Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest (28230 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by BluDesk: 5:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Reno, ur case is joblessness. You're just frustrated kiss

Na so. If people didn't stand to Abacha, Ibb, the country would have still being in ruins. If he's jobless and doesn't matter as you say, why did your president had London Metropolitan Police called on his behalf

You're not sensible. One bit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by BluDesk: 5:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Bvlgari:
Reno sha just dey jobless since...

In another development, they should fix the hospitals in Nigeria so that the likes of reno no go dey use them catch trips

Sorry o. Jobful man. Since you Don dey hustle, you Don hold 50M once for your life in bulk?

Common washing plates abroad wey dey give you $2000 abroad, you're acting like you're better than anyone. With your stinking and irrational condescending attitude.

The money Reno makes sleeping, you can't make hustling for years. Olodo

Since when did advocating for truth become a worthless endeavor. I spit on your bald head, you featherless fowl

Know your place. Oode

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ZooOga: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

3 is more than abundant for a stand for justice.

i use/ask this in allegory terms, not insult or calling him a canine!

Why Do Dogs Howl At The Moon?

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 06, 2021
Like for Reno, Share for Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Nigga has been doing this for several years to no avail, he should go and rest. They don't even know of his existence in the villa.

Is he doing it because he wants those at d Villa to no of his existence?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Bvlgari: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

Sorry o. Jobful man. Since you Don dey hustle, you Don hold 50M once for your life in bulk?

Common washing plates abroad wey dey give you $2000 abroad, you're acting like you're better than anyone. With your stinking and irrational condescending attitude.

Since when did advocating for truth become a worthless endeavor. I spit on your bald head, you featherless fowl

Know your place. Oode

Shut up there...nonsense human being

When reno and his bosses were there, did they close their eyes too not to fix the hospitals?

If it was ordinary nigerians that went to protest it would be fine but not reno, a pained opposition guy

And on a serious note, be like 9ja don dey do something to your mentality...u don dey think like fowl lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 5:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Bvlgari:
Reno sha just dey jobless since...

In another development, they should fix the hospitals in Nigeria so that the likes of reno no go dey use them catch trips

Who are d "they" that should fix d hospitals? Is buhari "catching trips" in London? What is he using to "catch trips"?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by BluDesk: 5:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Bvlgari:

Shut up there...nonsense human being

When reno and his bosses were there, did they close their eyes too not to fix the hospitals?

If it was ordinary nigerians that went to protest it would be fine but not reno, a pained opposition guy

And on a serious note, be like 9ja don dey do something to your mentality...u don dey think like fowl lmao

He replied you. Stfu. GEJ Was using Aso Rock hospice in and out. Could this have been done without funding you son of a LovePeddler

Woe betide you there anuofia

Since everything must be political, May you be put into trouble and deported so you come and stay here and enjoy the terrible governance you're white washing.

Amadioha punish you bastard

Naija do wetin. I have 25 workers and living better than your best life.

Ewu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 5:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Jobless man, no more Goodluck Jonathan free money

Newsflash Mr Reno Omokirikiri, you can never get the fame of Aisha Yesufu or Falz the bad guy

So u no that Aisha yesufu& falz have fame. Did Reno discuss getting fame with u?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by BluDesk: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2021
ZooOga:

i use/ask this in allegory terms, not insult or calling him a canine!

Why Do Dogs Howl At The Moon?

Definitely, irrational thoughts and contributions is your forte.. Mad human being. Don't go check in, wait till you're caught and placed in strapped bands

Olofoo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by nnamdi640: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Newsflash Mr Reno Omokirikiri, you can never get the fame of Aisha Yesufu or Falz the bad guy

. You should be thankful for having people like Reno who are ready to do the needful. Your so called president is a disgrace to this country because those white men over there will know that Nigeria is not qualified to be called a country if the so called president can't get a qualify doctor in a country with high population after budgeting billions on universities and medical departments.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Bvlgari: 6:00am On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

He replied you. Stfu. GEJ Was using Aso Rock hospice in and out. Could this have been done without funding you son of a LovePeddler

Woe betide you there anuofia

Since everything must be political, May you be put into trouble and deported so you come and stay here and enjoy the terrible governance you're white washing.

Amadioha punish you bastard

Naija do wetin. I have 25 workers and living better than your best life.

