Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News (85099 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Olamide Latest Marriage News With His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Elliot2(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Don J Baba just dey carry dem Handicap grin. Those pictures he uploaded were photoshopped by Dapsy.
I don't beĺieve the marriage story either, because the pictures don't look like it. Don jazzy in those pictures don't look like a 20yrs old man.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

Well, the lady would have told the world. Americans are not Nigerians. The marriage stayed for two years. No lady will wait that long for an impotent man.
What do think.
It depends on the conditions of the marriage. A contract marriage does not necessarily involve consummation.
Besides, the lady is not in Nigeria so she might not be so interested in telling whatever happened. Has anyone told us why the marriage ended?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Calitoscassius(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

You are retarded and you will be retarded for life. I never mentioned peasant . You dont know the meaning of 'peasant'

Yes, most Americans are very content with what they have. It is not like Nigeria where you guys follow celebs like its your day job. Americans dont DM celebs asking for money to pay school fees or repair their car. That being said, once you convert Don Jazzy's money to dollars, it is nothing. But You wont understand . . . ignorance is bliss indeed

Peasant: a poor farmer of low social status who owns or rents a small piece of land for cultivation
And besides he brought credit card into the argument, accused you of shifting the argument to credit card. And again claims the argument isn't about credt card. Because you flawed his argument on credit card..that individual is really dumb. grin

You are totally correct.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by maxwell530(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

You are retarded and you will be retarded for life. I never mentioned peasant . You dont know the meaning of 'peasant'

Yes, most Americans are very content with what they have. It is not like Nigeria where you guys follow celebs like its your day job. Americans dont DM celebs asking for money to pay school fees or repair their car. That being said, once you convert Don Jazzy's money to dollars, it is nothing. But You wont understand . . . ignorance is bliss indeed

Peasant: a poor farmer of low social status who owns or rents a small piece of land for cultivation
oga don't say what you are not sure of, America still get beggers on the street, you think an average American Worth $500k which I believe jazzy worth more than. if jazzy were to be an American with his net Worth in dollars, he will still be a rich man over there and live a comfortable life, $1m is a lot of money anywhere in this world even in your all great America.

what makes Nigerians think all Americans are rich is because of bad government we get down here

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Timoleon(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2021
E weak me. This kind April fool e.
Pidginwhisper:
Don J Baba just dey carry dem Handicap grin. Those pictures he uploaded were photoshopped by Dapsy.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Calitoscassius(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Omonoba1:
some of you will just be spewing trash. Don Jazzy's money is peanut to even the poorest American living on credit cards? You need mental evaluation.
You sound as if you are Don jazzy's accountant and bank manager. grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Calitoscassius:
And besides he brought credit card into the argument, accused you of shifting the argument to credit card. And again claims the argument isn't about credt card. Because you flawed his argument on credit card..that individual is really dumb. grin

You are totally correct.

Thank you, jare. Wetin sumonu no go see for gait
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by pat077: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2021
I am still finding it difficult to believe this actually happened.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Calitoscassius(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2021
maxwell530:
oga don't say what you are not sure of, America still get beggers on the street, you think an average American Worth $500k which I believe jazzy worth more than. if jazzy were to be an American with his net Worth in dollars, he will still be a rich man over there and live a comfortable life, $1m is a lot of money anywhere in this world even in your all great America.

what makes Nigerians think all Americans are rich is because of bad government we get down here
You sound as if you are Don jazzy's accountant and bank manager. grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Judolisco(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Myibile:
Nigerian are easily most deceive-able people with our bandwagon mentality. That's why our polithiefcian screw us on a daily basis!

Because we don't ask questions. Don Jazzy born into a struggling ajegunle based family and managed to enter UK and suddenly got married to a citizen barely at age 20 wirhout any family wealth anywhere or any person riches. Who does that if not to use the citizen to settle down over there!

Guess the expectations from her didnt yield any fruit, hence the divorce or he has achieved the aim, hence the result after two years in the marriage. You cant hide the truth for too long

Look at that family photo very well and careful analyse

However, the myopic ones wont see beyond their noses by reading this comprehensively but to make noise.

You can decieve people for sometime but ypi canr receive everyone all the time.

No hate here!
same thought oh... D marriage na part of hustle
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
This one wey dey beg don jazzy since 2012 wan form strong woman because some gullible fans actually believe she left don jazzy. on a serious note mohits family are real niggars. non of them reveal it despite the splits
D'Banj and Wande Coal are real niggars..

Kind of people I need in my circle..

