Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc (2895 Views)

Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
PHijo:

It is obvious stupidity is a common trait you IPOBISTS share!

The same Ojukwu who helped quell Adaka Boro's secession attempt tries to leave Nigeria some months later with the same Adaka Boro's people and you expected him to celebrate?

Make una try get sense small abeg!
And it's obvious foolishness and lunacy is ingrained in the genes of Ijaw people. I didn't condemn Adaka Boro for fighting against Biafra, I was pointing out to you that the same way Adaka Boro fought in the Nigerian army against secessionist is also the same way Ironsi and Ojukwu fought against secessionists. It wasn't an Igbo vs Ijaw war like the picture your other foolish Ijaw ignoramus colleague was painting earlier.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Ojiofor: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
Someone from Kaduna who probably has never been to the South East, has suddenly become an authority on what Igbos want, or do not want

I laugh in Fufulde

He is your in-law so respect his opinion
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by cjrane: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Marine54:
Most People From South-East Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-Rufai’s Son
According to Bashir in a tweet on Monday night, no reasonable person from the region would condone violence or want a succession.

governor, Nasir El-Rufai says most people from the South-East region are not in support of the calls for secession from Nigeria.

According to Bashir in a tweet on Monday night, no reasonable person from the region would condone violence or want a succession.

No reasonable person from the SE would condone violence, neither do the majority want any secession. The ones in my life & I’ve had a pleasure of interacting with (off social media) only want a conducive economic environment and Insha Allah all this violence shall come to an end,” he said. 

No reasonable person from the SE would condone violence, neither do the majority want any secession. The ones in my life & I've had a pleasure of interacting with (off social media) only want a conducive economic environment and Insha Allah all this violence shall come to an end.

— Bashir El-Rufai (@BashirElRufai) April 5, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) group, had unilaterally declared the South-East was no longer part of Nigeria.

Kanu was arrested for treason in October 2015. He was granted bail in April 2017 on health grounds, on condition that he would not engage the public on matters related to Biafran independence.

While he was in prison, an Amnesty International report accused Nigerian forces of killing over 150 pro-Biafra activists.

After his release, Kanu violated his bail conditions and continued his verbal war against the government, and his group was accused of harassment in some South-East states.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/06/most-people-south-east-region-don%E2%80%99t-want-secession-says-el-rufai%E2%80%99s-son

Then why are you forcing them out of Nigeria by treating them as second class citizens in their own homeland?
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by PHijo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

And it's obvious foolishness and lunacy is ingrained in the genes of Ijaw people. I didn't condemn Adaka Boro for fighting against Biafra, I was pointing out to you that the same way Adaka Boro fought in the Nigerian army against secessionist is also the same way Ironsi and Ojukwu fought against secessionists. It wasn't an Igbo vs Ijaw war like the picture your other foolish Ijaw ignoramus colleague was painting earlier.

It was an Igbo vs Ijaw thing!
Let it sink into that skull of yours. You Igbos are always fond of trying to make your excesses look good.

Boro never encroached into Igbo land when he made his move for freedom yet you Igbos worked against him.

When Ojukwu declared Biafra he encroached into Ijawland, carried out all sorts of human rights violations and you bunch of savages expect us to applaud him for that. Calling us saboteurs because we refused to be part of a rebellion that did not serve our interests.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
PHijo:

It was an Igbo vs Ijaw thing!
Let it sink into that skull of yours. You Igbos are always fond of trying to make your excesses look good.

Boro never encroached into Igbo land when he made his move for freedom yet you Igbos worked against him.

When Ojukwu declared Biafra he encroached into Ijawland, carried out all sorts of human rights violations and you bunch of savages expect us to applaud him for that. Calling us saboteurs because we refused to be part of a rebellion that did not serve our interests.
You are a pathetic and brainless nincompoop. It's your forebears and your generations both present and unborn that are uncivilized savages. It's little wonder you can be spewing such stupid and ignorant trash with such confidence. The bufoonery runs in your blood. Fool, the Biafra was declared when the old eastern region which Ijaw land was part of seceded from Nigeria, ojukwu didn't encroach on anyone's land, you were all part of the eastern region so you automatically fell within the boundaries of Biafra. Secondly, you conceited clowns were too insignificant in the scheme of things surrounding that civil war for it to be about Igbos vs Ijaw. You read every account of the history of the war and I am certain that not a single person of Ijaw extraction was mentioned as having played any significant role in the events leading to, during and in the aftermath of the war beyond the very minor role played Boro himself. Keep cooking up fantastically stupid tales in your head and fighting imaginary battles in your head. As I said earlier, it's just a symptom of the lunacy that is genetic to your race of untamed barbarians. Idiotic descendant of a generation of lunatics!!
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by PHijo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

