Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result (8975 Views)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Rev Chris Okotie Rejects Presidential Poll Result / Okotie Rejects Presidential Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mobinga:

And she's not even in Nigeria. Can you imagine that?

FINAL OFFICIAL INEC RESULT:
ACN: Ribadu 2,079,151; ANPP:
Shekarau 917,012; CPC:
Buhari 12,214,853; PDP:
Jonathan 22,495,187.#
NigeriaDecides

Yes, can you imagine that I don't need to be in Nigeria to know today what is happening in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.inecnigeria.org/results/
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by freezy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
supoade:

Jonathan has won if u don't like it go hug a transformer". I tried it too but did not die. You know why? Light no dey there for the past twelve year

Come hug the one in my area. . . If you dare  cheesy
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by bamosagie(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
ITS TIME FOR THE GENERAL TO CRY, I MEAN REALLY WEEP, AND ALL THOSE WHO WEPT WITH HIM LAST WEEK CAN JOIN HIM. AS FOR ME AND MY PALS ITS CHAMPAGNE TIME.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by roxell120(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
bamosagie:

ITS TIME FOR THE GENERAL TO CRY, I MEAN REALLY WEEP, AND ALL THOSE WHO WEPT WITH HIM LAST WEEK CAN JOIN HIM. AS FOR ME AND MY PALS ITS CHAMPAGNE TIME.
bamosagie:

thanks men! who told u im clicking glasses of champagne with friends here. celebration just began.GEJ didnt cry and he won,and those with load of tears are licking their wounds.POOR HIM. what a campaign strategy.in naija anything happens!
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by phreakabit(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Ignorant is not bliss. It is on the INEC page for even person's like you to EDUCATE yourself. That you do not know of the 99.36% of votes that went to just one candidate in one state is NOT MY PROBLEM. that is ALL ON YOU!

Instead of pretending those who are more informed post crap, I suggest you ask next time they help you UNDERSTAND where you can get yourself access to better information.

Oh I guess its only wise for a nincompoop to call the wise ignorant. Don't you think so? You Foolishly sit in front of your computer all day in God knows where and utter garbage from your dental cavities infested mouth and expect the informed to applaud? No! correction and harsh criticism shall be meted  upon you, just so you remember to have an inner conversation with your pickle sized brain before uttering such venomous garbage next time. Saying just 17/18 [/b]people voted is just stupid! Its probable that happened in your hometown where people where too busy hunting and palm-wine tapping, but not in the other parts of the SE, you [b]SLOW 5th class citizen!
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
                    Initial                 Actual

ABIA                1,481,191         1,524,484

ADAMAWA       1,714,860          1,816,094

A/ IBOM           1,714,781          1,616,873

ANAMBRA         1,758,220           2,011,746

BAUCHI            1,835,562           2,523,614

BAYELSA            472,389              591,870

BENUE             1,415,162            2,390,884

BORNO            2,730,368            2,380,957

C/RIVER          1,018,550             1,148,486

DELTA             1,900,055             2,032,191

EBONYI              876,249             1,050,534

EDO                1,412,225             1,655,776

EKITI                  750,753               764,726

ENUGU            1,301,185             1,303,155

FCT                   886,323               943,473

GOMBE             1,266,993            1,318,377

IMO                   1,611,715           1,687,293

JIGAWA             1,852,698           2,013,974

KADUNA            3,565,762           3,905,387

KANO                5,135,415           5,027,297

KATSINA            2,931,668           3,126,898

KEBBI                1,603,468           1,638,308

KOGI                  1,215,405          1,316,849

KWARA               1,115,665          1,152,361

LAGOS                6,247,845          6,108,069

NASSARAWA        1,224,206         1,389,308

NIGER                    721,485          2,175,421

OGUN                   1,869,326        1,941,170

ONDO                   1,558,975        1,616,091

OSUN                    1,293,967        1,293,967

OYO                      2,577,490        2,572,140

PLATEAU               1,983,453        2,259,194

RIVERS                  2,419,057        2,429,231

SOKOTO                2,065,508        2,267,509

TARABA                 1,308,106        1,336,221

YOBE                    1,182,230        1,373,796

ZAMFARA              1,746,024         1,824,316

TOTAL                   67,764,334        73,528,040

@Demdem

For those saying the total number of registered voters in Bayelsa is less than the number of votes cast, please update yourselves.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Eziachi: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I am certain you have not seen or even processed the results being spoken of here. We are talking almost 100% of SE/SS States all voting average 95% one way when there were about 17/18 people on the ballot.

