Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News (85128 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Olamide Latest Marriage News With His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

Oga rest, you're living on a credit card in America I don't give a hoot if you're a citizen or not and I'm here spending the money I work for with my debit card, I'm better than you.

If you have money as you claim, why are you living on credit card and claiming you have the ability to pay your debts, in naija we hustle and pay our debt not the government or anybody helping us.

broke ass forming rich with credit card.

Thats why you all die at 53. Na that hustle go kill you. Ode!!!

The first wealth is health.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by ensamy(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Myibile:
Nigerian are easily most deceive-able people with our bandwagon mentality. That's why our polithiefcian screw us on a daily basis!

Because we don't ask questions. Don Jazzy born into a struggling ajegunle based family and managed to enter UK and suddenly got married to a citizen barely at age 20 wirhout any family wealth anywhere or any person riches. Who does that if not to use the citizen to settle down over there!

Guess the expectations from her didnt yield any fruit, hence the divorce or he has achieved the aim, hence the result after two years in the marriage. You cant hide the truth for too long

Look at that family photo very well and careful analyse

However, the myopic ones wont see beyond their noses by reading this comprehensively but to make noise.

You can decieve people for sometime but ypi canr receive everyone all the time.

No hate here!

Those guys that squirt like people wey dey shit cool cool is that how to squirt in marriage picture ? That's how they shit on the marriage from the start... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Demurkelly: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Martins153:
What would dbanj have gained by telling everyone abt jazzy marriage una mentality they tire me sometimes

Blabber mouths like you wouldn't think twice doing so. If not you'd read my comment and pass. What did you gain by replying me? Your mentality tire me undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

Who said credit card is free money of course you will pay later but why are you depending on borrowed money and insulting those who pay their bills without looking for government or someone to borrow them?

get lost dolt.

Your name sounds Igbo, maybe that is why your comment comes across as devoid of any common sense.

CREDIT CARD IS not GOVERNMENT MONEY.

I repeat: Credit card is NOT government money.

There are other reasons people use credit cards, village boy. Eediot. isi ewu
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

Thats why you all die at 53. Na that hustle go kill you. Ode!!!

The first wealth is health.

For your full life no ever try compare your borrowed life with people wey dey hustle on their own for here.

Even Americans dey hustle no free money, if dem born you well no pay up the money wey you dey borrow on a daily, na your papa house for village you meet yourself.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by maxwell530(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

For your full life no ever try compare your borrowed life with people wey dey hustle on their own for here.

Even Americans dey hustle no free money, if dem born you well no pay up the money wey you dey borrow on a daily, na your papa house for village you meet yourself.
bro, forget that guy. he's not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by udemzyudex(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

Your name sounds Igbo, maybe that is why your comment comes across as devoid of any common sense.

CREDIT CARD IS not GOVERNMENT MONEY.

I repeat: Credit card is NOT government money.

There are other reasons people use credit cards, village boy. Eediot. isi ewu

dimwit there are other government agencies that issues credit cards, you think it is only the banks?
Continue living on borrowed money every day and comparing yourself to someone that pays his own bills every day, isn't that stupidity?

saying the poorest American is richer than Don jazzy shows you're a dolt, if that's the case why do you have berger ans homeless people in America?

dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by hermesprogidy(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Don't abuse the word rich. Living comfortably or living without begging doesn't mean you're rich.

His parents are rich!!! You know how I know? because I know them. This is why I hate celebrity news, so empty and purposeless. Why am I even on this thread? angry angry
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by MufasaLion: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2021
hermesprogidy:

His parents are rich!!! You know how I know? because I know them. This is why I hate celebrity news, so empty and purposeless. Why am I even on this thread? angry angry

You mean they were rich when he had the wedding?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Dpharisee: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
This one wey dey beg don jazzy since 2012 wan form strong woman because some gullible fans actually believe she left don jazzy. on a serious note mohits family are real niggars. non of them reveal it despite the splits
Respect to them for keeping the Brothers Code✓
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by CapitalBank: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:
Don Jazzy is a man with good heart.

However, the whole failed marriage tale looks like poorly-scripted Nollywood movie. The more you think about it, the more hazy it is. Looks like immigration document-driven marriage shenanigans.

In any case, it is incredible that Don Jazzy and Michelle Jackson were able to keep this failed marriage secret for 18 years inspite of the fact that the marriage wasn't a secret. 18 whole years in this highly SNOOPY generation! Come on, that's as old as Rema is, no pun intended. Even Kemi Olunloyo failed us this time.

Any way, Don Jazzy remains our guy. He is our own. We will always love him.

Bros, there was pictures of the marriage which Don shared... haba... chill. If na Tinubu/APC now, you go believe am
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Babysho(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:
no pun intended

That's not how that works lol
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by LordOfTheGame: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Don Jazzy is now a confirmed second hand man...
grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by eguarojeona: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2021
yenereal:
Don Jazzy’s ex-wife, Michelle Jackson, has reacted to the news of the marriage between her and the Mavin Records boss, which happened 18 years ago.

On Saturday, Don Jazzy revealed that he got married to the American model and writer 18 years ago, but got divorced two years after.

He explained that he got divorced because he made music his priority.

Reacting to the news of the marriage, some fans of the music producer went to Michelle’s page to beg her to take back the ace music executive.
Michelle, on Sunday, came out to thank Nigerians for their show of love ever since the beatmaker spilled the news of their marriage.

On her Instagram account, she posted a picture of the Nigerian flag embedded in love and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNPu7Xbh1jL/
There have always been claims Don was into G.Because how can a 20 year old marry a 22 year old.Even people from rich homes don't marry that early.Its either he was into G or it was for papers.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

Don J's 'success' is only limited to Nigeria. His money is peanut to even the poorest American. Secondly, no sane westerner would leave their country to settle in a shithole country. Even Sade Adu's mother left after three years.

