Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree (3629 Views)

Final Verdict On Transsion And Xiaomi / Transsion And Micromax:- How The Dots Connects To One Another / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by edoairways: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
The reality of things here, this is Nigeria we need budget friend;y devices not jam packed device that they will need to break a bank to get
i don't like disturbing myself cuz i can't get a phone that will develop small issue now and they will be telling me to collect international passport to repair... angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by edoairways: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2021
mastig:
I beg to differ on your assertion. You may speak of yourself and not of the average Nigerian. You'll be surprised to know that an average Nigerian is tech savvy, love fast powerful devices and can afford them too.
They are not.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by mastig: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2021
edoairways:

They are not.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by edoairways: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2021
mastig:
maybe you could say an Average uneducated person, or villager
Even the educated ones aren't exposed except for few
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by mastig: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2021
edoairways:

Even the educated ones aren't exposed except for few
I rest my case
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by saxby(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
stop displaying naivety to the entire public, when you put in after sales service availability of spare parts you will understand how transsion devices are way more budget friendly.
chinchonglee:

stop smoking weed....
check their prices before spitting out nonsense
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by saxby(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
yeah people are becoming wiser to know that transsion devices are the best buy anyone can make
masterfactor:

That was then, people are becoming wiser
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Epass2f: 7:38pm On May 02, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Xiaomi entered Nigeria officially in 2019..

You don't expect them to become a household name overnight..

But unless you have no interest in Smartphones and haven't visited a reputable shop in the past one year..

I can assure you that Xiaomi MI brand logo can be found at every phone shop that is worth its name in Nigeria..

Xiaomi is the third BIGGEST smartphone brand in the world today..

That is enough popularity and encouragement for whoever is interested in a good product..

Below is Xiaomi brand Logo,next time you pass a phone shop,be sure to look out for it..

But the way people talk about TECNO, Xiaomi is not like that..

And even if they are talking good or bad about the device it makes the phone known, and more popular
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Epass2f: 7:47pm On May 02, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Your personal likes and subjective opinion does not detract from cold hard facts..

Xiaomi makes some of the best Android Smartphones in the world today and they have the market numbers to back it up..

THAT is all that matters..

You say they make some of the best smart phones in the world, can they be compared with the likes of iPhone, Samsung...

You guys can not trash Samsung and the rest, but yet you rate Xiaomi ahead of them..
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by shedy03(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2021
LegalRambles:
These two are Chinese Devices. They are both mass produced in Peoples Republic of China. They both have the same build. The both have the same processor. They both have the same camera and screen. Although Transsion UI is slightly better than MiUI. Both interfaces look alike and act similarly. Both use the same packaging.
So why then is Xiaomi selling a so called budget phone for over400k. And the funniest thing is that the phone is very ugly. Nerosky bought one and I'm really pitying the money wasted. Something that could have been used to buy a cha cha infinix and kept more than half of the purchase price.
I will pick transsion for their affordable devices over Xiaomi.
This is a peace thread no bashing
Who dey compare transsion with Xiaomi?
They both may be produced in China, but transsion does not enjoy the patronage Xiaomi enjoy in China. Chinese use Xiaomi devices.
They do not have the same build joor, Xiaomi devices have much better build.
Transsion don't make phones with FHD/300-400ppi displays.
Xiaomi devices are value for money.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by koskilala: 8:15am On May 03, 2021
The replies on this thread sha grin, make I dey enjoy my TECNO phones in peace
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by LegalRambles(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2021
shedy03:

Who dey compare transsion with Xiaomi?
They both may be produced in China, but transsion does not enjoy the patronage Xiaomi enjoy in China. Chinese use Xiaomi devices.
They do not have the same build joor, Xiaomi devices have much better build.
Transsion don't make phones with FHD/300-400ppi displays.
Xiaomi devices are value for money.
One question for you are you currently in China or Nigeria?
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by shedy03(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2021
LegalRambles:

One question for you are you currently in China or Nigeria?
Oh, you are talking about phones made for Africa only. I get it.
Xiaomi is made for entire world, it's international.
Transsion and Xiaomi no be mates.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by saratackit: 11:03pm On May 03, 2021
One just need to be calming down to compare not just because of the price alone.

Yes TRANSSION phones are affordable but still people still get Xao too, most people preferred TRANSSION PHONES for availability of after sales services and secondly you can quickly ask around for help cuz you'd see almost everyone around you using it
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by RiseAbove(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2021
I just think this guy is just catching cruise, because I have not seen him made any sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc For Sale! / Best Plan For Glo Subscribers / My Blackberry Is Not Charging With Usb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.