You are a pathetic and brainless nincompoop. It's your forebears and your generations both present and unborn that are uncivilized savages. It's little wonder you can be spewing such stupid and ignorant trash with such confidence. The bufoonery runs in your blood. Fool, the Biafra was declared when the old eastern region which Ijaw land was part of seceded from Nigeria, ojukwu didn't encroach on anyone's land, you were all part of the eastern region so you automatically fell within the boundaries of Biafra. Secondly, you conceited clowns were too insignificant in the scheme of things surrounding that civil war for it to be about Igbos vs Ijaw. You read every account of the history of the war and I am certain that not a single person of Ijaw extraction was mentioned as having played any significant role in the events leading to, during and in the aftermath of the war beyond the very minor role played Boro himself. Keep cooking up fantastically stupid tales in your head and fighting imaginary battles in your head. As I said earlier, it's just a symptom of the lunacy that is genetic to your race of untamed barbarians. Idiotic descendant of a generation of lunatics!!

I won't exchange words with our traditional slaves. Chief Asari-Dokubo reminded you but you keep on forcing us to remind you of your place.

If you had a right to secede with the Eastern region including Ijaw people, Nigeria has every right to keep you. Just like Nigeria, the defunct eastern region was a creation of Britain. That is why Ijaws were found in both the defunct West, Midwest and Eastern region.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
PHijo:

I won't exchange words with our traditional slaves. Chief Asari-Dokubo reminded you but you keep on forcing us to remind you of your place.

If you had a right to secede with the Eastern region including Ijaw people, Nigeria has every right to keep you. Just like Nigeria, the defunct eastern region was a creation of Britain. That is why Ijaws were found in both the defunct West, Midwest and Eastern region.
You are free to hallucinate about having imaginary slaves, it is in keeping with the features of the lunacy ingrained in the gene pool of your barbarian tribe. Nigeria might have the right to keep your tribe if you have stupidly decided to remain slaves but for us, It's Aluta continua, we will continue to fight for freedom till we get it and any slavish and foolish, hate filled tribe that doesn't like it can go drown in their oil polluted creeks for all we care.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by amuwo1980: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Abascoh:

Shut the hell up!! ignorant fool

You must be so sensitive , I can see u are plainly hurting, that’s a might ego u have there , who knows the village girls these one have being fooling that made him a stuffed shirt , well you want to know more , baloney and maximum exhibition of buffoonery. Cry if u like, camel dung
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2021
amuwo1980:

You must be so sensitive , I can see u are plainly hurting, that’s a might ego u have there , who knows the village girls these one have being fooling that made him a stuffed shirt , well you want to know more , baloney and maximum exhibition of buffoonery. Cry if u like, camel dung
Shut it!!! Bloody ignoramus, you got the wave of the hand dismissal I gave you cos you've contributed nothing sensible since you crawled out from your unlit, smelly cave to join this discussion. No information, no knowledge, you're just a pathetic, brainless and empty headed ignoramus. Worthless, moronic dimwit!!
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Aketi2: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2021
A referendum will tell whether the people want to remain in this mess of a union.

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by ijawcitizen(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Abascoh:

Don't go ahead of yourself, I mentioned kogi and plateau states because of the analogy I gave about Tivs and jukuns. There are no tivs and jukuns in either of the two states I mentioned, so if the Tivs and Jukuns decide to call themselves middle beltans does that make berom and tarok in plateau state to cease being part of the middle belt in Nigeria? You ijaws can not also define for us what the Niger delta means. The term Niger delta was used to define the region long before any of you decided to appropriate the name and start answering Niger deltans, that doesn't mean other ethnic nationalities in the Niger delta cease to be part of the Niger delta. A group of you can't just gather yourselves and arrogate to yourselves the power to choose who is or who isn't part of the Niger delta. You are an ijaw man, an itsekiri man is an itsekiri just as an Igbo man is an Igbo man. Anyone from these and more ethnic nationalities whose lands fall within the Niger delta are Niger deltans!! The Niger delta is not a tribe, it's a region. These things can be historically ascertained. An ijaw man or whoever else for that matter can't just wake up one day and say his people are the true Niger deltans while other Niger deltans are not real Niger deltans. Use your Google and study about the history and geography of the Niger delta because it's obvious you have been brainwashed with a lot of fake stories that can't be backed up by history.

You want igbos to be part of the Niger Delta region so badly but it will never happen.

When the political party Niger Delta Congress was founded in the 50s, was a single igbo there?

When Niger Deltans in the former Eastern region protested against being place in the Eastern region in the Lancaster conference of the '50s that gave rise to the Willinks Commission of inquiry, who opposed the Niger Deltans?

