Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I've Had Two Abortions-tito Idakula Reveals The Guilt And Shame She Dealt With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Had Two Abortions-tito Idakula Reveals The Guilt And Shame She Dealt With (442 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) / Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Had Two Abortions-tito Idakula Reveals The Guilt And Shame She Dealt With by elizabeth24: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Tito Idakula, the wife of singer Bez Idakula, has revealed that she had two abortions and also dealt with the shame for a long time.

Tito, who is the daughter of former Oyo state governor, Rashidi Ladoja, said she had the abortions because she thought those were the only options available to her at the time.

While she was speaking further, When she was eventually ready to have kids and suffered a miscarriage, she said she thought it was God punishing her for her past.

she said she was wrong because she didn't understand the salvation she has in Christ. She explained that Christ's death and resurrection took away the shame and guilt, and she advised those dealing with shame to look to Christ for redemption.

She said her husband and three babies are proof Christ has set her free with grace.

Read full story here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/ive-had-two-abortions-tito-idakula-reveals-the-guilt-and-shame-she-dealt-with-afterwards.html

Re: I've Had Two Abortions-tito Idakula Reveals The Guilt And Shame She Dealt With by JaneYave(f): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Truthful lady. Your message will help lives

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Real Truth About Davido And Chioma Relationship Saga ( All You Need To Know) / Cute Video Of Flavour Teaching His Adopted Liberian Son Hw To Recite 123 In Igbo / I Always Teach My Kids That Family Needs Not Be Perfect But United Mercy Johoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.