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
maxwell530:

What you believe is irrelevant. You are crazy!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Calitoscassius(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Who da hell is Don jazzy? Never heard of him undecided
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by harmargedon: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Riversstate post=100499447]
But you believed Buhari and voted for him undecided How far Nigeria now[/quote)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by tunapawizzy: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2021
People showering praise on Dbanj n WandeCoal for not spilling after parting ways with DonJazzy....I dont get it, does it mean u go around talking about a friend's personal matters when u guys have issues relating to business. Of what benefit would that have been to them?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by maxwell530(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

What you believe is irrelevant. You are crazy!
this is what you can come up with.
your argument with that guy is flawed,just accept and move on 'Mr Americana'
some rich Nigerians here will put an average American on payroll.
if it's all rosy over there, what are beggers doing on the street of New York? come to Lagos and see people buying properties worth half a million dollars, riding cars worth over 40m( $100k).

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Omonoba1: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2021
lolu2019:
americana,una Don cum again. if ur brother ask u for money now, u go dey form u nor dey pluck for tree. for my own village,we dey pluck money for tree.
don't mind him
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Tomi222(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2021
But why kemi olunloyo never talk about Don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Abeg, can don jazzin explain to us why he's telling us now
cos fans b askin y him no wan marry
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by BLACKARABIAN: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Myibile:
Nigerian are easily most deceive-able people with our bandwagon mentality. That's why our polithiefcian screw us on a daily basis!

Because we don't ask questions. Don Jazzy born into a struggling ajegunle based family and managed to enter UK and suddenly got married to a citizen barely at age 20 wirhout any family wealth anywhere or any person riches. Who does that if not to use the citizen to settle down over there!

Guess the expectations from her didnt yield any fruit, hence the divorce or he has achieved the aim, hence the result after two years in the marriage. You cant hide the truth for too long

Look at that family photo very well and careful analyse

However, the myopic ones wont see beyond their noses by reading this comprehensively but to make noise.

You can decieve people for sometime but ypi canr receive everyone all the time.

No hate here!
I am actually thinking about this too...this guy's think everyone is a fool. And compare this photo of the supposed lady and the previous one.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Omonoba1: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

you just want to sound intelligent when you're not. You gave the meaning of 'peasant' as a POOR farmer and still went ahead to say the context I used it was wrong. I won't reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by DeFixer: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Omonoba1:
you just want to sound intelligent when you're not. You gave the meaning of 'peasant' as a POOR farmer and still went ahead to say the context I used it was wrong. I won't reply you again.

Bro, just let him be. Once they leave the shores of this country, every other Nigerian still living here will turn to poor man with poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

Don J's 'success' is only limited to Nigeria. His money is peanut to even the poorest American. Secondly, no sane westerner would leave their country to settle in a shithole country. Even Sade Adu's mother left after three years.

peanut to even the poorest Americans?

Chai some Nigerians with their loud mouth sha.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by WaffenSS(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2021
His prick wasn't working
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Omonoba1:

What is your point?
Your comment is retarrded. You are retarrded. I am sure, you will stay a retardeen for life.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Goalnaldo(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
That dapsy ehn can photoshop sha. He lost Harrison cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

peanut to even the poorest Americans?

Chai some Nigerians with their loud mouth sha.

Olofo. I am a naturalized American citizen. No go better for you for labelling me a Nigerian. no go bencho for you
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Youngminister(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2021
I like Don Jazzy anyway
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

You are dumb. Credit card money is not free money. Get educated.

If you get approved for a credit card , its because you have money or ability to pay off any debt incurred.

I use my credit cards on a daily basis, and best believe it, I am doing way better than everyone in your village.

First of all, do you know don jazzy net worth?
stop displaying your ignorance online bro, Don jazzy is not your mate, you use credit card on a daily and he uses debit card here in nigeria on a daily who is better?

If you have the money like you claim, why are you depending on credit card?

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

First of all, do you know don jazzy net worth?
stop displaying your ignorance online bro, Don jazzy is not your mate, you use credit card on a daily and he uses debit card here in nigeria on a daily who is better?

If you have the money like you claim, why are you depending on credit card?

You are a dimwit. Repeat after me: I am a retardeen

Credit card is not free money. CREDIT CARD IS NOT FREE MONEY. Nanamu
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by udemzyudex(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

Olofo. I am a naturalized American citizen. No go better for you for labelling me a Nigerian. no go bencho for you

Oga rest, you're living on a credit card in America I don't give a hoot if you're a citizen or not and I'm here spending the money I work for with my debit card, I'm better than you.

If you have money as you claim, why are you living on credit card and claiming you have the ability to pay your debts, in naija we hustle and pay our debt not the government or anybody helping us.

broke ass forming rich with credit card.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

You are a dimwit. Repeat after me: I am a retardeen

Credit card is not free money. CREDIT CARD IS NOT FREE MONEY. Nanamu

Who said credit card is free money of course you will pay later but why are you depending on borrowed money and insulting those who pay their bills without looking for government or someone to borrow them?

get lost dolt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.