Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44647 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
sokera:
they hate Yorubas... see their reactions... anything that will destroy south west is what they will always support
you guys hate each other,but from all indications,the yorubas hate Igbos more and are excessively conscious of their tribe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by NybenSBF101(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
This albino lives in UK and is brainwashing my brothers and sisters.
He is playing on people's emotions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Bigpat: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Even if you have good reasons, must you attack these facilities,is that how you intend to go about your biafran thing,I pity your brothers as you are far away abroad, you will not feel the heat when it happens, nothing has happened yet you have started denying responsibility, very unfortunate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by justtoodark: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If boko haram members can repent,Prisoners in East can also repent.
Not only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.

Nigeria government should also free Evans,he must have repented by now.

wtf....??
which crazy people gave you soo much likes for this nonesense....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
why are you people always bringin the rantins of this lunatic to nairaland....??

wetin consighn us with his rantins....??

make una shift joor...

we dont care about your biafra....
e pain am grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sokera: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Baawahala:
you guys hate each other,but from all indications,the yorubas hate Igbos more and are excessively conscious of their tribe.
the truth is Yorubas are not hiding their hatred for ibo ppl but ibo are hiding it and they are more hypocritical about their hatred for Yorubas ... you cant live on my land and still hate me why not go back to your home ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Masterkernel1: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
by freeing other criminals?
I don't know what I'll do if any of my family member is accused wrongly and in prison, I don't pray that day didn't come but u shouldn't butter the situation.
Those guys just want to deal with Nigerian military, it isn't because of innocent prisoners.

Believe me, if NA leaves south east region, it won't be much time before that region turns into another Yemen.
let's try to understand what we wished for.
If SE would have been far up in the north, I wouldn't raise even care but there stupidity could extend to my region as we share border with SE

What you're seeing is ripple effect of maladministration of the present Nigerian government. Jail break isn't a good thing, why imprison people for agitating for their fundamental right.

20-30% Inmates in the South East has got there because of Biafra related allegation, while Boko Haram are given Amnesty.

I'm not sure you're familiar with Easterners ideologies, we aren't tagged the most peaceful region by UN Nation in Nigeria as a result of Military presence. IPOB was peaceful, still were proscribed a terrorist group in Nigeria, today they've started arms struggle.

It was Igbos that killed Arm Robbers among them in Anambra State not Nigerian Police in the 90s in an Operation called OMATA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Masterkernel1:

What you're seeing is ripple effect of maladministration of the present Nigerian government. Jail break isn't a good thing, why imprison people for agitating for their fundamental right.

20-30% Inmates in the South East has got there because of Biafra related allegation, while Boko Haram are given Amnesty.

I'm not sure you're familiar with Easterners ideologies, we aren't tagged the most peaceful region by UN Nation in Nigeria as a result of Military presence. IPOB was peaceful, still were proscribed a terrorist group in Nigeria, today they've started arms struggle.

It was Igbos that killed Arm Robbers among them in Anambra State not Nigerian Police in the 90s in an Operation called OMATA.

u are still looking for a way to justify the actions of these touts breaking prison.
make I just leave the matter. Afterall, it is ur region that will turn to Borno, wetin concern me sef.
But one thing I want u to know is that, wen fighting a govt, there isn't a neutral ground for the battle, govt will take the fight to ur house, ur properties will be destroyed while others will read about it on social media.

Nigerian civil war wasn't fought in the north o, there wasn't much fight in the SS either, na SE suffer am o. Even BK no fit carry their war comot from north, them no even reach north central, all fight was fought in sambisa, ND fight in the days of Alh Asari was fought in ND creek, all other regions were safe, and IPOB currently is not as strong as present BH, not even as strong as ND militants of Asari and Ateke Tom.
To before warned they say is to before armed, know what u wished for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Litmus: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
Kanu is always on point

Really, ok I’m not going to mention hotel rapists and murderers, what about the Nigerian soldiers and police those like you claim you hate? What about Buhari, governors and politicians?

What was all the Toll gate stuff about reporting police/army to Human rights, CNN and Trump?
You were so focused on one point of view you forgot the other perspective

You see, people in the East, you need to think really hard about the type of intelligence leading you on to destroying lives and livelihood, are these the type of people with the capacity to bring about utopia?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Crimrburster: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Litmus:

Really, ok I’m not going to mention hotel rapists and murderers, what about the Nigerian soldiers and police those like you claim you hate? What about Buhari, governors and politicians?

What was all the Toll gate stuff about reporting police/army to Human rights, CNN and Trump?
come again, can't you speak louder?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Litmus: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
come again, can't you speak louder?

No thanks, I doubt any amount of shouting will get through your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The current leaders of this country, especially the president started this problem by treating a particular tribe and religion special above others.
How can you release, rehabilitate and empower terrorists while shooting, killing and jailing peaceful protesters.

