Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him (33834 Views)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos / A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. / APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Weathered: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Like when I saw Reno come on reply starting with ‘Dear’, I already know my brother in the Lord who prized the Mr with Administrative achievements is dead on arrival. I think Reno had a point with his facts, if anyone think otherwise we can discuss about the past government achievements and the present governments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUwSSjBMir/?igshid=10t0rx4a3e5vv
very prepubescent.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Hey I am a private citizen who made an observation, it is now left for the investigative journalist (or whoever is concerned) to investigate my claims.
Like I said, your believing me or not does not affect my life one way or the other.

There is nothing private about a citizen. It's your patriotic responsibility to defend your country with facts.

2 Likes

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by poiZon: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

With all these things Jonathan built why is Nigerian health care system even worse than the 90s.
I'll tell you why;it's because those things listed there are just achievements on paper. The monies for these things have long been looted.
PDP will commission on paper and loot the money for the projects.
Nigerian health care isnt that bad as projected.
There r facilities on ground, the issue is manpower, maintenance of those facilities etc. Those generators needs constant maintenance, another issue is corruption in the sysytem and also administrative bottlenecks...
Funds allocated to health care should be released first line so as to curb so shortages in the system.

1 Like

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
The poster is a Yoruba Muslim

what were you expecting
Iya eeeee
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Timmi: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
This Omokri is a hypocrite in all ramifications. He mentioned what the boss he served with did, but didn’t mentioned how much was stolen including what himself stole. The point that he refused to address was that he stole money, took it abroad and invested the money abroad and having his healthcare abroad.
Even if GEJ went one time abroad for medical check (which is a lie), that is one time too many. Address the points raised instead on correcting grammar, Mr grammar corrector.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Owologbo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't have any thing with someone who shares ideas with cows and vegetable
See as the idiot that came to power looking like dead wood is looking fresh now while our economy is now looking like dead wood.

2 Likes

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by TemmyT002(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Reno states facts.
I used to dislike the guy until realized he was a freaking wise guy.
All those BMC people and Buhari's supporters can only make noises. They can't stand Reno because they know he will finish them

2 Likes

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by jjmk(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:

But my dialogue is, what he illustrated about the past administration is it true?

Reno answered him, what else are u looking for?

2 Likes

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by richeso: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
abegie! it has been very long i read a thread like this. atleast those guy ( them know themselves ) try to be tricky with fair sensibility this time. wow.. i remember nairaland of the good old days. quality threads with sensible arguments. not this days wey this ( them know themselves ) full the forum with rubbish comments here and there
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Qatar2022: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Yeah Nigeria was the most 'peaceful' country in the world.
Suffering have covered your right thinking
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
The poster is a Yoruba Muslim

what were you expecting

You won't go far with this your stupidity.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

The South West voted against Jonathan because the region accused Jonathan of marginalization. The South West opted for the APC against the PDP because they needed their people in government.

How does one explain the fact that APC swept almost all the polling booths in Ikeja in 2019 even when everyone knew that Buhari was incompetent? Nobody told me; I voted in Ikeja and watched as the votes were being counted.

In summary, most Nigerians don't vote for competence. People vote to have their people in government. It's as simple as ABC.

While the Southeast voted for Jonathan again despite his 6 years of incompetent leadership, crippling corruption and nonchalant attitude towards security simply because they wanted to keep their people in power.

The southwest can be forgiven for voting for Buhari whom they'd rejected at the poll many times in the past.

After all trying someone new instead of retaining an "ineffectual buffoon" is how democracy is practiced the world over.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by alfarouq(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wendel Simlin comes to mind
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by cooljoe(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Even Buhari can point to achievements if push comes to shove. They all looted us dry and that is the truth.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by SmartPolician: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
FrLukas:

While the Southeast voted for Jonathan again despite his 6 years of incompetent leadership, crippling corruption and nonchalant attitude towards security simply because they wanted to keep their people in power.

The southwest can be forgiven for voting for Buhari whom they'd rejected at the poll many times in the past.

After all trying someone new instead of retaining an "ineffectual buffoon" is how democracy is practiced the world over.

We are saying the same thing; Nigerians don't vote for competence. People vote to keep their people in power.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by plaindealer: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is the real clap-back..

grin grin

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by flames01: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Carlyboi:

Many “Yoruba Muslims are slaves in their Mind” says a Moro.n on NL you will just open the cesspit you call mouth and type with your numb fingers every uninformed and ignorant opinion that comes to your deficient mind and brain.

Tribal-ethno-religious bigots...incapable of intelligent thoughts!if you’re half-smart you would understand that you don’t criticize or judge a group of people on unfounded claims and premises!

Mr Yoruba Muslim, you know I'm saying the truth. You guys are the problem we have in the southwest. You don't mind sacrificing the entire Yoruba tribe to Fulanis because you think religion unites you with them.

What the heck, you even wait on sultan of far away Sokoto to tell you when to start or stop fasting. You are enslaved to Hausa/Fulani because of a foreign religion. You know it is the truth; that's why you are angry and vomiting oral diarrhoea.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Kfed4ril(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

With all these things Jonathan built why is Nigerian health care system even worse than the 90s.
I'll tell you why;it's because those things listed there are just achievements on paper. The monies for these things have long been looted.

The almajiri schools that even elrufai testified to was just on paper? And the 13 new universities have too? You’re health care system is worse than the in the 90’s because GEJ didn’t his big and left and for 6 years Apc hasn’t done anything to add to it
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Blackdisciple(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ahh if na schools don't even think of saying shit about the last Administration cos they did well in building schools .
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Whoknowsme: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin
princechurchill:
a southern man defending buhari adminstration is nothing new.. on behalf of we southerners we donate this fool to fulani herdsmen
Lwkmd....You have finished the bigot. grin
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

We are saying the same thing; Nigerians don't vote for competence. People vote to keep their people in power.

Nigeria is a sorry excuse of a nation.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Duplexxx: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kudus every where
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by EM123: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

bro mr omokri mentioned some places , so is now left for you to investigate by going to see things your self and prove him wrong.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Carlyboi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
flames01:

Mr Yoruba Muslim, you know I'm saying the truth. You guys are the problem we have in the southwest. You don't mind sacrificing the entire Yoruba tribe to Fulanis because you think religion unites you with them.

What the heck, you even wait on sultan of far away Sokoto to tell you when to start or stop fasting. You are enslaved to Hausa/Fulani because of a foreign religion. You know it is the truth; that's why you are angry and vomiting oral diarrhoea.

Keep up with your tomfoolery!regurgitating meaningless words and theories like a retar.d
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by blazesam(m): 3:10am On Apr 08, 2021
how will you now tell your children that an entire government could not trace missing planes for almost 2-3times? How will you tell your children that Nigeria as a whole with a general been the president with all his military skills yet banditry and terrorism volume exceeded 60%? How will you tell your children that even palliative ment for the poor could not reach them until end sars, the warehouses were looted... Like Bros you no the hear or watch news? Maybe you watch reserved nta news...

Georgekyrian:

But how will you tell your children and coming generation that during a particular government era Python swallowed money and monkey carry money. What is it that the leaders of this nation is not telling us, we are of age we need to know
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by brandmix: 5:13am On Apr 08, 2021
dat9jaguy:

I am telling nothing is on ground. If half of these things listed here are on ground then we won't be complaining about our health care system.
Don't be scammed by these politicians.

And your evidence is.........

Nothing but your 2 bytes comment on NL undecided

Reno stated facts...for the love of God counter the argument with a set of your own facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.