Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (45665 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Mohammedoba36: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Ipob terrorists criminals are killing businesses in south east gradually, because no Northerner will take food items to them, no meat, no vegetation, and their business is crumbled.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Biafrannuke: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

It's not even about Wike...

When you destroy state properties, free prisoners, enable crime, it really doesn't affect the governor nor top politicians. It is the same suffering and struggling citizens that bite the dust!

This is why I don't take your so called "freedom fighters" seriously! When you do things that don't in any way improve the lives of the average people, you are nothing but a bloody, terrorist, a pest that should be put down permanently.
When over 400 peaceful protesters were killed all over SE and SS were you bothered? when peaceful church goers were killed in Enugu last August did you bother yourself about peace? when innocent people were murdered by the army in Obigbo and orlu, did you guys pity the "suffering and struggling citizens"? smh hypocricy.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Idaytesj29:

And how did you k now that? Have you visited a prison before and interacted with a prisoner and ask him about his case?

By the time these people that are setting every thing ablaze are arrested tried by a court and jailed, you will still claim they are innocent and illegally jailed.

Edo people said the same, before the released criminals started doing what know how to do best. Abia state people should be prepared too, I hope you are in Abia to enjoy the state of lawlessness, killings, attacks and robberies that will follow the release of 1500, and not hide in Lagos and be throwing unverified social media jabs.
abia and anambra are the ones that suffer most when it comes to crimes
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

It is not suspicious. That is how Boko Haram started. People are even scared to blame IPOB in South East. Soon anybody that speaks ill of them in South East will be eliminated.

Same thing happening in Central Africa.

All the best out there.

You are actually not a good thinker because if you are, you should have known that IPOB is a proscribed entity that should be dealt with force by any established security details.. Again prisons are fortified with arms men, police station and govt house area are not just an unguarded area so how come no struggles with arms men during the 3hr fiasco? What do you mean people are afraid to talk about ipob? When has it become people's duty to checkmate ipob? Please stop quoting me if you can't think out of the box.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MantisShrimp: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2021
TRUTHaDDICTED:
I didn't ask you not to be foolish, I only ask you to maintain your foolishness all to yourself without trying to rob your contacious disease of chronic idiocy with ESN.

It's "rub". And it's "contagious". Dumb illiterate claiming to be addicted to the truth. That guy just gave you the clear answer. ESN is behind this. Nnamdi Kanu has been encouraging attacks on the security apparatus in the southeast. This is the result. Somalia loading in Igboland. I love this cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Soolmus: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2021
grin

E go soon red for Imo State,

Out of the 1500 released criminals some are armed robbers, Cultist, Ritualists and Rapist

Expect massive retailiation from the freed prisoners

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Biafrannuke:
When over 400 peaceful protesters were killed all over SE and SS were you bothered? when peaceful church goers were killed in Enugu last August did you bother yourself about peace? when innocent people were murdered by the army in Obigbo and orlu, did you guys pity the "suffering and struggling citizens"? smh hypocricy.
don't worry when 1500 prisoners start there work in the east and curfew comes into play.dont be bothered
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MikeBetty(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:
so The chairman of Code of Misconduct tribunal was right after all
you are alittle more foolish than Umar but same blood of hatred run through you viens. Is the victim of code of miscoduct igbo? has any group claimed responsibility?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2021
MantisShrimp:

It's "rub". And it's "contagious". Dumb illiterate claiming to be addicted to the truth. That guy just gave you the clear answer. ESN is behind this. Nnamdi Kanu has been encouraging attacks on the security apparatus in the southeast. This is the result. Somalia loading in Igboland. I love this cheesy cheesy
you should not love this nau
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2021
lastmessenger:
and the army barracks is just distance away. They should stop deceiving people.

