Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result (8982 Views)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Rev Chris Okotie Rejects Presidential Poll Result / Okotie Rejects Presidential Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ekt, I think ur problem is 'Sentiments' not rigged election! Go take a chill pill dude
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by madampresident(f): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hey to the likes of buhari n his supporters here is what i have for u.dis is nigeria,for nw we r nt afta d leader dat has d greater numba of votes bt d leader dat wl serv as an element of change to nigeria.this is operation change nigeria,period.so if u dont lyk d election result,go hug some glowing transformer.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by DEGENIUS2: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
in south south where i reside
jonathan was rigged in,police,young and old masses were given thoosand of naira in order to entice them to vote many times
can u imagine that the that even the oppositionparty agents and members were bribed.
there was mass rigging is south south zone espectially in the rural area
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by jmaine: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
DE GENIUS:

in south south where i reside
jonathan was rigged in,police,young and old masses were given thoosand of naira in order to entice them to vote many times
can u imagine that the that even the oppositionparty agents and members were bribed.
there was mass rigging is south south zone espectially in the rural area

In the North where i reside . . toddlers where recruited to vote enmasse while adults where terrorized to stay away . .people were imported from Niger to come and vote and i was also able to identify some chaldeans refugees as well voting for CPC . . . The PDP party agents openly campaigned for Buhari telling the toddlers that he alone can gurantee them heaven and how by voting for him was pleasing to Allah . . . Right there at the polling units they were busy printing fresh ficticious names and card which enabled most of the Nigereins and Chaldeans to vote the CPC

More to come . . .
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Hibkay: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2011
Mr Buhari abi wetin his name shd go and siddon jor.Does he think his votes in d north wud be enof 4 him 2 win.He must be silly. Up Goodluck,Up Jonathan.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by juliusczar(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2011
@adhijo thank you very much for making sense, may bless the honest.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Kinglaw67(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2011
Stop making noise all dis northern mallams.GEJ has won and u people can do nothing abt it.u dont want an unbeliever to rule u,but u hav been ruling since.a very violent religion and group of people.if u dnt want go and leave Nigeria.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by pawa4ul: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2011
[b]What the hell is wrong with this old man called Buhari. Was he not the same person who started the destruction of the democracy we instituted when Shagari was elected President of of our dear country? Now what has he forgotten there that he wants to go and take? Yaradua won by rigging and there was no chaos. Goodluck has won by what has been reckoned as the freest and fairest election in this country and he is opening his mouth to say he rejects the polls.
His arrogant and proud nature did not allow him to remain in one party cos he always wanted everybody to be under him.
Let us get one thing clear: Buhari wanted an alliance with ACN cos he saw the writing on the wall of his defeat by Jonathan. The alliance did not work, and I am surprised that such a man of his level would not undestand that the reason for his fear would prevail in the election. Pride did not allow him to allow another person emerge as the presidential flagbearer for ANPP, so went ahead to form the CPC. Same pride would not allow him to step down for the younger brother Ribadu, so the pride took him to the land of failures.

Should we even alow this man to contest elections bearing in mind that he was the same man that destroyed the democracy we built before?

Pls Buhari, it is not written in any constitution that you must rule this nation as a military man and as a civilian.
GO AND SLEEP, OR BETTER STILL R*P[/b]
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by otukpo(f): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2011
ALL THESE SOUTH EASTERNERS SUPPORTING BUHARI ARE BASTARDS!!!

HOW ON EARTH DID THEY THINK THAT A SANE IGBO PERSON WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI?

