Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest (28089 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by michoim(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Which health care did the government of Jonathan that you, Reno Omokri served provided despite the jumbo revenue of that administration?...big time hypocritical nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ZooOga: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
TheEnygma:

you are a fool... you know very well that in Nigeria our politicians don't respect civil rights, I can't believe that you are in support of the fact that Nigerian leaders abuse their power and use it to maltreat the masses.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

and you have yourself a very bliss day my friend. wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by fredoooooo: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Task collector grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ZooOga: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

From all u have said, u have confirmed that it is about u and how u invest ur time

if that's your viewpoint then go with it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by jaxxy(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Frontail:
Don't worry one day , you go come back wan join politics ! Shey you dey follow Atiku everywhere em chuck head abi ? Who no know go Know grin grin

The Rule Of Karma ! grin grin grin No dey Failed cool

Did u and even we not protest against Jonathan? So why can we protest against Buhari? U shud protest also. I u know u know
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Did u and even we not protest against Jonathan? So why can we protest against Buhari? U shud protest also. I u know u know
.No !/U don't Know if I knew ! grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2021
ZooOga:

if that's your viewpoint then go with it.

It's not my viewpoint. It is what it is
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by valcorp: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2021
If you are one of those who sees nothing wrong with this Government, I pray that your household and your family will be like the current situation in Nigeria. They wil enjoy the current state of peace, the current ease of things, the current prosperity and everything just the way Nigeria is.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Frontail:
.No !/U don't Know if I knew ! grin grin grin

Oga the protest is valid. If sm1 fails we protest simple. Buhari has done a few things bt failed in many major things and the people aren’t happy. Correct them and there won’t be any valid protests.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Jobless man, no more Goodluck Jonathan free money

Newsflash Mr Reno Omokirikiri, you can never get the fame of Aisha Yesufu or Falz the bad guy

But do you know that he is more famous than all your family to the fourth generation put together?

I was just reminding you something.

COCONUT HEAD

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Jaapu: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2021
BluDesk:

Deceive yourself. Has your family's life improved since the vegetable came to power

Alainironu

Sorry you and your family lives have been backwards since Buhari enter. Don't worry if you are still alive by 2023. You can be lucky to prosper again. grin

Alainironu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by adamzmusty: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Well deserved smiley

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Beress(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Newsflash Mr Reno Omokirikiri, you can never get the fame of Aisha Yesufu or Falz the bad guy

You're a fooolll

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2021
4tomandchi:
Anything to make Buhari's tenure end quickly is welcomed mbok.
Death
Covid
Resignation
Impeachment
Accident
Blindness etc.
But note I no choose anyone oh!
jesu!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ZooOga: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

It's not my viewpoint. It is what it is

OK, but Mr. Omokri is still free to protest in front of Aso Rock or close proximity in Abuja. Mr. Sowore had the balls to do so.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by amboh(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Oga the protest is valid. If sm1 fails we protest simple. Buhari has done a few things bt failed in many major things and the people aren’t happy. Correct them and there won’t be any valid protests.
.. Oga ! Naija people are the problem of Naija ! Na we dey carry our own hand dey destroy we country ! Burning Police stations, vehicles , stealing arms , Releasing prisoners , celebrating criminals and criminality , Inserting Religion , Ethnicity and politics in everything we do ! Creating fake scenarios just to course harm against each other...,.......... Nairaland can not contain the list...... I don rest my case here angry grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by bayelsaowei(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Reno, ur case is joblessness. You're just frustrated kiss
frustrated? How?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by lexy2014: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2021
ZooOga:

OK, but Mr. Omokri is still free to protest in front of Aso Rock or close proximity in Abuja. Mr. Sowore had the balls to do so.

I didn't say Mr. Omokri was free to protest or not free to protest neither did I say sowore had or didn't have balls
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2021
Watch how Buhari supporters will come to his defence after budgeting billions annually for Aso rock clinic. Buhari supporters are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by ogaemma: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

You are brainless. You are as empty and clueless like Buhari your President.
I have never insulted anyone on nairaland, but your foolishness is rotten and irritating.