I swear the 3hrs it took them to sing around govt house, release criminals and burn down state command is enough for army men trekking from obinze to reach there fight it and trek back to obinze and continue sleeping..so why were they no struggles or defiance put up by security men?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MantisShrimp: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2021
AlexEmeka042:
A lot of inmates are innocent. If fulani bandits that rape, kill and kidnapping people are not in the prison, nobody should be in the prison

You dont mean it. So there are no Igbo kidnappers and armed robbers again. None of them should be in prisons. Only fulani commits crimes in the east. grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

Is that what you supposed to say?

Can we blame anyone for these? Hell No. The people of that region has be under police siege and unnecessary checkpoint making life hell for them and the citizen has been crying about this siege but the Mr letter writer police IG ignored their plea now some people has chose to do the job themselves.

I'm not in support of this but when you have a govt that is so engulfed in nepotism law and order go to sleep. In North you can hardly seen a roadblock despite boko haram, bandits, fulani killers but down South police Rroad blocks are everywhere this is injustice.

I'm sick of telling apc govt to do the right thing now its "the citizen should do what they think is right anyway anyhow".
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Can we blame anyone for these? Hell No. The people of that region has be under police siege and unnecessary checkpoint making life hell for them and the citizen has been crying about this siege but the Mr letter writer police IG ignored their plea now some people has chose to do the job themselves.

I'm not in support of this but when you have a govt that is so engulfed in nepotism law and order go to sleep. In North you can hardly seen a roadblock despite boko haram, bandits, fulani killers but down South police road blocks are everywhere this is injustice.

I'm sick of telling apc govt to do the right thing now its "the citizen should do what they think is right anyway anyhow".
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Dshocker:
The way things are going in this country,we might turn worst than Yemen or Syria....
walaihi. Once our oil gets dried up.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
jrusky:

Is that what you supposed to say?

I'm not in support of this but when you have a govt that is so engulfed in nepotism law and order go to sleep. In North you can hardly seen a roadblock despite boko haram, bandits, fulani killers but down South police Rroad blocks are everywhere this is injustice.

so it is the release of 1500 inmates from a prison facility that will solve security problem?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by pquaver(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Timoleon:

If you needed attention, you could have asked politely. I am magnanimous enough to give you this little. I hope you manage it. I won’t give you anymore.

When the time for war arrives only you people in support of it will fight it.. People who do not support the war we will join Nigerian government to fish you out.. We Don dey tell una now una no Wan hear word.. What has Nnamdi Kanu achieved in his life? What has he done in any of the south east states to distinguish himself from other Nigerian leaders? He has no single Healthcare or health center he built in the east to his name, no school, no thing so all the money he receives if it cannot be useful to the people how then do u want me to trust him? Man is a fraud... I only blame idiots and illiterates who have elevated him to God level. At the end of the day e be like say Aboki we dey yab get sense pass us oo cos they are recruited and brainwashed for Allah a supreme being and virgins in heaven while ndigbo are recruited in servitude and worship of their fellow man.. Who they hold as in fallible and calling him a supreme leader. Chai ndigbo a shame unu eme gbuo la mu..
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by ablejesus26(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Biafrannuke:

And you are saying all this is a perfect excuse for releasing hardened criminals into the Society to unleash mayhem on the common man���

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by kalu61(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2021
fk001:
The thing dey sweet my body aswear. grin

Next thing you will hear is FG has impound state of emergency in the 5 eastern states.

They will deploy thousands of military every inch there would be check point, and real extortion will start.

the Eastern youth will be fed up with the extortion and carry arms. And this is the time 2015 plan will come to play.

Humanitarian NGO will start flooding SE like they did in NE and many other war-ravaged countries.

I promise you by next year the SE economy will be cripple, killing will be the order of the day, they will be completely shadow of themselves.

Ask Anglophone Cameroon howfar

I don't want to engage you but know this, in a fair system no Igbo will destroy his brother neighbor business and sent her parents into the bush. We are too educated for that.

Tell FG to start arresting and sentencing killer herdmens than sympathize with them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MantisShrimp: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2021
AlexEmeka042:
Nigeria has provoked the Igbo so much. No other tribe Nigeria is going through what the IGBOS is seeing on a daily basis. ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH!!!