IT STILL BAFFLES ME shocked shocked
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by NAJALYN: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
It is clear that the Northerners are angry because Buhari lost. They feel the South South that produce the oil should not rule. Now free, fair, and credible elections are being conducted, they are still not satisfied because a Northerner did not win. They who are complaining that the elections were not free and fair, brought in their underaged children, chicken, goats, cow, etc. to vote during the presidential elections. GEJ did not protest. I want to say that we can no longer have leaders who are tribalistic in Nigeria. Those who think they can destabilise this Country because a Northerner did not win the presidential elections will never succeed. God will continue to destroy their evil plans and throw them into disarray bigtime.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by SU2011: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
I have observed keenly the happenings of the last 48hrs. I must confess that the Northern muslims have done an almost disastrous damage to themsleves. Even if JEGA wakes up tomorrow and says there should be a run-off, Buhari will NOT win. Let me give you my reasons. First the SS & SE will come out en mass to vote against Buahri. What we saw in the last election was about 70% turnout and 98% Jonathan votes. What we will see now is almost 100% turnout, 100% Jonathan votes. Second, the yorubas in SW will have a more impressive turnout this time around. They are about 50% muslim and 50% Christians. Jonathan will get almost 100% of the christaian votes. Many of the muslims will probably not vote due to disenchantment will the whole northern uprising and a good number that vote will vote for Jonathan.
Third, the North Central that is predominantly christian will come out en mass to vote Jonathan. Buhari will be left with only NW & NE. Even in those places, the christians and Igbos present will still vote Jonathan. My advise to Buhari is just to concede the election in good faith. Acknowledge there were irregularities but that they are not enough to change the result drastically.
Conducting another round of elections is just wasting the country's resources as Jonathan WILL still win. The northern muslims will do themselves some good and end this uprising because they are just succeeding in making the rest of the country wary of voting for a northern muslim. Sir Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa understood that no single tribe or religion can go it alone. You must be able to build consensus and play down religion. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by emmykiss4u: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
AM ONE OF THE CORPER WHO REGISTERED AND UNDER AGE AND THAT WAS DUE TO THE INTIMIDATION BY THE LOCAL GANGS WHAT WOULD U DO IF U ARE THREATEN WITH LOCAL MADE GUN AND TOLD THAT IF U DON'T COMPLY GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER DISCOVER YOUR CORPS IN SUCH A STRENGE PLACE MEN IT WAS HORRIBLE AND THERE WASN'T SECURITY MOUNT DURING REGISTRATION LIKE IT IS IN THE ELECTION. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE RESULT IS CORRECT AND JEGA BEING THE MOST HUMBLE MAN IN THE NORTH OF TODAY HE WOULDN'T SOIL HIS NAME FOR ANYTHING.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Akosbaba(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Who gives a Bleep
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Akosbaba(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
Who gives a Bleep
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
certificate of return

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by obongtunji: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
I workd as 1 of d adhoc staf. I saw pdp agent teli votes nt 2 vote 4 an infidel,dat any1 dat vote 4 pdp wil nt 2 heaven. Abeg cpc should go & sleep.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by PastorOla1: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
If Buhari can reject result against his brother late President Umar Yar'adua, why not against GEJ from far away Bayesa in Niger Delta, South, south Nigeria. Why will he not reject, he as to reject, It is in his character to always reject election result
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
obongtunji:

I workd as 1 of d adhoc staf. I saw pdp agent teli voters nt 2 vote 4 an infidel,dat any1 dat vote 4 pdp wil nt go 2 heaven. Abeg cpc should go & sleep.

No one will respond to this.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by tonero6: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
parozom computer institute is recruit lecturers and computer engineers
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Beync(f): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2011
emmykiss4u:

AM ONE OF THE CORPER WHO REGISTERED AND UNDER AGE AND THAT WAS DUE TO THE INTIMIDATION BY THE LOCAL GANGS WHAT WOULD U DO IF U ARE THREATEN WITH LOCAL MADE GUN AND TOLD THAT IF U DON'T COMPLY GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER DISCOVER YOUR CORPS IN SUCH A STRENGE PLACE MEN IT WAS HORRIBLE AND THERE WASN'T SECURITY MOUNT DURING REGISTRATION LIKE IT IS IN THE ELECTION. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE RESULT IS CORRECT AND JEGA BEING THE MOST HUMBLE MAN IN THE NORTH OF TODAY HE WOULDN'T SOIL HIS NAME FOR ANYTHING.
Shame to incorruptible buhari for mobilizing children for his election.
Insecurity of the highest level is what is worrying them.
they cant survive without being in power cos of fear of the unknown.
Now they shud respect the Igbos for their patient and endurance during
all these their oppressive governance. that shows the we can survive anytime anywhere.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Demdem(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2011
@ Adogbeyi

By now, u should know that many of us still have a life after nairaland and that explains my disapperance. A very good explanation has been given as per Bayelsa even though my reservations remain however what about Delta? Someone should please help me out.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2011
emmykiss4u:

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by ADint(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2011
I really don't get what a lot of people here are saying! If the North West region where Buhari hails from had never produced the president, meanwhile most of the nations revenue comes from their region, what percentage of votes would have gone to a NW candidate in the NW and neighbouring regions??
Let's not also forget that the PDP has been firmly on the ground as the ruling party in majority of the Northern states for 12 years as was seen by the results of the NASS results. All that support base and vested interest in the PDP won't disappear overnight because of Buhari!
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by tenfour: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hi
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by tenfour: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
BUHARI IS A WIDE ANIMAL THAT NEEDS TO BE TAMED!!!

