Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason (4559 Views)

All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee / Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / "Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason by healthbing(f): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cruise grin
Re: Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason by MarjieJ57(f): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Was this the Elon Musk, the 4th Richest Man in the world or Elon Mush, the 4th Richest Yahoo boy in Nigerian that wrote this? The real Elon Musk current girlfriend is French Canadian and looks very feminist. If you look her up, She no look Nigerian, lol!!

Grimes
Grimes 2012 (cropped).jpg
Grimes in 2012
Born Claire Elise Boucher
March 17, 1988 (age 33)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Other names c[1]
Education McGill University
Occupation
Musiciansingersongwriterrecord producermusic video directorvisual artist
Years active 2007–present
Partner(s) Elon Musk (2018–present)
Children 1
Relatives Jay Worthy (step-brother)
Awards Full list
Musical career
Origin Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Genres
Dream popsynth-popart popelectronicexperimental pop
Instruments
Vocalspianosynthesizer
Labels
Arbutus4ADColumbia
Associated acts
BloodPopd'EonH

Jeon:
Elon revealed this to CNN
“Nigerian girls are the best to make a wife,” said Elon Musk during a live interview with CNN. “When I was younger, I used to crush on a Nigerian girl called Lara. Her Dad was a Lecturer at the same University my Dad was lecturing. Lara was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I was so madly in love with her that I promised myself to marry her when I grow up.

“Unfortunately, Lara’s Dad relocated back to Nigeria after he was given an appointment by the then Military government of General Muhammadu Buhari. It’s funny how the same Buhari is still in charge of Nigeria now. How could Nigerian people return a failed government to power in this 21st century? But that is digression.
“Last year, I tried looking for Lara so that we could reconnect, but I was sad when I got to know that she is now married with kids. She is married to a popular Nigerian politician. Lara wouldn’t even leave her husband when I advised her to divorce him so that we can start our dream life together. I have never seen such level of loyalty. Like I am the second richest man in the world and she wouldn’t marry me.

“Since Lara wouldn’t leave her husband to marry me, I have decided to start hunting for another Nigerian girl to marry. I believe before the end of the year, I would have found my choice.

Speaking about what he is looking for in a Nigeria woman, Elon said:

“I am looking for a Nigerian woman who is very respectful and homely. Please I don’t want a feminist. I don’t want problem for my life. I want a lady who will be cooking for me, a lady who will be ready to take care of our children. She wouldn’t have to go to work, I will be giving her monthly salary of 200,000 Dollar every month.

Being a Yoruba lady is an added advantage but it really doesn’t matter as long as she is 100 percent Nigerian. I don’t want Nigerian American or Nigerian British or Nigerian whatever. I want a lady who grew up in Nigeria her entire life, those ones make good wife material.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did She Dump Me Or Am I A Simp? / Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.