Thats what the Tigray region of Ethiopia said a few months ago and we know what happened there next. Thats what even Anglophone Cameroon said before that and we know what happened there next.

You have been provoked. Enough is enough. But you didnt do things that will empower the south east. You didnt make plans to work on building your industries and technology base to be greater than that of Nigeria and have more power to control your own destiny. Instead you started killing police and releasing criminals. LMAO. And you think you are better than Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. Tell me one country in the world today that is doing well and started with your strategy.

Another Somalia loading grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2021
MantisShrimp:

Tankio Mr ticha grin yuo Neva cee anitin. cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by survivor10(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2021
MantisShrimp:

Chai.... You don't have human conscience again all for tribalism. You love seeing Somalia in igboland. Tribalism is evil

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by kalu61(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2021
fk001:
The thing dey sweet my body aswear. grin

Next thing you will hear is FG has impound state of emergency in the 5 eastern states.

They will deploy thousands of military every inch there would be check point, and real extortion will start.

the Eastern youth will be fed up with the extortion and carry arms. And this is the time 2015 plan will come to play.

Humanitarian NGO will start flooding SE like they did in NE and many other war-ravaged countries.

I promise you by next year the SE economy will be cripple, killing will be the order of the day, they will be completely shadow of themselves.

Ask Anglophone Cameroon howfar

I don't want to engage you but know this, in a fair system no Igbo will destroy his brother neighbor business and send her parents into the bush. We are too educated for that.

Tell FG to start arresting and sentencing killer herdmens than sympathize with them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Chigboboss: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2021
I hope Beremx can see the bright side of ESN.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MantisShrimp: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2021
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Tankio Mr ticha grin yuo Neva cee anitin. cheesy cheesy

Glad I was able to school you son. Dumb people trying to act like intellectuals. You better put your effort into better things like your education. The illiterate even used a picture of Sisyphus as his profile picture without knowing the story behind the image. LOL very prophetic.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Chigboboss:
I hope Beremx can see the bright side of ESN.
what da fuk?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

It is not suspicious. That is how Boko Haram started. People are even scared to blame IPOB in South East. Soon anybody that speaks ill of them in South East will be eliminated.

Same thing happening in Central Africa.

All the best out there.

For your information, there is nothing like south east in the map, it is the East. Do you get that?

What is the full meaning of IPOB = The indigenous people of Biafra.

Why wouldn't you be afraid of the citizens/people of Biafra.

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Ipob terrorists criminals are killing businesses in south east gradually, because no Northerner will take food items to them, no meat, no vegetation, and their business is crumbled.

You mean extortions businesses by Nigerian forces

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by ngkman: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:
The CCB chairman is changing the narratives to garner the sympathy of gullible people like you. The man beaten in the video is a Plateau man, Langtang by tribe, since when did a Plateau man become a biafran?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Tranquillity360: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:

Okay, that is what was said in 1967. Many of them who said so died in the war. The ones who craved for peace are grandparents today.
And none of your one Nigerian died in that war.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Sandydayziz(f): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2021
luminouz:

Do you need a professional bodyguard?

I could get you one for a fee

Those Benin boiz are very very rough.
Bodyguard ke? grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Sandydayziz(f): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2021
4ckyou:

Are u in Benin?
Yes I am
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2021
MantisShrimp:

Thats what the Tigray region of Ethiopia said a few months ago and we know what happened there next. Thats what even Anglophone Cameroon said before that and we know what happened there next.

You have been provoked. Enough is enough. But you didnt do things that will empower the south east. You didnt make plans to work on building your industries and technology base to be greater than that of Nigeria and have more power to control your own destiny. Instead you started killing police and releasing criminals. LMAO. And you think you are better than Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. Tell me one country in the world today that is doing well and started with your strategy.

Another Somalia loading grin grin grin

Who are those you are labeling "criminals"? You mean innocent protesters or those abducted on the roads by your useless Nigerian terrorist government agencies

You deserve to die for being stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.