibility in the real sense. It's like men being only responsible for ourselves.

The liberation that allow women to Liberate themselves, just to be strong enough to Foster their own agender is a liberation only half thought through. Liberate yourselves so you can liberate others. Women, men children alike. That should be the end of liberation push.

Kai
Kai kai

This is the best comment ever in the year 2021

Wow just wow
You nailed it in everyway

I am sure you are a career masturbator like me .

Kai

I hail

Master master teach me red pill

Kai

Oga na master

I am going to rub one out (masturbate) in celebration of this

Be right back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Checkout Photos From Actress Mercy Johnson’s Child’s Birthday Party / Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.