Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ (29117 Views)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Every Society has its problems
And Patriachy was not a reason for any single Nigeria's problem, but single motherhood is a problem for western Societies

Don't associate illiteracy to Patriachy as Arab Emirate Societies are Patriachal but they have very low illiteracy level

Nepotism, corruption, tribalism has led Nigeria to it's current state not Patriachy, because Patriachy built wealth for US during world war one as women were not given rights until the 1960's meaning Patriachy allowed for women's right
Every society has its problems. So the rate of out of school children , criminals , drug pushing, ritual killings , selling human parts etc are all caused by nepotism, corruption and tribalism. where as single motherhood is the reason for the same crime in western societies.Lol.

You should read your last paragraph and stop contradicting yourself. Anyway I can see all this yapping to threatening feminists with hell fire is all out of fear.

Divorce will even soar higher ,like it or not , something has to give way. Until the "na man" mentality is completely done away with and Nigerian parents make conscious effort to nuture their sons, una never see anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

And they told you that feminism is the cause of single motherhood, and not the gangsters and thugs who abandon their children to be raised by single mothers? The men who sling drugs on the streets and kill each other in turf wars have nothing to do with "fatherless bastards", but it's the feminists that are responsible? Do you see how warped your thinking is?

Before women rights divorce and single motherhood was very low, but after it worsened, there is correlation between fatherless vagabonds and single motherhood

Check prison inmate and black American communities data
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by AuroraB(f): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
FrLukas:
That man sef no get family?

Allowing their patriarch to disgrace himself constantly like that.
grin grin grin This kain person go take advise grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=oluwaahmed post=100487519][/quote] And now Nigerians bacame masters at it. I hear your count will soon claim the title for world's rape headquarters. And about corruption ,your president is currently in the same western country spending your depleted foreign reserve. lol
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Adakintroy:

The behavior of post modern feminist is an all out assault on all forms of patriarchy as inherently oppressive. It is a biase reason flawed from the gate out and even in the west it's also being reject. I can debate you on that but in the end we all know it's a stellmate.

Post modern feminist is a treat to womanhood and it will natural struggle to hold ground. It will be resisted in any clime it tries to emerge be the west or africa. Womanhood is strenght. Toxic feminity is weakness.

Because it fail to honor men accordingly.

You can insult edoche because he is resisting it using the authority of his culture. But you can deny it's a behavior being resisted everywhere as poisonous to womanhood in general.

Male abuse is the relevant guilt they use in trying to draw weakness towards their own strenght. It's poorly crafted.

Edoche is not a woman abuser. If he were it would have muddle to the surface by now or his reputation would not be what it is. He is a respectable man. He earned it by protecting and providing for his wife and children. A real man takes pride in that.

You a kid with book. Women benefit from male strenght. Any real woman with sense knows to respect and honor it.

Just like homosexual this is another alien space craft flying over our cultural airspace. By God we will shoot it down with every missile of culture we have.

There are so many buzzwords here that conveniently ignores the misogynistic dinosaur that justified violence against women.
Yes, patriarchal societies are inherently oppressive. What part of that do you have a problem with? What does "patriarchy" and "oppression" mean?
Yes, feminism will be resisted because those who are privileged to profit from a status quo will resist change. The United States South went to war against the North to defend their right to own slaves. Simply resisting something does not put you on the right side of history. But resistance is futile. Of course I'm not surprised that misogynists are homophobes too. Hateful intolerance is deeply etched into the African psyche.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Those Arab women are disobey the laws of the land and they deserve to be punished

I believe women are second class citizens and from an evolutionary point of view they are physically and intellectually inferior to men, not my opinion but based on science and data ,them blaming Patriachy for their incompetence and ineptitude in major sectors of the world from economics to politics after their liberation post 1960's women's right shows that they have nothing to offer than to sexualize their bodies an focus on aesthetics as men take up hard science, technology, and we continue to build and develop civilization

Women innate purpose is child rearing and reproduction, they are not meant for production , but since they have been giving rights and privileges like men they have become labour slaves as men instead of them to be enjoying the sweat of their husbands, they pursue careers and become pseudo-masculine hybrid beasts trying to imitate men and end up becoming poor mimics and caricatures of men

Wow. grin Your parents obviously did a horrible job on you. I feel sorry for you and whatever unfortunate children you end up having.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Every society has its problems. So the rate of out of school children , criminal , drug pushing ritual killings , selling human parts etc are all caused by nepotism, corruption and tribalism. where as single motherhood is the reason for the same crime in western societies.Lol.

