Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? (1412 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Do You Take Off All Your Clothes Before Smashing? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Exmilitant(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
I don't think i would ever have time to do that. But dem still dey wash clothes with hand?
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Nazgul: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
You have washed LADIES clothes... like seriously, bro you need help.

And despite washing the clothes of all the women in your community, you haven't been able to keep one for yourself. Do you know why, no woman (apart from your wife) will respect or value any man who makes it a routine to wash her undies or clothes.

Truth is she'll see you as a jobless and hopeless romantic who she won't hesitate to milk dry while searching for a more mature replacement.

In the meantime, you can open a dry-cleaning business and restrict it to women clothing and undies only, you can even do it for free since you're a sweet guy, at least you'd get a hug and some sweet words from them.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ishilove:

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya oga Mejiloyon, confess. Have you?
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Cerebellum: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alexgman1:
I dont knw d right words to describe u but i knw GOD will attend to your case soon.

You need knocks on that ur conehead you this Oponu omo yii!D
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by bigpicture001: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yes na.... More than 3x.....

There was no light ND her machine can't work.... Sh started d washing at my place with my machine but Neva struck again....waited till but yet light didn't com. So web ah was gone ND light came I completed the washing along side mine... Went ahead to spread them and bring them in when they were dry.....

No big deal! Happened 3x
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by SeekerofTruth1: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
placeofallure:
My boo is his own boss. He works from home at times.
So, when I got back home from work today, after exchanging pleasantries with him, he playfully threw my towel at me. Washed, scented and smelling really nice. He did some laundry today and he washed it along with his stuff.

There are days he'd return from work and order me around for his food, and there are days he forbids me from entering the kitchen, he'd do the cooking. He shops for the house! That's the best part of him. I don't disrespect him one bit. In fact, I carry him matter for head. I don't joke with him.

Poster, it doesn't make you less of a man. if you are with a sensible woman, she'll never let you go. You're no simp, you are just fulfilling God's injunction - Helpmate!

This is why I have vowed never to Take Relationship Advice from Women
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Alexgman1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

You need knocks on that ur conehead you this Oponu omo yii!D
Wetin u come do 4 dis life self?
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Reex12(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cousin9999:

Stop posting these ugly Asians. No one wants to look at that.
thats fati2001 alternate account
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Bodyodour: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ishilove:

Guy, na man you be and any woman you marry is going to be very fortunate.

I repeat, na man you be. Husband material 100 yards
keep quiet!
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by placeofallure(f): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

This is why I have vowed never to Take Relationship Advice from Women

It's a free world. Suit yourself. What works for 'A' sure may not work for 'B'. Relationships are not a one size fits all thingy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by obonujoker(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2021
When your wife is heavy..... You'd do some chores for her... Get there first! Even if she isn't pregnant sef... So times we wash clothes together, she does the washing and I do the hanging...

For instance, yesterday night, I was the one who did the cooking grin
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Cerebellum: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Alexgman1:
Wetin u come do 4 dis life self?

Believe me, you yourself know you keep asking urself that question bcoz your life is....Don't lemme destroyyy ur destiny you nitwitt!
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Jesterinjay: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Wehdone phD holder in women affairs
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by NACE13: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Yeah, sure. No big deal. But I love it when we do laundry together though.
The gisting and laughing makes it all fun but most times, I do it as a favour if she's very busy. Latest washing machine sef get 3-in-1, so na just put detergent, on the machine, shikena, no stress.
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Skullano(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
When my ex girlfriend was staying with me, the I my chores I did was wash our clothes every Wednesday and Saturday then refill the water drums. Who does not like it in the compound should swallow rat poison. She still uses it to talk till today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Commiting Murder Right Now / (story) Sweet S$x With Corper John (+18 ) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 11) / How Do I Show Love To A Woman Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.