Do you know that, in the prime days of Saddam Hussain, I use to sit down and laugh my head off as figures, such 79% or 80% flickers through my screen of what Saddam has polled in the Iraqi election he was the only candidate and the umpire.

I never in my wildest of dreams, ever thought that someone in a supposed democracy will beat that with figures like 99.65%.

Who will pay the price for this most free and fair election in our live time? NDIGBO.
Already even those that happens too to have given GEJ 100% are now congratulating my people for making it possible.
If the masses in the north decide to confront their elite, their elite are already using news organisation to plant a defense, which is, that Ndigbo were responsible for giving GEJ an eyes popping voting figure in the North, especially in Katsina and Sokoto.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Moves: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
What Results are they Rejecting, The SW; NC and Please dont mention SE & SS; cause if they reconduct the election in those 2 areas; with what we are seeing from the north yesterday and today; In Rivers where Buhari got 16000; when the registered voters turn out was like 70- 80%; the Voters turn will be closer 98% and he will now get less than 10000. He lost the election in the SW, end off.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Eziachi: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
xtremeidea:

The video u claim to have seen came out long b4 the presidential elections. it was also posted on Nairaland!!! even the video title says notin about Presidential election but NASS elections!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry

Get your facts right b4 making your claims!!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry

So what you are saying is the fact that those fat ladies thump printing on the 9th April, decide to go on a holiday on the 16th for the president?
Or maybe on the 16th they recieved some fresh air and the blood of Jesus and the combined power of the fresh air plus the blood of JESUS changed them overnight as they realised how bad thump printing is bad for their aching thumps.

How many times has I said this that everything is defendable in Nigeria.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Mobinga: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Yes, can you imagine that I don't need to be in Nigeria to know today what is happening in Nigeria?   shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.inecnigeria.org/results/
How the phuck do you know the elections were rigged?
Get off that phucking computer your opinion does not phucking count!
Tune in to AIT and watch while the INEC Chairman officially announces the presidential results. Hear it.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Iraqi officials say President Saddam Hussein has won 100% backing in a referendum on whether he should rule for another seven years.
There were 11,445,638 eligible voters - and every one of them voted for the president, according to Izzat Ibrahim, Vice-Chairman of Iraq's Revolutionary Command Council.

Not a very serious day, not a very serious vote and nobody places any credibility on it

Ari Fleischer,
White House spokesman
The government insists the count was fair and accurate.

Saddam Hussein - who has ruled Iraq since 1979 - was the only candidate.

Voters had been urged to show their support for the Iraqi leader in defiance of the demands for military action against him from the US and Britain.

During polling, many voters trampled American flags and some signed their ballot-papers in their own blood in a display of loyalty to their leader.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/2331951.stm
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by member479760: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari had a secret agenda that only him know, if not why this demonstration of crazy in the north when surely he knows that he cannot win 25% of votes in SS, SE, SW which means he lacks the requirement to,

I will expect general Buhari to work with his type and proclaim Federal republic of northern Nigeria then they will without doubt witness victory celebration in the remaining part of the country.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
phreakabit:

Oh I guess its only wise for a nincompoop to call the wise ignorant. Don't you think so? You Foolishly sit in front of your computer all day in God knows where and utter garbage from your dental cavities infested mouth and expect the informed to applaud? No! correction and harsh criticism shall be meted  upon you, just so you remember to have an inner conversation with your pickle sized brain before uttering such venomous garbage next time. Saying just 17/18 [/b]people voted is just silly! Its probable that happened in your hometown where people where too busy hunting and palm-wine tapping, but not in the other parts of the SE, you [b]SLOW 5th class citizen!

