Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? (1409 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Do You Take Off All Your Clothes Before Smashing? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Alexgman1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
I am this naturally romantic, caring, loving and sweet guy that my exes are missing me and even regretting and wish to come back but its too late.

I just know how to treat a lady right in all areas. 'You will be a good husband' my neighbours and friends always commend me.

Now to the topic of the day. I cant count how many times have washed my fiancee's clothes and under wears and dry them outside in the public, not minding what people will say or how people will look at me because i dont give a dam about people's feeling and mindset towards me. You do good they talk. You do bad its worse.

I feel am just complimenting or helping my lady who has done so much for me & been there for me countless times when i was down, weak, sick, depressed & broke.

I have washed my lady's clothes countless times specially when shes down & i will still do it again as far as am free & av the strength to do it. I also love cooking

Is anything wrong with washing your woman's cloth?

Have u done it b4?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mejiloyon avoid this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by osamz007: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
osamz007 avoid this thread
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by falcon01: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
God Forbid!!
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by demmymoney(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Only simps, beta males and low valued men do this
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Ishilove: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Mejiloyon avoid this thread
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya oga Mejiloyon, confess. Have you?
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alexgman1:
I am this naturally romantic, caring, loving and sweet guy that my exes are missing me and even regretting and wish to come back but its too late.

I just know how to treat a lady right in all areas. 'You will be a good husband' my neighbours and friends always commend me.

Now to the topic of the day. I cant count how many times have washed my fiancee's clothes and under wears and dry them outside in the public, not minding what people will say or how people will look at me because i dont give a dam about people's feeling and mindset towards me. You do good they talk. You do bad its worse.

I feel am just complimenting or helping my lady who has done so much for me & been there for me countless times when i was down, weak, sick, depressed & broke.

I have washed my lady's clothes countless times specially when shes down & i will still do it again as far as am free & av the strength to do it. I also love cooking

Is anything wrong with washing your woman's cloth?

Have u done it b4?
Guy, na man you be and any woman you marry is going to be very fortunate.

I repeat, na man you be. Husband material 100 yards

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by flexxyworld(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
No be say to make it an hobbie but absolutely nothing wrong if you assist her with those, especially when even you can confirm she supports you and out of her way for you. It’s men’s stuff
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by milann: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
My hands are for removing the clothes

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by descarado: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
falcon01:
God Forbid!!
Small boy, you will grow up, u hear.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Alexgman1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
falcon01:
God Forbid!!
Forbid wat?
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by placeofallure(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
My boo is his own boss. He works from home at times.
So, when I got back home from work today, after exchanging pleasantries with him, he playfully threw my towel at me. Washed, scented and smelling really nice. He did some laundry today and he washed it along with his stuff.

There are days he'd return from work and order me around for his food, and there are days he forbids me from entering the kitchen, he'd do the cooking. He shops for the house! That's the best part of him. I don't disrespect him one bit. In fact, I carry him matter for head. I don't joke with him.

Poster, it doesn't make you less of a man. if you are with a sensible woman, she'll never let you go. You're no simp, you are just fulfilling God's injunction - Helpmate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Cerebellum: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Whichbkain Arindidin Post is this from An Arindindin OP ntori oloun

To slap this OP dey hungry me, oyarr bring it forward, forward...Pooh
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Cerebellum: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2021

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Duplexxx: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
I know say you dey wash your girlfriend underwears
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by descarado: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by donbachi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Not long i washed my wife's own..to wash her pants later.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why not, if hand dey pain her or she sick.
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by jamiudarex(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

aswear dem plenty for this romance section awon oponu grin
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
donbachi:
I know say u go sniff her pant before washing

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Alexgman1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
jamiudarex:

aswear dem plenty for this romance section awon oponu grin
Send me ur account details let me flex u 4 d easter in arrears you need help.
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Alexgman1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

I dont knw d right words to describe u but i knw GOD will attend to your case soon.
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by jamiudarex(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alexgman1:
Send me ur account details let me flex u 4 d easter in arrears you need help.
lol I don't need your money am okay with what I have
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Alexgman1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
jamiudarex:

lol I don't need your money am okay with what I have
Ok let me find someone else to send dis #10,000.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by falcon01: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
descarado:

Small boy, you will grow up, u hear.
abi nah... omo I no fit ooo e mo make sense sef grin
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by jamiudarex(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alexgman1:
Ok let me find someone else to send dis #10,000.
lol who are you whyning you think say I be small pikin grin
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
falcon01:
God Forbid!!
nah people like you dy wash pant.
becareful

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
donbachi:

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Michelle55: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
You are the real nigga.. 2000 yards husband material
Don't mind those guys calling you simp.

If you can lick the plate like your life depends on it, why can't you wash the piece of clothing covering the plate?

Some will even go as far as rimming the behind yet will come online to form alpha males undecided

We know dem cheesy
The pretenders go chop goat head finish come here dey deceive the rest of us

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Cousin9999: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jeon:

nah people like you dy wash pant.

becareful

Stop posting these ugly Asians. No one wants to look at that.
Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Jeon(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cousin9999:

eeeh
have a look

Re: Have You Ever Wash Your Girl-friend Or Wife's Clothes Before? by Jeon(f): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cousin9999:

eeeh have a look

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Two SHS Girls Challenge Themselves In H.0.T Tw3.rk Dance Competition / Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.