You should read your last paragraph and stop contradicting yourself. Anyway I can see all this yapping to threatening feminists with hell fire is all out of fear.

Divorce will even soar higher ,like it or not , something has to give way. Until the "na man" mentality is completely done away with and Nigerian parents make conscious effort to nuture their sons, una never see anything.

Exactly what I'm saying
Progressive women don't care about family values but aim for female supremacy disguised as a Egalitarianistic-Equalistic movement seeking humanism, how can you celebrate the destruction of the home

It's ok

Like I said in the future when men like us are in power we will replicate western conservative policies to improve our traditional Patriachal system and upgrade it

Foolish fathers abandoning their parental role led to some of our crisis unlike western societies that women decide on their own to give birth out of wedlock and make it a norm
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

And they told you that feminism is the cause of single motherhood, and not the gangsters and thugs who abandon their children to be raised by single mothers? The men who sling drugs on the streets and kill each other in turf wars have nothing to do with "fatherless bastards", but it's the feminists that are responsible? Do you see how warped your thinking is?
Lol see what I have to deal with in my mentions. These are the same set of people that their ancestors killed twins ,I am sure if he was alive when mary slessor insisted on abolishing killing of twins ,it's his type that will be at the forefront chanting "it's our culture,leave our culture for us". lol

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Wow. grin Your parents obviously did a horrible job on you. I feel sorry for you and whatever unfortunate children you end up having.

Don't feel sorry for me, pity the miserable women in western Societies I work with data

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by abidem4real: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Feminist group tackles Pete Edochie over ‘misogynistic rants’

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/feminist-group-tackles-pete-edochie-misogynistic-rants-356513/amp?__twitter_impression=true
What are these women saying? There is nothing offensive in what Pete Edochie said about jettisoning feminism if we really want marriage to work. As a matter of fact, this idea of feminism in marriage has gotten into heads of particularly female elites of these days and that is practically the reason their marriages are no longer lasting and enjoyable and it is posing danger to our society and even the future of this country because children born in broken marriages will surely lack good parental care and may eventually end up being nuisances in our society and sometimes causing security threats everywhere.
I think to be able to have a saner and a more peaceful society, a woman should see herself as a wife to her husband and thereby submit herself under the lordship of her husband and husband should love their wives caringly. She should not see herself as being equal to her husband and her husband should not take her for a fool for her submission.
Everyone should play his or her own role as stipulated by their religion(s) and societal culture and tradition. With these, all will live in peace and harmony and our society will become paragon of beauty to behold.

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol see what I have to deal with in my mentions. These are the same set of people that their ancestors killed twins ,I am sure if he was alive when mary slessor insisted on abolishing killing of twins ,it's his type that will be at the forefront chanting "it's our culture,leave our culture for us". lol

You killl unborn babies daily I don't get your points , it's a choice Progressive chose in knowledge of the consequences, our forefathers were dogmatic idealogues ignorantly following religion

I'm a open minded free thinking conservative
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Exactly what I'm saying
Progressive women don't care about family values but aim for female supremacy disguised as a Egalitarianistic-Equalistic movement seeking humanism, how can you celebrate the destruction of the home

It's ok

Like I said in the future when men like us are in power we will replicate western conservative policies to improve our traditional Patriachal system and upgrade it

Foolish fathers abandoning their parental role led to some of our crisis unlike western societies that women decide on their own to give birth out of wedlock and make it a norm
Oh atleast you admit there are useless men littering your country. Unfortunately for you the future men are going to worse, as baby mama is becoming a norm.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

You killl unborn babies daily I don't get your points , it's a choice Progressive chose in knowledge of the consequences, our forefathers were dogmatic idealogues ignorantly following religion

I'm a open minded free thinking conservative
And your people kill babies in secret, isn't that hypocritical?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Oh atleast you admit there are useless men littering your country. Unfortunately for you the future men are going to worse, as baby mama is becoming a norm.