ROFLMAO!!! You will not stop trying to blame me today for your ignorance, will you?  Below is my post

I am certain you have not seen or even processed the results being spoken of here. We are talking almost 100% of SE/SS States all voting average 95% one way when there were about 17/18 people on the ballot.

You MISREAD what was typed, and you still feel justified in LAMPOONING ME FOR THIS?

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by phreakabit(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
nakedall:

Buhari had a secret agenda that only him know, if not why this demonstration of crazy in the north when surely he knows that he cannot win 25% of votes in SS, SE, SW which means he lacks the requirement to,

I will expect general Buhari to work with his type and proclaim Federal republic of northern Nigeria then they will without doubt witness victory celebration in the remaining part of the country.

Best post ever! I mean it.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mobinga:

How the phuck do you know the elections were rigged?
Get off that phucking computer your opinion does not phucking count!
Tune in to AIT and watch while the INEC Chairman officially announces the presidential results. Hear it.

But  . , but . . . but . . . all I have done is suggest the numbers are suspect . . I don't need to have PROOF of that to say that, or do I?? ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by phreakabit(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!! You will not stop trying to blame me today for your ignorance, will you?  Below is my post

You MISREAD what was typed, and you still feel justified in LAMPOONING ME FOR THIS?

Ooopsie I getcha now, Sorry about my initial burst of rage and anger, I honestly thought you meant Ballot polling centers! However I am still of the notion that you have no right insinuating that the SS/SE votes where rigged! Thats a BIG claim to make, considering you where not there! I know alot of you guys have "personal interests" but lets keep the others involved in mind too
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by olofofo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
we will continue to have issues with our electoral process if we keep leaving rooms for rigging. what is the point of biometric registration if it's not going to be used for elections. can inec please enlighten us on how they were able to checkmate multiple registrations, underage registrations and voting., imaging a situation where there's a unique ballot paper for everyone that is registered to vote with your names on it. if you don;t turn up to vote no one will use it. tell me how they will rig then.

imaging using your finger print to vote, how can that be rigged? our leaders are always thinking of themselves and how they will benefit and not the nation and that's why we will always have problem of legitimacy of elections. imaging the new electoral act with the new tender ballot act in it. seriously, who's fooling who?

the National ID is one tool that will solve all these problems, but no one wants to give it a chance. I worked on the project and we already have a central database of everyone that registered and was issued a national ID card, no Nigerian has two national ID cards, it is authentic, legitimate and will solve all these problems, we seriously need to start finding intelligent solutions to out problems. all these BILLION NAIRA guzzling elections should stop.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
olofofo:

we will continue to have issues with our electoral process if we keep leaving rooms for rigging. what is the point of biometric registration if it's not going to be used for elections. can inec please enlighten us on how they were able to checkmate multiple registrations, underage registrations and voting., imaging a situation where there's a unique ballot paper for everyone that is registered to vote with your names on it. if you don;t turn up to vote no one will use it. tell me how they will rig then.

Hhmm . . . . We don't even use biometric here but the elections are more reliable then Nigeria can dream of.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by olofofo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Hhmm . . . . We don't even use biometric here but the elections are more reliable then Nigeria can dream of.

obviously public office in the US is not as lucrative as it is in Nigeria. Politicians will do anything to win elections in Nigeria! they are among the richest people here. so we need a failsafe system to checkmate rigging.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by ektbear: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
CPC was correct in rejecting the election result. Too obviously fake, the SS and SE results.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by 10cirenoh: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
I can authoritatively say that 80% of the votes from SE and SS aren't accurate, can we see the numbers of registered voters, and then the actual numbers of those that voted?

In lagos, close to 6 million registered, but about 2 million voted

in Kano, close to 5 million registered, but about 2 million voted

Now, lets see how many registered in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Bayelsa, Delta and Edo, and then how many actually voted

We need to see if there was actually no massive thumb-printing in the south south and south east.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by olofofo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
How does the Governorship election go ahead with all these wahala in the North.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by ektbear: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
10cirenoh:

I can authoritatively say that 80% of the votes from SE and SS aren't accurate, can we see the numbers of registered voters, and then the actual numbers of those that voted?

