Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44644 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If boko haram members can repent,Prisoners in East can also repent.
Not only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.

Nigeria government should also free Evans,he must have repented by now.
I don't know if u are joking or this is sarcasm.
I just hope its sarcasm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by kingthreat(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The current leaders of this country, especially the president started this problem by treating a particular tribe and religion special above others.
How can you release, rehabilitate and empower terrorists while shooting, killing and jailing peaceful protesters.

This is not the context, your earthly god just said nobody should be in prison. You must reap the consequences of no prisons in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Tangiblehandwork: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
There is sense in what Kanu is saying, Nigeria don turn upside down

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Amumaigwe: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
why are you people always bringin the rantins of this lunatic to nairaland....??

wetin consighn us with his rantins....??

make una shift joor...

we dont care about your biafra....

Between Kanu that is mobilizing to defend his fatherland and Tnubu who is sacrificing his own people for his selfish political gains, who is the lunatic?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sokera: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
I stand with u sir. If Tinubu, Ganduje and other corrupt politicians are not in prison then all of us no suppose dey dia!
yes you are right , if Okorocha , Ngige , Peter Obi, and Orji Uzor Kalu even GEJ are not in prison then no Nigerian should be in prison ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin. Yes

You can't be rehabilitating your criminal brothers and be harvesting the organs of our youths...

KANU MADNESS EQUALS FULANI AND BRITISH DECEITS grin

WHAT EVER YOU THINK YOUR OPINION IS ABOUT KANU USE IT TO SUBMIT YOU CV FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WORK AT ABUJA grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jostoman:
This killing of a thing should stop across Nigeria. The president should start treating everybody equally not using force on other people and turn a blind eye to criminality done by your people just because you want to see you as their Messiah. Thank you
Those FG has been dropping bombs on for over a decade now are Nigerians of which region? The President's region. Those inviting jet bombers to SE are to blame. They should learn from people of the NE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Arabaincubus: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
why are you people always bringin the rantins of this lunatic to nairaland....??

make una shift joor...

You still call him a lunatic? You are part of the problem. This guy has shown that he is effective. The docile FG should heed the call to discuss Nigeria now! Evening is fast approaching!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Elliotwaveforec: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

make una shift joor...

How's he a lunatic? He is saying the truth guy.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by KingZaddy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The current leaders of this country, especially the president started this problem by treating a particular tribe and religion special above others.
How can you release, rehabilitate and empower terrorists while shooting, killing and jailing peaceful protesters.
Say something else other than protesters na... Are protesters the victims?

Protesters of Endsars don't even count for me, go around Nigeria and see massacres and slaughters, those are victims bro... If international body asks you will protesters Be the first thing to come out of your mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by gidgiddy: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
Shebi e shock u? u wished the news was fake but it isn't. its time we stop supporting NK and start building a country

The same country the likes of you have been trying to build since 1960 but have even started the foundation yet?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Conrod: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

make una shift joor...

Yet you are the first to comment on any topic that has MNK on it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Amumaigwe: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Kanu the earlier you realize this the better...the anarchy you are bringing to your doorstep will eventually consume you .

There has always been anarchy against the igbos, masterminded by the fulani controlled FG since after the civil war. So nothing will even change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Jaqenhghar: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Unfortunately Niggeria is one big prison

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by od501: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/no-nigerian-deserves-to-be-in-prison-if-kanu/

In as much as his reasons are logical, but boss, if you reason em well na our head the thing go land las las oo...unless these guys will be absorbed into ESN. That way they can be controlled.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

YOU ARE A VERY JOBLESS KID!
YOU ROAM NAIRALAND LOOKING FOR THREADS CONNECTED TO EASTERN NIGERIA.
I PITY YOU

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Antoeni(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kanu is Making Sense for the 1st Time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Bigjoe68: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
As long as Buharis Govt think Killer Fulani herdsmen, bandits and murderous Fulani Boko Haram people deserve to be forgiven, rehabilitated in luxury and set free, no Nigerian truly deserves to be in Prison.

Buhari is the biggest single problem on the African continent and the biggest curse to the black race.

We shall see where he leads Nigeria to with his sectionalism, tribalism and favouritism of his Fulani race.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Arabaincubus: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Kanu the earlier you realize this the better...the anarchy you are bringing to your doorstep will eventually consume you .

At this point in time, we should start attacking those who tell us that Nigeria is not negotiable. They are very arrogant and lame. All they do is talk rubbish and leave substantial things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sokera: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Between Kanu that is mobilizing to defend his fatherland and Tnubu who is sacrificing his own people for his selfish political gains, who is the lunatic?
you are right jare , Kanu is greater than Ngige and even Okorocha and even Wike that is sacrificing Ibo in river state ... my only problem is when you mention names make sure you remember to mentions those corrupt ones from the east too ... I just helped you mentioned them ... as you romance with tinubu imagine remember to romance with Okorocha , orji kalu and ekweremadu too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abalado:
I think this man is going crazy,,so if they commit criminal offense now they should let them be abi,ode ni Bobo Yi sha
To understand Nnamdi Kanu drop your average Nigerian intelligence and reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by kindlyheart: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
so true, but don't take the law into your own hand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Omoslim26: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If boko haram members can repent,Prisoners in East can also repent.
Not only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.

Nigeria government should also free Evans,he must have repented by now.

This prisoners are hardened criminals and they will unleash mayhem on the innocent common man,who just wants to go about his business.

I am not surprised that your lord and savior is supporting this and you guys ofcus can never tell him when he is off or ask him questions bcus he has become your Chi na onye nzoputa.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bt people largely unknown and unidentifiable surrendering by themselves and people caught in active crimes are not in same situation.

Amnesty and rehabilitation are not strange or known to only Nigeria. It always depends on the situation and development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by funkybroyouknow: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
haba, this is madness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Very pathetic to read this. Releasing prisoners from Edo prison and how this escalated crime rate is still very fresh in our mind. I only pity the innocent hardworking people of Imo state that may suffer the brunt of these released criminals. Nnamdi Kanu should stay in Nigeria and say these things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by zuto4u(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mr man speak for yourself please! I care so much about Biafra and I know that many of nairalanders do too.
justtoodark:

make una shift joor...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

The same country the likes of you have been trying to build since 1960 but have even started the foundation yet?
because of people like u who only know how to destroy, we couldn't build the country.

It takes a lot of energy to build and less energy and time to destroy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by colestephan86: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/no-nigerian-deserves-to-be-in-prison-if-kanu/
I agree with this guy on this one, but they should stop killing police officers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Brightspecimen(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
There is no gainsaying; crisis is looming..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by jamesversion: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

Why do you pity Igbo women??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car? / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.