Exactly
Many foolish irresponsible men
Patriachy demands authority with responsiblity which many men lack leading to our problems
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by ShaqFu: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Moneybeatz:

So na lizard born you... That explains a lot... You no know say if the thunder never faya you e no fit faya me... Go and ask your mother for forgiveness
Who is this depraved bastard vomited from the rear end of a baboon?

It seem you and your unfortunate parents want to remain unfortunate in this life. No wonder poverty has rendered you and your wretched parents hungry and hopeless. Isn't that why you come online looking for who to vent your frustration on.

Listen here, and listen good. You, your mother and father are all bastard and nothing good will ever find you.

Your mother is a 500, Naira hoe who ply her diseased vagina for useless wastrels like your father to _pimp, and that pimping_ resulted in you, a godforsaken loser and a glorified failure.

Swallow your shame and go kill yourself. Good for nothing bastard like you. I spit on you, your mother and father. Now get lost.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Exactly
Many foolish irresponsible men
Patriachy demands authority with responsiblity which many men lack leading to our problems
Responsibility ,that's the key word. You should focus more on making your men more responsible. And maybe ,just maybe your divorce rates will reduce drastically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
And your people kill babies in secret, isn't that hypocritical?

Let forget these abortion arguments
Your choice your body
I'm a ethical and principled man who values the sanctity of life
Your government legislates it doesn't change the fact it's wrong, going to an illegal clinic or using anger doesn't change the fact that it's wrong

My solution to Abortion is responsiblity , when you want to fvck use contraceptives

I blame women for the evil of abortion because they have more contraceptive options than men who only have 2 vasectomy and condoms
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Responsibility ,that's the key word. You should focus more on making you men more responsible. And maybe ,just maybe your divorce rates will reduce drastically.

Exactly
I'm not going to argue that
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Let forget these abortion arguments
Your choice your body
I'm a ethical and principled man who values the sanctity of life
Your government legislates it doesn't change the fact it's wrong, going to an illegal clinic or using anger doesn't change the fact that it's wrong

My solution to Abortion is responsiblity , when you want to fvck use contraceptives

I blame women for the evil of abortion because they have more contraceptive options than men who only have 2 vasectomy and condoms
Lol.We should give you a title "blamer".

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Publiccompound: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Only one NFF that i know.

Nigeria Football Federation.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigerian Feminism is a new form of Mental Illness

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Adakintroy: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

There are so many buzzwords here that conveniently ignores the misogynistic dinosaur that justified violence against women.
Yes, patriarchal societies are inherently oppressive. What part of that do you have a problem with? What does "patriarchy" and "oppression" mean?
Yes, feminism will be resisted because those who are privileged to profit from a status quo will resist change. The United States South went to war against the North to defend their right to own slaves. Simply resisting something does not put you on the right side of history. But resistance is futile. Of course I'm not surprised that misogynists are homophobes too. Hateful intolerance is deeply etched into the African psyche.

Go and sit down he never justified it. You just picked on it that way to justify your pre existing narrative of patriachy oppressive tendencies. you one of those pseudo moralist. In other to run this program you need guilt. Again he is a husband and a father and he has been married for yrs. Any man who can manage his household and provide for it is a respectable man not a psychopatic abuser

As far as resistance being futile, well it defines the stretch of you naivity. The achytype of the natural world is one of conquest.

Equalities do not exist in the real sense. New ideals or concepts displace or killed old one.

You may hate the physical manifestations of conquest however the ideological plays out almost identical. Ones women wanted to be liberated from the shackles of men. Then equalities now they want to be president and rule over men. Next consolidation of that feat.