Now, lets see how many registered in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Bayelsa, Delta and Edo, and then how many actually voted

We need to see if there was actually no massive thumb-printing in the south south and south east.

Read this post (and the ones that follow): https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648868.64.html#msg8151346

Then look at the spreadsheet on Google docs of the 29 states that were released on the INEC site at the time I wrote up the sheet. All of the data is there.

As I said, clearly rigging.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by phreakabit(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
10cirenoh:

Shaking my head at the level of reasoning you exhibit! Are you implying that since less than 40% of Lagosians and Abokis in Kano voted, then its only reasonable for less than 40% to vote in the SS and SE too? You are indeed comical!
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

STFU u freakin cu*t, you always seem to have an opinion about everything. Get a freakin life!
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by phreakabit(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
engineerd:

STFU u freakin cu*t, you always seem to have an opinion about everything. Get a freakin life!

You got served!
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
phreakabit:

Oh I guess its only wise for a nincompoop to call the wise ignorant. Don't you think so? You Foolishly sit in front of your computer all day in God knows where and utter garbage from your dental cavities infested mouth and expect the informed to applaud? No! correction and harsh criticism shall be meted  upon you, just so you remember to have an inner conversation with your pickle sized brain before uttering such venomous garbage next time. Saying just 17/18 [/b]people voted is just silly! Its probable that happened in your hometown where people where too busy hunting and palm-wine tapping, but not in the other parts of the SE, you [b]SLOW 5th class citizen!

here  . . . . 
Eziachi:

Do you know that, in the prime days of Saddam Hussain, I use to sit down and laugh my head off as figures, such 79% or 80% flickers through my screen of what Saddam has polled in the Iraqi election he was the only candidate and the umpire.

I never in my wildest of dreams, ever thought that someone in a supposed democracy will beat that with figures like 99.65%.

Who will pay the price for this most free and fair election in our live time? NDIGBO.

Already even those that happens too to have given GEJ 100% are now congratulating my people for making it possible.
If the masses in the north decide to confront their elite, their elite are already using news organisation to plant a defense, which is, that Ndigbo were responsible for giving GEJ an eyes popping voting figure in the North, especially in Katsina and Sokoto.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by fuke(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
@posters

I am a Buhari supporter.

This is arrant nonsense, by and large the election was free and fair.

In Lagos, I know die hard ACN who voted  GEJ.

CPC should stop this stupidity, Nigerians have spoken.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Mobinga: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

But  . ,  but . . . but . . . all I have done is suggest the numbers are suspect . . I don't need to have PROOF of that to say that, or do I?? ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The numbers are suspect? Okay It was rigged. By 10 phucking million votes?

Truth is in an absolutely heavenly free and fair election, Goodluck would still have won.

Well since they are mere suggestions its okay. Find concrete proof then report to INEC or stand as a witness in a Tribunal. Don't protest on Nairaland. Thanks
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by ektbear: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
How can it be a free and fair election when he inflated his votes in the SS+SE by 4 or 5 million+?

Again, there is a difference between winning an election with 40% of the vote and winning it after inflating your share to 60%.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mobinga:

The numbers are suspect? Okay It was rigged. By 10 phucking million votes?

Truth is in an absolutely heavenly free and fair election, Goodluck would still have won.

Well since they are mere suggestions its okay. Find concrete proof then report to INEC or stand as a witness in a Tribunal. Don't protest on Nairaland. Thanks

Petitions have been submitted. . . INEC will investigate. . . . if you are confident, then you do not need to worry . . . this is actually a part of the process! I can choose to protest in a cyber planet- - it does not have to be according to your will, OK?
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by gokuu(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari can now put his crocodile tears to use, it's funny that he can question results 4rm the SE/SS when it's clear that SE/SS people clearly rejected his ambition & told the whole world that they're 4 GEJ, he should be happy that he even got at least 1000 votes in those regions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministry Of Finance Freezes MDAs Accounts. / Confusion Trails PDP Congresses In Ekiti, Ogun, Anambra / Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.