Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44648 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nairalandmonika: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
patriotic007:
I'm not from the East and am not Ibo... I'm a proud son of the Niger Delta...Why are you guys crying More than the berievedI see plenty comment here of people from other regions threatening different things,...some even went as far as threatening the women with rape....So everyone should worship the norththey steal our oil...kill our youth...rape our women....and now someone has been able to speak up against this injustice going on the land so suddenly everyone has turned to adviser and sympathizer.... I once believed in one Nigeria but since bihari came to power I realized I was only dreaming.... Nigeria can never be one
Exactly, be it Ibo or Niger delta, we no longer need one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by speedchariot(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pervert

]
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

What makes Nigeria, is it the geographical location or the people, if u say the people are bad then the country is bad regardless of all it resources.
The greatest resources any country will ever have is human resources. Look at European countries without mineral resources and all, look at how developed they are.
Every region in Nigeria feels that they have been marginalize and need one form of justice or the other, the only way to solve this problem is if everyone go their separate ways.
And honestly u can't tell me u are OK with what's happening in this country. This is not the country I want for my unborn kids, a country that doesn't value human life, cannot fix it's electricity issue for more than 40ys, a child born in the north have more opportunities becoming a president than one born in the south.
Executive, legislative, judiciary and most govt agencies are being controlled by northerners and u think that's OK.
You better wake up to the realities of Nigeria b4 it's too late.
then try to join hands with UA let's fix the country.
that lunatic NK will promise u Biafra and u will clap, someone who supports the killings of the NA, someone who supports prison break.
Be careful of what u wished for, without the NA, the country would have been destroyed long ago
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sage(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

The last time innocent lives were lost in the fulani invasion of Oyigbo, it was wicked good for nothing souls like you that were supporting the genocide. I witnessed first hand the unnecessary killings and harrasment of unarmed civilians by your ragtag illitrate army while you and your likes called MNK a toothless bulldog and kept cheering on the zoo army. Well, adighi agwa ochi nti na agha esula. Nigeria will be brought down to it's knees this time and you with your family will not be left out. That bloodshed that you guys are looking for all this while, you will get it. This isn't 1967 and if you are hoping to see a repeat of what happened in 1967 to 70, then you really have a very low IQ. If the Nigerian government think we do not have the capability to march then trigger for trigger, them they are simply living in bondage of their ignorance. It has begun.

Only a mad man starts war by setting fire to his own house. Only people with extremely low IQ can support this madness.

Criminals roaming freely in the East does what to Northerners exactly?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

Are you for real ?, if this is so then the problem is with Nigeria and their useless good for nothing security and not ESN or IPOB or UGM
U haven't been to the east ? Aba to owerri has more than 20 check points

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Olisehinnocent: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yes o. Better run back to Niger Republic you Afonja coward grin grin fulanis are coming o, run, run, run oooooi grin grin cheesy
triple996:
grin he don set
cownu is bringing war and death to iyamuri land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Omoslim26: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Welcum:

Try and understand something for once and stop letting hatred make you blind. He is saying that innocent people are the ones in Nigeria's jails while the real criminals are working free. Isn't it true?

First and foremost I don't hate, I criticize yes but hate I don't.

secondly the point he is making is out of context bcus in this stead the prison break will only be disastrous to the common man.

mnk made mention of boko haram being rehabilitated but over time sensible ones have called out the govt for such stupidity, bcus we all know the after effects are thoroughly negative.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Omoslim26: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Biafra boy if aboki soldier catch you tell them you are not ipob member but one Nigeriangrin grin
grin
Tranquillity360:
Biafra boy if aboki soldier catch you tell them you are not ipob member but one Nigeriangrin grin

See dis one you think se na everybody dem dey intimidate.��

Yes I want the Country to break up, but I don't fancy anything ipob bcus it reeks of scam and deceit.

I no be ipob bcus ipob does not signify the freedom any sane person views. Ipob has an hidden agenda but ofcus they will fail woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by LegalWolf: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

God bless you. i dont know why people are fueling this madness and enriching the guy's ego. Is this how you wanna run your biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Amumaigwe: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
sokera:
you are right jare , Kanu is greater than Ngige and even Okorocha and even Wike that is sacrificing Ibo in river state ... my only problem is when you mention names make sure you remember to mentions those corrupt ones from the east too ... I just helped you mentioned them ... as you romance with tinubu imagine remember to romance with Okorocha , orji kalu and ekweremadu too

Are we now discussing corruption?. I though we were talking about lunacy and who is manifesting it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by joeyfire(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Boko Haram trying to spark civil war in Igbo land. Its the women in your family I pity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by LegalWolf: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Is he not right?
The message is bandits, killer herdsmen and boko boys should not be rehabilitated otherwise all c prisons should be open.
Can you listen to yourself? Your lots (IPOB) needs redememption
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by capitalzero: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
LegalWolf:
Can you listen to yourself? Your lots (IPOB) needs redememption

Delusion! Everybody na ipob. That is common sense. You don't even have any sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by shogsman(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
I stand with u sir. If Tinubu, Ganduje and other corrupt politicians are not in prison then all of us no suppose dey dia!
If someone shoot your father dead I'm sure he doesn't deserve to be in prison too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Tranquillity360: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Yes I want the Country to break up, but I don't fancy anything ipob bcus it reeks of scam and deceit.

I no be ipob bcus ipob does not signify the freedom any sane person views. Ipob has an hidden agenda but ofcus they will fail woefully.
To an Aboki,you are ipobgrin grin

#Biafra boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Komu1048(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamesversion:

Why do you pity Igbo women??

Dem go rape them tired
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Tvibes001(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

I see IPOB as a fuel, though I sense deceit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by kayusely70(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
optionalY09:
Before South East is done we will also free all the Innocent people in South West prison and it will be soon.

All the innocent young Yoruba boys and girls unjustly lockup in the South West will be freed soon
That would be lovely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Omoslim26: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tvibes001:

I see IPOB as a fuel, though I sense deceit.

They are harboring the mind that they would impose their lord and savior on Igbos.

I see a possibility of them raising a Rebel movement against Igbo to install their chi na onye nzoputa on Us, when this shit hole finally crumbles, but they have woefully failed in advance.

Imagine one mad man throwing curses on any Igbo who do not support Mnk, baba I quickly heap 700x curses on him unfortunate head.

they better wake up to reality maka obughi onyè obula nesò faa ne mee ihe ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by goxx(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cc PROUDIGBO I call on you again on this one. What's your excuse for him again? Man just confessed to instigating and inciting the breaking of a correctional center to free criminals. Maybe it's northern elements that is tweeting from his twitter account.

All igbo loving sons and daughters should rise up against Nnamdi Kanu before he destroys ala igbo. It is very unfortunate that there are learned people who defend this madness and cowardice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by oluwaseyi0: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
catfrog10:

This guy COFFINSELLER, an afonja, opened this account on April 3rd and all he posts is propaganda and lies against Kanu, IPOB and ESN
I can bet he's a fulani

There are many of them using other tribe moniker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sokera: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Baawahala:

small bigot wink
they hate Yorubas... see their reactions... anything that will destroy south west is what they will always support
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
596sixx:
hey, what's up? why did u erase my comments?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car? / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.