Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest (28091 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by billyG(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
For d 1st time Ireno I support U on this Go in & drag him out by d horns.Shameless goon angry angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by fayomim: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
5 participant protest
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by placeofallure(f): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bvlgari:
Reno sha just dey jobless since...

In another development, they should fix the hospitals in Nigeria so that the likes of reno no go dey use them catch trips

You understand what is happening, Thumbs up!

While I'll give anything to sack this present government, I don't think Uncle Reno too is a saint. They're birds of a feather. He's making noise today because his flock is flying southwards and Buhari's is flying in an adjacent direction. They're both witches from dark covens that wanna suck the nation dry.

Sixteen years of PDP's misrule is indelible. Reno was there, wasn't he? Why didn't he protest then. All of the national issues - unemployment, economic failure, insecurity, poor infrastructures, terrorism etc- didn't come upon us suddenly. They're the results of years of irresponsible governments we've had in time past.

Anybody who has been in government in all the time we have gained independence shouldn't be a crusader or campaigner of any sort. They got us where we are.

I won't vote! I'll only vote if there's a new party propagated by young, creative, resourceful minds. I'm just tired of Buhari, Reno and hypocrites like him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by daygee12: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
4tomandchi:
Anything to make Buhari's tenure end quickly is welcomed mbok.
Death
Covid
Resignation
Impeachment
Accident
Blindness etc.
But note I no choose anyone oh!
Can u wish this for your Father?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by themanderon: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Reno, ur case is joblessness. You're just frustrated kiss

You call a man that flew in all the way from the US to stage a protest asking your government to do the best it should do for you a jobless man? A classic case of Stockholm syndrome is what you are plagued with. Fighting against someone fighting for your rights is the dumbest thing one can do.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by objobj: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

Stop trying to shut him down. He is within his right to lead a peaceful. Movement which in the end is to the benefits of common citizenry.

Have sense

Benefit his pocket.
He helped in corruption spree of gej
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by BluDesk: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
objobj:

Benefit his pocket.
He helped in corruption spree of gej

Yorubas

Prove it
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Anthony190905: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2021
michoim:
Which health care did the government of Jonathan that you, Reno Omokri served provided despite the jumbo revenue of that administration?...big time hypocritical nonsense
I guess you didn't read his reply and answers he gave . A ver big shame to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi & Anambra State Traditional Rulers / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.