You’re an idiot and have no idea what you’re saying. Don’t let hate make you talk like an illiterate. I doubt you’ve ever been to the US with this rubbish you just said.

I have met Jazzy, I have seen some of his assets and properties. We all know the value of his company. Jazzy is at the very least worth $5 million. That will easily put him in the top 1% of American society. In fact according to Forbes anyone earning an annual income of over $500,000 qualifies to be in the top 1%. That shows you most Americans don’t have shit. The average household income in that country is $60k a year. for you to think Jazzy doesn’t earn at least more than 60k a year shows you’re a fool not even worth arguing with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by gbemishile: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2021
maxwell530:
oga don't say what you are not sure of, America still get beggers on the street, you think an average American Worth $500k which I believe jazzy worth more than. if jazzy were to be an American with his net Worth in dollars, he will still be a rich man over there and live a comfortable life, $1m is a lot of money anywhere in this world even in your all great America.

what makes Nigerians think all Americans are rich is because of bad government we get down here
I don't know why ure responding to this guy's statement.from his write-up u should know it's an argument u wouldn't win no matter ow u try.
the poorest person in USA is richer than don jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by purpleicious(f): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2021
So even Aunty Kemi didn't know!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Myibile:
Nigerian are easily most deceive-able people with our bandwagon mentality. That's why our polithiefcian screw us on a daily basis!

Because we don't ask questions. Don Jazzy born into a struggling ajegunle based family and managed to enter UK and suddenly got married to a citizen barely at age 20 wirhout any family wealth anywhere or any person riches. Who does that if not to use the citizen to settle down over there!

Guess the expectations from her didnt yield any fruit, hence the divorce or he has achieved the aim, hence the result after two years in the marriage. You cant hide the truth for too long

However, the myopic ones wont see beyond their noses by reading this comprehensively but to make noise.

No hate here!

What are u trying to preach? He said his music was always his priority and goal not marriage bt he loved her none the less. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Forumobserver12(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Omonoba1:
some of you will just be spewing trash. Don Jazzy's money is peanut to even the poorest American living on credit cards? You need mental evaluation.

Oga, thank God you notice the Yeye statement, for all you know that dude have not crossed Seme border before, some of them don't even know that there are destitutes in America...
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by kense88: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Able to afford a marriage ceremony at 20years?
So he was already comfortable enough at that age to settle down? His yy Parents/Family were comfortable Obviously
nawa for you, does that man look 20 to you ?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Myibile:

No hate here!

All this you type now, did it prove he didn't marry her?

Weather nah arrangee marriage or marriage for paper nah marriage.

What's wrong with you people.

Did he marry her or not?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by GreaterFuture(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2021
kense88:
nawa for you, does that man look 20 to you ?
He said he was 20 years old at the time
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

Don J's 'success' is only limited to Nigeria. His money is peanut to even the poorest American. Secondly, no sane westerner would leave their country to settle in a shithole country. Even Sade Adu's mother left after three years.

Lol! You dey hype America.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by generationz(f): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Myibile:

No hate here!

The fact that they are still friends is what matters. Most marriages whether for papers or love that end in divorce leads to pure hatred. There is nothing to see or note. Just move on.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2021
bluefilm:
What are we supposed to do with this Don Jazzy marriage nonsense news now?

Is he trying to prove that he is not really gay or what?

Nonsense angry

No be una dey disturb am to go marry Everytime?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Raph82(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

I would have agreed totally to ur points only for that fallacy in bold. Sir, with all due respect, Don Jazzy will employ and pay Americans who are domestic workers for many years, if they want to work for him. I confirmed this personally. When u say his money is peanut to poorest Americans, what u're saying in essence is that the poorest Americans are millionaires, I totally disagree with that.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by tunize(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Demurkelly:
Don jazzy na man you be. Dbanj I respect you from now henceforth for knowing and keeping the secret even after you guys broke up
Just imagine d'banj and jazzy where females and had to go through all those split moments with little misunderstanding , chai bros everybody for hear sey jazzy get wife before.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Demurkelly: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2021
tunize:

Just imagine d'banj and jazzy where females and had to go through all those split moments with little misunderstanding , chai bros everybody for hear sey jazzy get wife before.

Seriously o. E for be like "like how am not gon mention your previous marriage to everybody"
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Bovis(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=2shaw post=100499514]See men them. All them men up there get long league,thobi expected don jazzy go don pass him papa height na. Well the one on grey suit with silver neck chain
At the bottom of the pics looks like a crook/419 visa agent. Wait o,no be d prince bend own so for front of him mama. Hahahahaha, see d prince o. LOL. This pics don tay looks like 2005

“/At the bottom of the pics looks like a crook/419 visa agent.” - That’s Mr Solex (Soji), he was the band leader of Solex crew. Don jazzy was the pianist. I doubt Dbanj and mohits members knew about the wedding cos it happened before the group was formed
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by otipoju(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

You are dumb. Credit card money is not free money. Get educated.

If you get approved for a credit card , its because you have money or ability to pay off any debt incurred.

I use my credit cards on a daily basis, and best believe it, I am doing way better than everyone in your village.

Will you keep qwayet... did you include the ones begging at streetlights in your population or the ones hanging around gas stations begging for cigar or the thousands living on welfare housing and food stamps or the homeless living on the streets and their cousins living in shelters.. ..are all these richer than Don Jazzy who can give $10,000 away without his bank account noticing anything?

Dey apply sense small small.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.