Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News (85497 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Olamide Latest Marriage News With His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by hermesprogidy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

You mean they were rich when he had the wedding?
Yes good man. Yes!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by PestPunters: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stop all kind of pest in your houses, environments, offices, warehouses, schools, churches, farm yard, garden etc.
We have odourless fumigation that'll be good for your household, offices, churches, schools etc.

We offer an excellent fumigation and cleaning services, relatively cheaper price all over Nigeria.

Call us on +234 818 833 4369 or 08125369569
Your satisfaction is our concern...

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Ladycewhy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

You are dumb. Credit card money is not free money. Get educated.

If you get approved for a credit card , its because you have money or ability to pay off any debt incurred.

I use my credit cards on a daily basis, and best believe it, I am doing way better than everyone in your village.
Make I settle this quarrel, Nor vex e be like say na food stamp e be wan talk abi nor be so Omonoba1?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by MufasaLion: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Yes good man. Yes!

Surprised tho!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Benki003(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Able to afford a marriage ceremony at 20years?
So he was already comfortable enough at that age to settle down? His Parents/Family were comfortable Obviously

who told you he was actually the one that sponsored it ��
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Kakamorufu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
ion believe this news at all
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by GreaterFuture(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Benki003:

who told you he was actually the one that sponsored it ��
That's why I say his family Is obviously upper class
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Okoroawusa: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
What kind of wacky story is this?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by bignero: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Don J Baba just dey carry dem Handicap grin. Those pictures he uploaded were photoshopped by Dapsy.

I don't believe you.. But this is funny..

But imagine if this is the case.. Don jazzy na double don jazzy.. Hahaha
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Famousdex1: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Faking
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by biggy26: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
harmargedon:
I still don't believe you Mr. Jazzy.
It was a typical arrangee marriage
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by reversedrolez: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
maxwell530:
oga don't say what you are not sure of, America still get beggers on the street, you think an average American Worth $500k which I believe jazzy worth more than. if jazzy were to be an American with his net Worth in dollars, he will still be a rich man over there and live a comfortable life, $1m is a lot of money anywhere in this world even in your all great America.

what makes Nigerians think all Americans are rich is because of bad government we get down here

90% of Americans have less than $2000 in their checking accounts. When you factor in purchasing power parity, it's like saying 90% of Nigerians have less than N50,000.
America has a lot of struggling people, it's just that the system cushions the effects so people don't really feel poor. Don't mind that ignoramus, I really doubt if he has left the shores of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.