Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest (28233 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by uniquetechng: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Reno, ur case is joblessness. You're just frustrated kiss
A jobless man that can fly from US to London at will, meet the Queen if he wants to and recognized by those that matters in the society, isnt that better than been on nairaland all day ranting?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by uniquetechng: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Bvlgari:

Shut up there...nonsense human being

When reno and his bosses were there, did they close their eyes too not to fix the hospitals?

If it was ordinary nigerians that went to protest it would be fine but not reno, a pained opposition guy

And on a serious note, be like 9ja don dey do something to your mentality...u don dey think like fowl lmao
GEJ was president for six good years and never for once went for medical trip abroad with taxpayers money, that means he was actually doing something right
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Jobless man, no more Goodluck Jonathan free money

Newsflash Mr Reno Omokirikiri, you can never get the fame of Aisha Yesufu or Falz the bad guy

This is senseless. If you see truth, say it. Buhari is a failure. A huge one for that matter. Stop defending ineptitude and crass failure. Tuaaaah
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Bribery101: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Thank u Reno, for being a voice for the poor masses

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by letitrainnow(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2021
Thumbs up for Reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by yusluvad(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
I wonder why this dullard president has not been impeached.
Honestly the man ought to have been long gone...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Anakazo22: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Newsflash Mr Reno Omokirikiri, you can never get the fame of Aisha Yesufu or Falz the bad guy

I
Is he not famous already
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Reno for president.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by meobizy(f): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2021
His protests happen only in developed nations. What an unserious entity. It reminds me of Alexander Daniyan who schooled outside the country and did the same till his forties. They manage to build a following outside yet remain unknown to the average citizen.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by RobbStark(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

If I slap you ehn, you will learn your lesson
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Duplexxx: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Omokri carry on your duties am right beside you

Buhari most leave London

Shameless Buhari do you think you can hide

No way o
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Hezmatosky: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
uniquetechng:
A jobless man that can fly from US to London at will, meet the Queen if he wants to and recognized by those that matters in the society, isnt that better than been on nairaland all day ranting?
So for ur myopic mindset, he who has all the time doing that is productive abi?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

This man has been in office for five years. In that time, has budgeted over ¦ 10 billion for Aso Rock State House Clinic. ‘’This is the equivalent of $27 million. Is that not enough money to build a hospital and train doctors to treat him and other Nigerians? Yet, his wife, Aisha Buhari, admitted that that clinic cannot even provide ordinary paracetamol.

You are from this money too.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

This man has been in office for five years. In that time, has budgeted over ¦ 10 billion for Aso Rock State House Clinic. ‘’This is the equivalent of $27 million. Is that not enough money to build a hospital and train doctors to treat him and other Nigerians? Yet, his wife, Aisha Buhari, admitted that that clinic cannot even provide ordinary paracetamol.

You ate from this money too.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Bvlgari: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2021
uniquetechng:
GEJ was president for six good years and never for once went for medical trip abroad with taxpayers money, that means he was actually doing something right

i see...so what of the other ordinary citizens in the country? were the available hospitals then and now conducive enough to treat patients...were they well stocked? lol...
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Downey(f): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2021
Voy:
By Reno Omokri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/why-i-initiated-the-harassbuharioutoflondon-protest/
You didn't eat nor sleep you said? The sleep you sleep while in the plane isn't sleep ani the Snacks that you ate isn't food?? Don't come and be deceiving us here we all know what you're catting for.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Voy(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

ta le layi?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by thinkmoney(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

He has more fame olodo
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by chatinent: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2021
All I see is campaign steps.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2021
uniquetechng:
but his wife on several occasions did. Especially the one where she claimed she was dead for 3 days with her intestines open
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by tempusfugit: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2021
What have you contributed to the country, jobless individual!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by uniquetechng: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2021
VIPERVENOM:
but his wife on several occasions did. Especially the one where she claimed she was dead for 3 days with her intestines open
Was PEJ the president
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by uniquetechng: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Bvlgari:

i see...so what of the other ordinary citizens in the country? were the available hospitals then and now conducive enough to treat patients...were they well stocked? lol...
Government owned hospitals were better than they are today, except you're referring to private hospitals which has nothing to do with FG.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by uniquetechng: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:

So for ur myopic mindset, he who has all the time doing that is productive abi?
NO, it means only someone who has a well paying job can fund such luxury and also maintain a foundation that engages in charity spending millions annually.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by saraki2019(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
"asked the officer questioning me this question: ‘’Officer, has Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, ever come to Nigeria to access healthcare? So, why should you be called on me when I am asking my President to return to Nigeria to use our hospitals? ‘’The police officer was touched."

Has buhari ever come lonised and stole from British answer me Mr. Omkri
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Organs(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

Deceive yourself. Has your family's life improved since the vegetable came to power

Alainironu

Though i don't support Buhari's second term, however, do you think Reno is doing it to help Nigeria? Why did we have Buhari in the first place is it not because the educated GEJ (Reno's Boss) that they stole money together with ran Nigeria aground? And we have to now deal with an old, tired, retired sick man as President. Reno and his cohorts are part of Nigeria's problem. I am not in support of buhari however, i am not in support of Reno either cos i know he is a thief and just angry his hands are not on the pie. Give me Sowore, give me Aisha Yesufu etc, These are the People doing it for the common man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by BafanaBafana: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Is he doing it because he wants those at d Villa to no of his existence?
Yes.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by wiseoneking: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
favor914:
Impeached by Who? Secessionist Ipob Senator Abaribe & co? You will wait till May 29th 2023.
Poor you, you are the major recipient of his poverty administration more than the Igbos. Nigeria don expireooo
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Yes.

How did u arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
saraki2019:
"asked the officer questioning me this question: ‘’Officer, has Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, ever come to Nigeria to access healthcare? So, why should you be called on me when I am asking my President to return to Nigeria to use our hospitals? ‘’The police officer was touched."

Has buhari ever come lonised and stole from British answer me Mr. Omkri

Kindly elaborate on ur question? What's "lonised"? What has buhari stealing from d British got to do with d issue?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Nigga has been doing this for several years to no avail, he should go and rest. They don't even know of his existence in the villa.
Yet police was called for him? Your jokes are really good. Have you tried stand-up?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Houstency(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

You are the jobless, unreasonable and ignorant one here, else, Buhari that castigated visiting foreign hospitals at Chatam house 2015 has no moral rights as to go against what he castigated. Be smart enough not to show the public your zombieism and hypocritical self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recent News About Nigeria Merchant Navy. / Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption / Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.