Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy (1128 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy by Crossbelt(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
please house help me with the good and bad of having sugar mummy I'm tired of running away from them. Pls matured mind no insult.
Re: What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy by Jeon(f): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Crossbelt:
please house help me with the good and bad of having sugar mummy I'm tired of running away from them. Pls matured mind no insult.

many advantages no disadvantages.
Re: What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy by makermix1: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jeon:

many advantages no disadvantages.
lol
Re: What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy by makermix1: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Crossbelt:
hook me with one ohh
Re: What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Crossbelt:
oya !

totology and akpako education 318

matrix no.: 100545729

dept: fuking and cash management

facility:gigo

Sugar mummy is defined as an individual or person of the opposite gender other than a male gender that is considered by the standard of living charter of the united nations to be in the rank of wealth of the society(society as defined by freud,1667) whose ulterior motive gain is to follow the hierarchy of needs triangle according to maslow theorem thereby the individual,person solicits for gratification as defined by the label theorem of sociology,1988 and according to the on prostitution by .............. engaged another party who is deficient,of as described by ...........to have

hian !

oga I no write again!
Re: What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy by richmond500: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummy by lastchild: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
the only disadvantage is going to her husband's house to fvck her if she's in marriage

what do you mean that you are tired of running away from them?

they are approaching you?

(1) (Reply)

Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime / Why Akwa Ibom Guys Don't Like Assisting Their Wives In The Kitchen (Pic) / See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.