Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (15728 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Single? by rilla64: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2007
If you are not currently in a relationship or have never been in one before, then what could be your reasons. Is it a choice you made or a choice that made you (i.e something beyond your control?) Lets gist!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by RuuDie(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2007
When u've put so much in2 1 that didn't particularly end with a flourish, then u wldn't be so eager 2 get in2 another !
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by CrazyMan(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2007
There's a saying that when you're walking at night, you walk gently.
Relationship isn't something you rush into unless you would fall and it's gonna be a terrible fall.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by iice(f): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2007
Choice man. . .sometimes circumstances even a mixture of both.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2007
I have to invest my attention on a lot of things now so being commited will divide my attention.
There a lot of things i hope to achieve before i am 25, i feel marriage before then will distract me.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by afolayangs(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2007
me i have a lot of things though am 24 and will be 25 in october but am working current but ma gal has be disturbing me to get tie the knot but i have to take ma time. But she's complaining dat we have to do it worse case in the next 2yrs or earlier.

But to me everything boil down to money
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by adeyemi04(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2007
Someone has 2 be very careful b4 geting in to a relationship.because when u enter u can't go back.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by karlken(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2007
Some of us are not married at this age(>30) simply 'cos of a complex family setting and distractions.Fixing up younger ones and other family issues is d culprit.procastination is a thief of time they say! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by toppylara: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2007
i am 26yrs old i am still single just because my partner seems not to ready now.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Bolarge(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2007
'cs 'm sticking wid da original gameplan. Da grand design. cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by crazyp(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2007
this is certainly another way of screaming "I'M SINGLE"
well, mine is i havnt found my right man.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by deb(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2007
crazyp add me to your yahoo messenger lets chat

naijasensation@yahoo.com thats my id wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sanrima(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2007
grin u know d saying "once beaten twice shy". its not as easy as u think, except u want to fall into d arms of every guy dat ask's u out. luv is something very strong in a relationship & it will only take d right person to blossom. cheesy wink as 4 me sha i,m still single because my bobo is trying to make money.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by crazyp(f): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2007
@ deb,

whats up with ya profile, hv to see that first tongue wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by yogun(f): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2007
still single cos i'm still searching but i really want to have ma own hubby & kids soon cos I don de old >25
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Tmoni(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2007
Ans to poster- i hv rushed into relatioships and have got lots issues

i am seriously searching for a stable relationship,

been burnt badly in ma last three relationships,

though am young, i just want someone to be with and tie the knot in about 2 yrs
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TruBrotha: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2007
simple answer - you do not loose women while going after money but you loose loads of money while going after women
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by amaikama(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2007
who told you guys that being single is easy? u guys better wake up ur ideas. yogun! let's talk niiyea_na@yahoo.com
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Maleeq(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2007
I LUV MA F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

I wont be givin dat up for the next 2years.
More seriously, sometimes I ask myself if I can handle the demands in a marriage. Having an affair, courtship is way different than marriage. Divorce is ugly before God, so I would really bide my time till I know for sure I am ready.[s](or she tells me I'm gonna be a daddy grin)[/s]
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by obanikoro2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2007
Where am I? ROOMMMMMMAAAAAAAAANNCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!
How did I get here? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by obanikoro2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2007
@rilla64

I have been waiting for u! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by zignor(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2007
@post
why are you asking? how old are you? angry  why are you single yourself? embarassed
ans me  first before I tell you mine. cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by amaikama(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2007
who told you guys that being single is easy? u guys better wake up Ur ideas. yo gun! let's talk Nye_Na@yahoo.com
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by fataiiyo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2007
I don't ready and i don't want to deceive,
Cheer!!!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by tete(f): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2007
guess its 'cause i've not fout 'THE ONE' yet undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by koko777(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2007
wink seriously thinking about it cos i need to, soonest Godwilling! As said in the bible; He who found a wife, has found a good thing. So Men! lets wake up and make those lovely angels happy. Marriage it's a beautiful thing! Good luck!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ToToChoper: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2007
A quick gender stats, I observed more men responding to this thread than women, what does that say?
Do we have more men clingling to singlehood/ defending the cause,, women your views please.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Olusleeky(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2007
there is nothing dat is as sweet as wen u r truthfuly, lovely engaged. am looking/searching for the missing bone. are u there? lets av a chit chat - olumyde2005@yahoo.com - just add me to ur messanger.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mekoyo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
Cause i am not ready for it.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by karlken(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2007
Where are the single chicks? Husband scarceooooh! wink wink.Declare on this thread with your full statistics and we will rush you.NO long thing! kiss kiss
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sillyboy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2007
@ Topic.

Though I can't really say am single and definately not hooked. I've got a couple of girls that is ready to double me up, but I'm not digging that sh*t now. I just want to be so sure of my feelings and a girls feeling for me before doing anything so hooking like marriage or engagement.

I fell in love with a chick about 6yrs ago @ the University and the experience was quite bad. That taught me a great deal of lessons. So I just feel a guy should be able to stand properly on his two feet before getting serious with a chick. You gotta show her you can protect her.

Offbeat.
It's fun to play around too you know wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by seun001(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2007
cuz the girl of my dreams or somebody close has not walked into ma life.cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? / Top 10 Ashawo Joints In Ibadan / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.