Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree (3652 Views)

Final Verdict On Transsion And Xiaomi / Transsion And Micromax:- How The Dots Connects To One Another / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Rareoil:

please list any tecno phone snapdragon 888 chipset. just give me one example

Can you afford Xiaomi phone with that processor?
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2021
sunshineV:
so mi 11 na budget? which transsion device don smell snapdragon 700 series b4 not to mention 800 abi werey ni bobo yi ni?

Can you even afford the phone?
How many people can buy the phone here in Africa.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

That's how you all keep deceiving yourself.
Lol it pain am..

No 3 Smartphone Maker on Planet Earth VS one local Champion grin

Make una go find una mates..

Xiaomi is playing on a field several times above TRASHION..

2 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

If you can't afford it then look for the one you can avoid..

There are several Redmi phones for every pocket.

No be by force to buy a better Flagship,not TRASHION type of Flagship..

3 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

Latest Snapdragon ??

Mention one Xiaomi phone in Nigeria with the lastest processor.
That is the problem with you TRASHION Marketeers..

You think too local..

Xiaomi is a global multi billion dollar brand..

They produce phones for all markets and whether they bring a particular product to a particular market is dependent on exigencies..

Those who want the Mi 11 in Nigeria are rocking it..

No be their fault say you can't afford a better phone..

Go and hustle.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by tjosh007(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Kunja2:
trust me, if they should use a higher chipsets, it's gonna reflect on the price. You need to understand the clime you are in.

The average Nigerian wants a phone that makes calls, browes the internet, plays music and take good pictures. They're not bothered about chipsets and all. Those are the people that makes the bulk of Transsion's market. It's just a very few of us that understands chipsets. Besides, TECNO has variants with higher chipsets
Well u are right, but it takes nothing to research different phones and note d overprice slammed on tecno phones with high specs. Take 2 phones for example redmi note 8pro and tecno camon 16 premier. If u track both phone's specs you'll notice the only feature camon16 premier thumps note 8 pro is only in its selfie camera. All other specs are almost d same. But camon 16 premier currently retails for 125k on jumia while redmi note 8 pro retails for 90k. 35k difference is way too high and a rip off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by tjosh007(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Kunja2:
uncle shut up! Which Redmi note 8 pro is 76k? Check jumia and stop saying trash
same ram and rom for both different prices. Oh and also recent screenshot OK.

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Rareoil(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

Can you afford Xiaomi phone with that processor?

Alaye rest!
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by sunshineV(f): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

dats not what i asked. is camom 16 premier soap affordable?

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Yourfav: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
sunshineV:
whats good abt the specs of camon 15 that tecno sold for 90k?
when did it enter 90k?
Something that was 60k+ when they released it shocked
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by iseoluwanimi: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
The reality of things here, this is Nigeria we need budget friend;y devices not jam packed device that they will need to break a bank to get
i don't like disturbing myself cuz i can't get a phone that will develop small issue now and they will be telling me to collect international passport to repair... angry angry angry
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by sunshineV(f): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Yourfav:
when did it enter 90k?
Something that was 60k+ when they released it shocked
the premier league version nko?
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Shuregirl: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
tjosh007:
Well u are right, but it takes nothing to research different phones and note d overprice slammed on tecno phones with high specs. Take 2 phones for example redmi note 8pro and tecno camon 16 premier. If u track both phone's specs you'll notice the only feature camon16 premier thumps note 8 pro is only in its selfie camera. All other specs are almost d same. But camon 16 premier currently retails for 125k on jumia while redmi note 8 pro retails for 90k. 35k difference is way too high and a rip off.
it takes nothing to research really cos I just did and look what I found. Price difference is 5k and the ram size differ not just camera

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by chocoboi: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
sunshineV:
dats not what i asked. is camom 16 premier soap affordable?

Go and ask your Ancestors lipsrsealed
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by tjosh007(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Shuregirl:
it takes nothing to research really cos I just did and look what I found. Price difference is 5k and the ram size differ not just camera
lol...maybe I should have posted d camon16 premier I found on jumia with price tag of 165k to ur note 8 pro of 120k then. I don't know what u are trying to do by doing this. Everyone knows if u want to purchase anything on jumia u go for d one with a reasonable price tag.

2 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by sunshineV(f): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2021
chocoboi:

Go and ask your Ancestors lipsrsealed
useless ekuke

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by chocoboi: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
sunshineV:
useless ekuke

Na God save you, if only I can meet you one on one, I for beat the spirit of Xiaomi comot from your body. You these Xiaomi thing..
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by chocoboi: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Go buy a TRASHION if you LIKE,KngGezy..

Xiaomi and TRASHION are not mates..

One is a LOCAL CHAMPION..

The other is a WORLD STANDARD,THIRD BIGGEST SMARTPHONE COMPANY IN THE WORLD..

Sorry... Xiaomi of yesterday is the third BIGGEST smartphone company...?

Who takes the first and second.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
chocoboi:

Sorry... Xiaomi of yesterday is the third BIGGEST smartphone company...?

Who takes the first and second.
Lol..

No be by how far..

Na how well..