With the present situation of what is happening in Nigeria, only a foolish person like you would speak bad of anyone criticizing Buhari.

Buhari said in 2014, I still have that video in my laptop.
That he will never go abroad for medical reasons as a president.
If after 6 year's in government, Buhari could not build a world class hospital that will take of his medical checkup, should Buhari be celebrated or humiliated?

If wetin 5 year's Buhari government budgeted over 10 billion Naira on only Aso rock clinic alone, at least by now why would Aisha Buhari still be going to Hospital's in Dubai.
Stop this stupid Political, religious and ethnic coloration in National issues.

Buhari is a critical disgraceful failure.
The worst President in the entire history of Nigeria with the military regime inclusive.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by jaxxy(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Frontail:
.. Oga ! Naija people are the problem of Naija ! Na we dey carry our own hand dey destroy we country ! Burning Police stations, vehicles , stealing arms , Releasing prisoners , celebrating criminals and criminality , Inserting Religion , Ethnicity and politics in everything we do ! Creating fake scenarios just to course harm against each other...,.......... Nairaland can not contain the list...... I don rest my case here angry grin grin grin

U are very correct we citizens have our own problems and some citizens have major problems like u mentioned which worsens the situation bt it all starts from the government and how they act. Government take 1st responsibility.

If government get it right citizens have not reason to default or not get their own right.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by kingsley989(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

ODE
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Jamahyel(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Thank you very much for that reply, some people dont think before they type. What a shameful generation.
ScamHunter:

So you actually see yourself as employed with 30k NGN/month BMC moni? That's tragic. Beats me the sort of brain you chaps have in those skulls. Wasted lives.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Bigseven(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

...and who is this one talking bout cheap fame? What makes you think he's looking for cheap fame? If you play deaf ear or blind to issues happening in the country in the name of supporting your pay master. Truth is truth and it hurt those lie.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Voy:
By Reno Omokri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/why-i-initiated-the-harassbuharioutoflondon-protest/
Jaki akuya, uban gidan ka gej ya hakura amma kai har yanzu ciwon 2015 bai sake ka ba.

To kuma tabbas bakin ciki zai kashe ka saboda Baba Buhari kainuwa ne dashen Allah.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Wantedmiller: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Emmyreal4:
All of you insulting Mr Reno need to have your mental stability checked angry

Why...... How many health care center did GEJ put up? and he was in the government then........

he is speaking the truth.....but let it not come from him. He is part of the people that destroyed this contry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by AmgrayLogistics: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2021
Bigseven:
...and who is this one talking bout cheap fame? What makes you think he's looking for cheap fame? If you play deaf ear or blind to issues happening in the country in the name of supporting your pay master. Truth is truth and it hurt those lie.

Buhari led government is not doing the needful to eliminate poverty in this country

We shop, we ship $4/ibs from USA to Nigeria

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by semyman: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2021
The real reason you won't say is that his election in 2015 took food away from your mouth

Looters mouth piece

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Staro: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Good
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by uniquetechng: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2021
favor914:
From Aso Rock to exile, isn’t an easy pill to swallow, Reno is suffering seriously homesick in the diaspora, no where like home.
Reno grew up in the US and was called to serve by the previous administration, he is an American citizen so how can he be in exile in his home, beside he comes to Nigeria once a while.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest by Nauttyprof(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

No free money but he has enough money to fly FROM the US to the UK. I think you need to check your thoughts if a man can still do this after over 5 years of not being in government position.

Also, he is not seeking any fame or popularity as you said. What we should be concerned is the voices needed to speak against the wrongs of the government and not any popularity contest. Where is Falz? What has he said or done of recent to show that he speaks for the masses? Aisha Yesufu, I know so well to still speak against the government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode At The Labana Rice Mill In Kebbi State / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election / No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.