Ewu

U still dey reason like fowl...i nor get your time...
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ubimagos: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Was waiting to hear the benefit!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ZooOga: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

Definitely, irrational thoughts and contributions is your forte.. Mad human being. Don't go check in, wait till you're caught and placed in strapped bands

Olofoo

Irrational? Not so, California Pastor Reno wasted his time.
And forgive my error, a whole 5 protesters showed up. wink

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by danngnews: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

Know your place. Oode

What if he isn't bald?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Dpaulie(m): 6:07am On Apr 06, 2021
favor914:
Impeached by Who? Secessionist Ipob Senator Abaribe & co? You will wait till May 29th 2023.
Don’t forget that he was abroad based before Jonathan summoned him to serve under him
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by idealogical: 6:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Under Jonathan, Nigeria earned N51trillion from crude oil

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/jonathan-nigeria-earned-n51trillion-crude-oil/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13353256_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

When he was a public official collecting salary and living the highlife and under his oga and benefactor, this nuisance and his oga earned over N51 Trillion from oil, but no hospital, no road, no bridge, no refinery, no hospital, they looted and shared every kobo, but this fool and his corrupt gang though we have amnesia and totally forgot what they did, how they did not even thin about any hospital when they were looting and sharing.

Before reminding us about hospital, first tell us how many your oga built and what he did with N51 Trillion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by mmsen: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2021
I understand his protest but is it not better for Nigerians that Buhari not be in the country?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Harunabisanti(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2021
4tomandchi:
Anything to make Buhari's tenure end quickly is welcomed mbok.
Death
Covid
Resignation
Impeachment
Accident
Blindness etc.
But note I no choose anyone oh!

Back to sender
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by TheEnygma(m): 6:25am On Apr 06, 2021
no body should pay attention to any zombie here, they know that Reno omokri is right but since they've traded their souls for peanuts, they won't admit it.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Parable007: 6:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Some of your comments here are funny, well you can know a a bad manager and foolish person by who they support politically... How can someone blame Rino for this step, you didn't blame the man who spend 10billion on an existing national hospital yet will not patronise if because he knows it's nonsense... Our military plans are crashing because all of them are older than the pilots flying them yet you see nothing wrong with buhari because you are a muslin or you are a northern...may the woes Buhari brought fall on you some day.. you are heartless... Ppl die daily from Kidnapping, corruption, nepotism, banditary, Boko Haram and this man is quiet...no action because it has not reached your family you are still doing politics with human lives

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by cricifixo: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2021
I guess u are comfortable with the way the country is going. This man here is only speaking up, saying the truth and you, a true docile nigerian who loves suffering is here calling him names.
Truely no hope for nigeria with people like you
Soolmus:
cool

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by dochenaj: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2021
It is only someone that feels shame that you can embarrass.

Buhari and his government obviously has no shame.

So if you like, protest from now till next year. He won't act any differently.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ec0malchemist(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria is a lost cause to be honest.

get your affordable amazon basics powerbanks 26,800mah and 50,000mah in wholesale / retail.

Contact - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ZooOga: 6:32am On Apr 06, 2021
TheEnygma:
no body should pay attention to any zombie here, they know that Reno omokri is right but since they've traded their souls for peanuts, they won't admit it.

Bro. Omokri has the right to peacefully protest in front of Aso Rock when PMB returns to Naija soon.

Will he do so on his on native soil? wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by gassbee: 6:34am On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

3 is more than abundant for a stand for justice.
3 just tells u how ineffective his protest was

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2021
ZooOga:

Irrational? Not so, California Pastor Reno wasted his time.
And forgive my error, a whole 5 protesters showed up. wink

If he wasted his time, u wouldn't be on this thread commenting on d time he wasted

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by izubext007: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2021
what do you understand by fame?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Emmasnoop(m): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

So you actually see yourself as employed with 30k NGN/month BMC moni? That's tragic. Beats me the sort of brain you chaps have in those skulls. Wasted lives.
nor reason the mumu joor

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ZooOga: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

If he wasted his time, u wouldn't be on this thread commenting on d time he wasted

don't deflect, it's not about me or how I invest my time. my issue is with all these political rabble rousers always blowing hot empty words and not getting anything done for the masses. i see dem on channels tv all the time. always forming mouth on a million 9ja problems but not going out working on solutions.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2021
ZooOga:

don't deflect, it's not about me or how I invest my time. my issue is with all these political rabble rousers always blowing hot empty words and not getting anything done for the masses. i see dem on channels tv all the time. always forming mouth on a million 9ja problems but not going out working on solutions.

From all u have said, u have confirmed that it is about u and how u invest ur time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by TheEnygma(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2021
ZooOga:

Bro. Omokri has the right to peacefully protest in front of Aso Rock when PMB returns to Naija soon.

Will he do so on his on native soil? wink

you are a fool... you know very well that in Nigeria our politicians don't respect civil rights, I can't believe that you are in support of the fact that Nigerian leaders abuse their power and use it to maltreat the masses.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The IED Detectors, Other Items Donated By German Govt To Nigerian Army. PICS / Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay / Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.