BUHARI

IS

A

BORN

LOSER!!!

A HEARTLESS MAN! PERIOD!!! (Ggrrrrrrrr)
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2011
Beync:

Shame to incorruptible buhari for mobilizing children for his election.
Insecurity of the highest level is what is worrying them.
they cant survive without being in power cos of fear of the unknown.
Now they shud respect the Igbos for their patient and endurance during
all these their oppressive governance. that shows the we can survive anytime anywhere.

I honestly dont get your drift here Beync. Did u just say that Buhari mobilized children for election?
That underage voters were spotted in the north is a fact and highly condemnable. That underage voters who still went ahead to vote voted for CPC isn’t a fact but mere assumptions. How are we sure that they or some of them didn’t vote for PDP or others? Remember that these underage voters voted during the NASS elections where PDP carried the day and even in the presidential election PDP still have significant votes cut across the same north. As i am writing this, i learnt PDP is currently sweeping the north as far as the guber elections is concerned.
Besides, who Registered the under aged voters and why? You cannot blame Buhari for that. He is not in charge of INEC nor is he the chief security of officer of Nigeria. So blame INEC, Jega, PDP, and GEJ for the lapses in the electoral process. They were the direct managers of the process.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeU9tijJ_8

Listen to Buhari and CNN Purefoy on the underage thing.

Yes they voted for you!
Buhari OK
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^^^ I have listened to the interview. Purefoy claimed said they voted for him and Buhari asked him to prove it since he couldnt, he then believes the court should then but eh take a look at the bigger picture here from my previous post. You are just simply scratching the surface.

Demdem:

I honestly dont get your drift here Beync. Did u just say that Buhari mobilized children for election?
That underage voters were spotted in the north is a fact and highly condemnable. That underage voters who still went ahead to vote voted for CPC isn’t a fact but mere assumptions. How are we sure that they or some of them didn’t vote for PDP or others? Remember that these underage voters voted during the NASS elections where PDP carried the day and even in the presidential election PDP still have significant votes cut across the same north. As i am writing this, i learnt PDP is currently sweeping the north as far as the guber elections is concerned.
Besides, who Registered the under aged voters and why? You cannot blame Buhari for that. He is not in charge of INEC nor is he the chief security of officer of Nigeria. So blame INEC, Jega, PDP, and GEJ for the lapses in the electoral process. They were the direct managers of the process.

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
No Buhari did not ask him to prove it.
Buhari asked him, 'did they vote for me?' to which he answered yes and Buhari said OK.

Chris then told him that there was rigging both ways but a better rigger won and that it is a case of kettle calling the pot black. It was then that Buhari said the court should prove it. He then went ahead to ahead to talk about how computer fraud that deducted 40% of his vote and that underage votes he got would not be up to 40%.

Listen again!

Chris has a video he will brandish and I think he interviewed the kids so a proof would not be an issue!
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2011
^^^ yeah u are pretty right there.
Its obvious that Buhari never knew they voted for him just the same way PDP and the rest will claim they never asked any underage voters to vote for them because they also benefitted from it also no doubt. so what is the basis of this? Once again, u are simply scratching the surface of this issue. Lets deal with the main issues here as stated below:

Demdem:

[b][b]Besides, who Registered the under aged voters and why? You cannot blame Buhari for that. He is not in charge of INEC nor is he the chief security of officer of Nigeria. So blame INEC, Jega, PDP, and GEJ for the lapses in the electoral process. They were the direct managers of the process.[/b][/b]

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
^Who registered the under aged voters? The same people who forced them on corp members registered them.
And I am sure you have seen the consequences of refusing to dance to their music= knife on your throat like a cow.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2011
I am sure with

1 state governor
5 senate seats
and 30 rep seats

Buhari will be thinking very hard about going to the tribunal. It will be very difficult to get anything done in such a house especially with PDP slight majority and it is not like the stupid opposition could come together for anything good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausas And Nupes Occupied Onitsha Before The Igbo / Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 / Confusion Trails PDP Congresses In Ekiti, Ogun, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.