The radical left is also pointing to the oppressive structure of capitalism. So when this plays out, you may be also on the wrong side of history depending on we're you currently standing.

I stand were I stand
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Vinnie2000(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminists and their Unending Rants once again.. undecided
Like I said in a previous post, Feminism seems a good idea as it wants better life for women in social, job, educational circles..
But it has been grossly abused by girls/women all round d world.. angry
It's now an avenue for insubordination n irresponsibility for most young ladies..
They don't wanna cook
They don't want to do chores.
They don't want to take care of their children..
*They Argue dat the Man should also do all of this..
They want to attend night parties.
They want to smoke
They want to drink alcohol
They want to fvck 'outside'
*They crave Men's lifestyle and Wants to Usurp n Claim the Headship of Men, using Feminism as a camouflage!!..
ALL MEN ON DIS NAIRALAND!! NEVER MARRY A WOMAN WHO IS MORE ASSERTIVE DAN YOU RE..
ITS BETTER YOU MARRY A DULLARD!! A word, they say is enough for d Wise!!

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Moneybeatz: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
ShaqFu:
Who is this depraved bastard vomited from the rear end of a baboon?

It seem you and your unfortunate parents want to remain unfortunate in this life. No wonder poverty has rendered you and your wretched parents hungry and hopeless. Isn't that why you come online looking for who to vent your frustration on.

Listen here, and listen good. You, your mother and father are all bastard and nothingod will ever find you.

Your mother is a 500, Naira hoe who ply her diseased vagina for useless wastrels like your father to _pimp, and that pimping_ resulted in you, a godforsaken loser and a glorified failure.

Swallow your shame and go kill yourself. Good for nothing bastard like you. I spit on you, your mother and father. Now get lost.

Everything you just said clearly defines you, your background and mental health... Exchanging further utrances with you will only bring me to your sorry state... He who sees no problem in his withering state will find no solution even if offered on a platter of gold... Guy u know what your frustrations are or you are just playing ignorant... I pity the woman who'll end up with a piece of thrash like you... I wonder the kind of upbringing you had to have such depraved way of thinking... E pain you too much you fit kill yourself... You'd be doing the world a favour

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
FrLukas:

Pele o, Pete Edochie's PA. If he doesn't want his opinion to be criticized, he should make them private then.

When he brings them into public domain, we will discuss them as sure as God made little apples.

Understood?

That’s not Criticizing, learn more about criticizing.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

And they told you that feminism is the cause of single motherhood, and not the [b]gangsters and thugs who abandon their children to be raised by single mothers? [/b]The men who sling drugs on the streets and kill each other in turf wars have nothing to do with "fatherless bastards", but it's the feminists that are responsible? Do you see how warped your thinking is?

Why are you blaming men for the stupidity of women, typical of a white knight Simp, did those men rape them at gun point or were those women to stupid not to use contraceptives during sex , who controls reproductive Rights in America Societies, or is it no longer their body their choice, why are these women now clamouring for abortion?, and these pathetic miserable single mothers still carry these worthless vagabonds in their wombs after they have been giving Abortion rights , they deliver these bastards

It seems you leftist are delusional or stupid for blaming men for women's recklessness during sex , men whom your Progressive family laws, divorce laws, child custody laws have denied them incentives for responsiblity since they lack authority in their homes

Nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Fanuchi007: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
I will spend money to celebrate my birthday and still sped money to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. And someone is talking about gender equality!! who is deceiving who?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by sodiamond: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
I lost the respect I had for Pete the moment I listened to that gibberish
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Idiko1: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminists are delusional group of women who think fiction is reality.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Idiko1: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
sodiamond:
I lost the respect I had for Pete the moment I listened to that gibberish

What is good about feminism?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Plusstreet(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Make una flog am. Ndi ara. Mkpuru onye kuru ka o ga aghoro. Hope una dey enjoy what you've turned the world into. Any man sugarcoating word for you is just for what he can get from you. Average man has been your victim and the bad ones among them use every opportunity to get back at you. Change your ways .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child / Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.