And what's your view on this message from the madman, supported or against?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
I stand with u sir. If Tinubu, Ganduje and other corrupt politicians are not in prison then all of us no suppose dey dia!
Nigeriabiafra82:
If they can rehabilitate boko haram and bandit and none of them are in prison then should do same all over the country
Rehabilitate yahoo boys
Rehabilitate every criminal

Dem go terrorise your environs tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by bosco2017: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
NybenSBF101:
This albino lives in UK and is brainwashing my brothers and sisters.
He is playing on people's emotions

He is brainwashing you not be me . Nmk is in the right path .Nigeria not working every body knows that.

You can as well say Sunday Igboho n prof Akintoye are brainwashing the yoruba people . Oboy stop that n be sensible n face reality
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by mvem(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Masterkernel1:

this is confusing...why is ESn denying the attack now ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by mvem(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
Kanu is always on point
but they are denying it now...why ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Masterkernel1: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
mvem:
this is confusing...why is ESn denying the attack now ?

Kindly show me any official statement saying they denied it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by amuwo1980: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

This won’t get u anywhere , simply do the right thing , make Nigeria a place for all , not only for abokis and afonjas , a country a high ranking official derides a part of the country as biafran boys, imagine the mindset , more grease to the elbow of the unkiwn gun men.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Bankalert(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

they will soon start dancing to the music they are playing. Just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by mvem(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Kindly show me any official statement saying they denied it.
https://thenationonlineng.net/we-didnt-attack-imo-police-headquaters-correctional-centre-ipob/

“IPOB and ESN are known groups not unknown gunmen. ESN is in the bush chasing Fulani terrorists, why linking IPOB and ESN to this attack. IPOB and ESN were not involved in the attack in Owerri Imo State. and the recent attack on Onitsha Owerri road at Ukwuorji junction. It is not our mandate to attack security personnel or prison facilities.

“The Nigeria Government and her compromised media outfits should stop linking IPOB and ESN to the multiple attacks going on in Nigeria now. IPOB was formed on principle of peace and we are still in it. Unknown gunmen is a different people which we don’t know them and they not IPOB or ESN security outfit.”

It is official from them...they denied it today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Masterkernel1: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
mvem:
https://thenationonlineng.net/we-didnt-attack-imo-police-headquaters-correctional-centre-ipob/

“IPOB and ESN are known groups not unknown gunmen. ESN is in the bush chasing Fulani terrorists, why linking IPOB and ESN to this attack. IPOB and ESN were not involved in the attack in Owerri Imo State. and the recent attack on Onitsha Owerri road at Ukwuorji junction. It is not our mandate to attack security personnel or prison facilities.

“The Nigeria Government and her compromised media outfits should stop linking IPOB and ESN to the multiple attacks going on in Nigeria now. IPOB was formed on principle of peace and we are still in it. Unknown gunmen is a different people which we don’t know them and they not IPOB or ESN security outfit.”

It is official from them...they denied it today

If they denied it, let Nigerian government do their investigation and prosecute the culprits, simple.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by berrystunn(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Duplik8t77:
you are probably too shallow to get the points. it is not his fault, you need to open your mind

I know him more then you
Go and sleep .

Propaganda is not a good element
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
sokera:
the truth is Yorubas are not hiding their hatred for ibo ppl but ibo are hiding it and they are more hypocritical about their hatred for Yorubas ... you cant live on my land and still hate me why not go back to your home ?
To justify your hatred towards another, you have to assume their hatred towards you.
When you said they hide their hatred, I begin to think that you are really the one who hate them,because they leave in your land.
You guys should stop this trash...A man from another tribe can love you more than your tribesman,its a personality thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sokera: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Baawahala:

To justify your hatred towards another, you have to assume their hatred towards you.
When you said they hide their hatred, I begin to think that you are really the one who hate them,because they leave in your land.
You guys should stop this trash...A man from another tribe can love you more than your tribesman,its a personality thing.
the hatred is obvious no need to deny and pretend the ibo love the Yorubas... ibo people carry a history from their forefathers that spread the hated till date ... I have seen ibo People talk about the Yorubas and I wonder what could be the reason for the hatred or envy towards the people that accomodate you that all your wish them is disastrous... a time is coming every one as to know the boundaries
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
sokera:
the hatred is obvious no need to deny and pretend the ibo love the Yorubas... ibo people carry a history from their forefathers that spread the hated till date ... I have seen ibo People talk about the Yorubas and I wonder what could be the reason for the hatred or envy towards the people that accomodate you that all your wish them is disastrous... a time is coming every one as to know the boundaries
Why are the Igbos in your land?
Those things that push them towards your land,if they were in theirs do you think they will come to your land.
If everything was done equitably do you think they will not possess those things that cause them to move to your land.
What are those things they say about you and are they true?
Do you accommodate them for free?
Is it no longer Nigerian land?
Do they kill their host like fulanis do?
Hatred is not good,cos it destroys deep reasoning and judgement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by DedeNkem: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igbo land won't be like the yorubaland the Fulanis are overruning and rendering many refugees in Benin Republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Insectkiller: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Keep quiet!
You saying nonsense..

Face front.
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Insectkiller: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
grin he don set
cownu is bringing war and death to iyamuri land

Your.mouth dey smell..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by mccloud224(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How much are you being paid for this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car? / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.