First and second are Samsung and Apple..

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by chocoboi: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Everyone has their standards..

Even in Nigeria..

There are those who would loose a 300K phone and buy another the next day..

It's all about levels.. shocked

I personally wouldn't buy a refurbished Tecno,for whatever reason..

And I personally wouldn't wake up one morning, use my hard earned money to buy a refurbished Xiaomi even if it's not refurbished, in replacement of my spoilt iPhone before it get fixed..

I don't even know if the name XIAOMI is gotten from the name NAOMI.... cheesy wink
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by chocoboi: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

No be by how far..

Na how well..

First and second are Samsung and Apple..

Jokes... smiley smiley. Then where will you now put Tecno or the Transsion phone.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
chocoboi:

Jokes... smiley smiley. Then where will you now put Tecno or the Transsion phone.
Jokes to you?

Maybe it's time to use your Google.. shocked

I didn't put Xiaomi on number three in the world..

The market numbers did..

I don't care where Tecno and Transsion are..

Like I said..

Xiaomi are playing on a field several times above TRANSSION.

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
chocoboi:

And I personally wouldn't wake up one morning, use my hard earned money to buy a refurbished Xiaomi even if it's not refurbished, in replacement of my spoilt iPhone before it get fixed..

I don't even know if the name XIAOMI is gotten from the name NAOMI.... cheesy wink
Your personal likes and subjective opinion does not detract from cold hard facts..

Xiaomi makes some of the best Android Smartphones in the world today and they have the market numbers to back it up..

THAT is all that matters..

2 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Shuregirl: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
tjosh007:
lol...maybe I should have posted d camon16 premier I found on jumia with price tag of 165k to ur note 8 pro of 120k then. I don't know what u are trying to do by doing this. Everyone knows if u want to purchase anything on jumia u go for d one with a reasonable price tag.
true, everyone goes for the one with reasonable price tag. So after seeing 130k and 165k I'd go for the 165k?
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by mastig: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
The real argument here is why would transsion keep recycling same processor for 5 years and the prices of the devices don't reduce, check 95% of transsion devices and you find entry level processor and 720p screen display and the prices is comparable with a Xiaomi with midrange processors and 1080p screens!!
The best processor and display transsion has used was in the Infinix zero platform and lately note 7 and 8, while for tecno was camon 16 premier.

2 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by tjosh007(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Shuregirl:
true, everyone goes for the one with reasonable price tag. So after seeing 130k and 165k I'd go for the 165k?
lol...I'll ask u d same question, 89k with 8 gig ram and and 120k with 6 gig ram I'll go for the 120k?

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by sunshineV(f): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2021
chocoboi:

Na God save you, if only I can meet you one on one, I for beat the spirit of Xiaomi comot from your body. You these Xiaomi thing..
lmfao nairaland commando

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by ayafcom: 4:04am On Apr 17, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Jokes to you?

Maybe it's time to use your Google.. shocked

I didn't put Xiaomi on number three in the world..

The market numbers did..

I don't care where Tecno and Transsion are..

Like I said..

Xiaomi are playing on a field several times above TRANSSION.

Lolz.... Xiaomi playing on a field above Transsion..??

Am not sure!!!
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by ayafcom: 4:08am On Apr 17, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Your personal likes and subjective opinion does not detract from cold hard facts..

Xiaomi makes some of the best Android Smartphones in the world today and they have the market numbers to back it up..

THAT is all that matters..

Swears... I have been hearing of Xiaomi but haven't seen what the phone looks like, bcuz I believe it's not a popular phone just like Tecno and the rest of them...
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by ayafcom: 4:12am On Apr 17, 2021
sunshineV:
lmfao nairaland commando

Just thank the Tecno ancestors for saving you... wink grin
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2021
ayafcom:

Swears... I have been hearing of Xiaomi but haven't seen what the phone looks like, bcuz I believe it's not a popular phone just like Tecno and the rest of them...
Xiaomi entered Nigeria officially in 2019..

You don't expect them to become a household name overnight..

But unless you have no interest in Smartphones and haven't visited a reputable shop in the past one year..

I can assure you that Xiaomi MI brand logo can be found at every phone shop that is worth its name in Nigeria..

Xiaomi is the third BIGGEST smartphone brand in the world today..

That is enough popularity and encouragement for whoever is interested in a good product..

Below is Xiaomi brand Logo,next time you pass a phone shop,be sure to look out for it..

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2021
ayafcom:

Lolz.... Xiaomi playing on a field above Transsion..??

Am not sure!!!
Did you not see the THIRD BIGGEST SMARTPHONE BRAND in the world claim?

Imagine all the big phone brands in the world..

The Motorolas,HTCs,Huaweis,Nokias,Sony,Lgs,Vivo,Oppo..

All brands at levels above Tecno,and Xiaomi is only topped by Samsung and Apple.. grin

Xiaomi are not mates with Transsion and that is not an exaggeration and if you know anything about Smartphones you would know that..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Unlock My Lg 500g Tracfone / Massive Fraud By MTN / Infinix Mobility Giving Away #BIG6 Device, Power Banks, Recharge Cards E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.