For an igbo people who had exercise a diabolic ethnic hegemony against Niger Deltans and historically been on the forefront of opposing the freedom and progress of the Niger Delta people, even to the extreme of declaring war on Nigeria three days after the official removal of Niger Deltans from Eastern region, the devil driving you igbos must be up to something sinister.

NDDC covers states.
Niger Delta region covers ethnic territories, and igbo is not one of the ethnicities.

Take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by ijawcitizen(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Abascoh:

Your stupidity probably made you to forget that Ijawland and all Niger Delta territory was no longer part of the Eastern region when Ojukwu declared Biafra. Eastern region was no longer existing three days before biafra was declared. Get your facts right.

Ojukwu and igbos had no claim whatsoever on Ijawland or any Niger Deltan territory with the FACTS stated above hence the igbos hurry to upscale their hegemony.

The actions of the igbos on the eastern section Niger Delta that even spilled to Midwest (thanks to the betrayal and sabotage of Aniocha/oshimili people) only amount to an upscaling of the grand igbo hegemonic agenda.

A further exponential upscaling into Yorubaland was even witnessed in Ojukwu's letter to Victor Banjo.

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Your stupidity probably made you to forget that Ijawland and all Niger Delta territory was no longer part of the Eastern region when Ojukwu declared Biafra. Eastern region was no longer existing three days before biafra was declared. Get your facts right.

Ojukwu and igbos had no claim whatsoever on Ijawland or any Niger Deltan territory with the FACTS stated above hence the igbos hurry to upscale their hegemony.

The actions of the igbos on the eastern section Niger Delta that even spilled to Midwest (thanks to the betrayal and sabotage of Aniocha/oshimili people) only amount to an upscaling of the grand igbo hegemonic agenda.

A further exponential upscaling into Yorubaland was even witnessed in Ojukwu's letter to Victor Banjo.
All your posts reek of irredeemable ignorance and idiocy. Eastern Nigeria was intact under the command of Ojukwu as at the time of the declaration of Biafra. Gowon's division of the eastern region was only on paper, the reality on ground was that the eastern region was intact. Secondly, the creation of Biafra wasn't an Igbo only affair, many of the people involved in that declaration like Philip Effiong, Matthew Mbu, Okokon ndem, okwechime, Asam Nsudoh, Ralph Uwechue e.t.c are from the present day south south geopolitical zone so your opinion is a very stupid one just on the face of it. Thirdly the invasion of the Midwest was in a march of the Biafran army towards Lagos which was the then capital of the country so it's very stupid of you to claim that it was an attack against yorubaland. Were the Biafran army supposed to point their attack in another direction when the capital of the country was in Lagos? You are just an unhinged lunatic parading your denseness all over the forum. Better go and dedicate your time to learning your history and stop polluting this thread with your stinking, ignorant opinions

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2021
ijawcitizen:

You want igbos to be part of the Niger Delta region so badly but it will never happen.

When the political party Niger Delta Congress was founded in the 50s, was a single igbo there?

When Niger Deltans in the former Eastern region protested against being place in the Eastern region in the Lancaster conference of the '50s that gave rise to the Willinks Commission of inquiry, who opposed the Niger Deltans?

For an igbo people who had exercise a diabolic ethnic hegemony against Niger Deltans and historically been on the forefront of opposing the freedom and progress of the Niger Delta people, even to the extreme of declaring war on Nigeria three days after the official removal of Niger Deltans from Eastern region, the devil driving you igbos must be up to something sinister.

NDDC covers states.
Niger Delta region covers ethnic territories, and igbo is not one of the ethnicities.

Take this to the bank.
This is just the nonsensical epistle of a lunatic filled with ridiculousness from beginning to end. That you have decided to stupidly fill your own head with trash doesn't mean the reality will change, a mad man can choose to believe he is the president of Nigeria but that , just like the contents of your idiotic epistle will only be real in his delusional mind. Igbos have always been and will always be part of the Niger delta region and there's nothing moronic revisionists like you can do about it. Imagine this dunderhead telling me about those who were members of Niger Delta Congress? How stupid can you be? What has being a member of NDC got to do with determining the people that are indigenous to the Niger Delta region? So you are saying that any Niger Delta person or people who chooses not to join the Niger Delta Congress automatically ceases to be indigenous to the Niger Delta? What a blathering fool you are!! This is the most stupid argument I've ever heard from any of you clowns. Please take several seats back and stop inundating this thread with the worthless contents of your garbage dump of a brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British trained Nigerian Airforce Pilots use skills to mass murder Nigerians / Who Is Currently The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.