Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44643 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by telkevog(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kanu is always on point. Oil dey this guy head!

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by BlessedNuel: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Abalado(f): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
I think this man is going crazy,,so if they commit criminal offense now they should let them be abi,ode ni Bobo Yi sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
He kind of has a point. If Myetti Allah bros dem dey ride inside convoy with mopol protection. Then why should any Nigerian be in prison?

But seriously our leaders need to wake up to their responsibilities. There are many issues in this country that need to be solved once and for all before these tribal issues descend into large scale conflict.

If there is no justice and fairness in a nation, how can there be peace?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by KurfiA: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmm�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
E don red .....na baba run ....if u know u no.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
catfrog10:

This guy COFFINSELLER, an afonja, opened this account on April 3rd and all he posts is propaganda and lies against Kanu, IPOB and ESN
Shebi e shock u? u wished the news was fake but it isn't. its time we stop supporting NK and start building a country

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by soseg: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Toktee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

he has lost his freakin mind....
But he's right.. except someone with brain tumor cannot see, hear and comprehend.

Like you are the person you quoted.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by capatainrambo: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

your people re in benin republic and you re here bleating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Choosing to be a criminal isn't one's right either angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nightalan: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Where are the it's not ESN that committed the crime folks. grin
My own concern is the security of neighbouring regions particularly the South West and Lagos, because it's always their sanctuary, these bastards will find the next ifesinachi or GUO bus to come and continue their criminality, we are dealing with a lot already.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Duplik8t77(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
it is always almost impossible to disagree with KANU. the man is always on point

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by IduNaOba: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Where Is the. Lie??

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by PigTormentor: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
Mysticwebb:
The current leaders of this country, especially the president started this problem by treating a particular tribe and religion special above others.
How can you release, rehabilitate and empower terrorists while shooting, killing and jailing peaceful protesters.
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by capatainrambo: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
grin he don set
cownu is bringing war and death to iyamuri land
yet your people up north continue to due like chicken. Useless terrorists

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/no-nigerian-deserves-to-be-in-prison-if-kanu/

He has a point, though.

The law should always be fair to everyone. If you let degenerated people like Boko Haram members go after nabbing them, then no Nigerian should be in prison.

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

Are you for real ?, if this is so then the problem is with Nigeria and their useless good for nothing security and not ESN or IPOB or UGM
I think I like it like that, let the South have all the securities and let the north be free and have bandits roaming.

NK on the other hand needs to be jailed, he has brought insecurity to the south and we are catching up gradually with the north

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by rotadeco27: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If boko haram members can repent,Prisoners in East can also repent.
Not only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.

Nigeria government should also free Evans,he must have repented by now.
Correct man .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by BehindIPOB: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by emezuo17: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/no-nigerian-deserves-to-be-in-prison-if-kanu/
. Kanu should talk less, I strongly believe most of these attacks has nothing to do with ipob, his statements may prove otherwise to those who want to link every evil in the east to ipob.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Biafrannuke: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nightalan:
My own concern it's the security of neighbouring regions particularly the South West and Lagos, these bastards will find the next ifesinachi or GUO bus to come and continue their criminality, we are dealing with a lot already.
Did you see ESN in his tweet?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by paddyDIGITAL(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na wao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nightalan:
My own concern it's the security of neighbouring regions particularly the South West and Lagos, these bastards will find the next ifesinachi or GUO bus to come and continue their criminality, we are dealing with a lot already.
I trust my governor, he won't take shit.
He will oyigbofy them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Myhopealive: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Alright please dear wonderful nairalanders please come to my help I'm totally heartbroken because of the series of impersonation going on here by 1 devil called Anthony okeke who has been using my former video to defraud people please always verify before calling me a scammer I'm not a scammer see the put the picture below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Aboguede(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
All this noise just for 2023 election

Play play igbo land will be like north east

Small small all nigeria go become libya

Nigerians are playing politics with all they have grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by lastempero: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
One sided reasoning!!! My problem with this man is that he is too emotional about the struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by kingthreat(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Arrest the mad man, Nnamdi Kanu now.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Did you see ESN in his tweet?
Nothing new, NK and ESN is in support of this prison break.
more than a thousand touts now roaming imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by emezuo17: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
catfrog10:

This guy COFFINSELLER, an afonja, opened this account on April 3rd and all he posts is propaganda and lies against Kanu, IPOB and ESN
. He may not be a Yoruba guy oh, possibly fulani, they are many here, deceiving themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Amumaigwe: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

The same way we are watching the Fulani blood bath all over SW from afar.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Toktee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abalado:
I think this man is going crazy,,so if they commit criminal offense now they should let them be abi,ode ni Bobo Yi sha
He's right, where are the Fulani terrorists that killed 72 person in one day in Benue state?
what about those that killed innocent people in southern Kaduna,Jos and elsewhere in Nigeria?
Are they arrested?
not to talk of been in prison.

what happened to Boko Haram that killed a lot of people in Nigeria, are they in prison?
Recently sheik Gumi and Obasanjo called for amnesty for Bandits,why not prison?
Does the federal government reserve prison for certain people in Nigeria?
How many politicians are in prison?

Abe, no provoke me.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car? / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.