Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir (2033 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by Exkandayee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Omo if your girl no do these things,she just dey give you cuntus for giving sake,

After she arrives for the first time for your crib,no waste time after she don sit down finish,no offer her anything just tell her how beautiful she is and boom tell her to come sit on your lap, my broda boom kiss her neck,kiss her earlobes, my broda while kissing her earlobes her spirit go comot,then touch her nipples not breastooo nipples, my broda squeezam, she'll be moaning meo meo meo like pussy cat, Then you know she's attracted to you,but if she sounds like goat,my broda she's not attracted to you, lemme continue shaaa,then stick your hands into her pants you go see how wet it'll be, it'll be dripping wet and warm,her body temperature will change too,then stick rub her clit slowly ,omo you go see,she go dey spread her legs for you to stick your fingers, when you notice spreading of legs,my broda stick in 1 finger ,she go let out moan" arshh"my broda immediately you hear arsgh,stick in the second finger,you go see how all your hands will slippery of her juices, from there gradually you pound the cuntus, don't rush

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by MufasaLion: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Are you done wanking? Hope you got clarity?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by Freestainworld(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy is a gunner, keep practicing what your nursery school teacher told you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by Machinegun91(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Connect me with 1 of ur sister abeg, she would return home with a gift for you as well.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by thuxzwda1: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:
Omo if your girl no do these things,she just dey give you cuntus for giving sake,

After she arrives for the first time for your crib,no waste time after she don sit down finish,no offer her anything just tell her how beautiful she is and boom tell her to come sit on your lap, my broda boom kiss her neck,kiss her earlobes, my broda while kissing her earlobes her spirit go comot,then touch her nipples not breastooo nipples, my broda squeezam, she'll be moaning meo meo meo like pussy cat, Then you know she's attracted to you,but if she sounds like goat,my broda she's not attracted to you, lemme continue shaaa,then stick your hands into her pants you go see how wet it'll be, it'll be dripping wet and warm,her body temperature will change too,then stick rub her clit slowly ,omo you go see,she go dey spread her legs for you to stick your fingers, when you notice spreading of legs,my broda stick in 1 finger ,she go let out moan" arshh"my broda immediately you hear arsgh,stick in the second finger,you go see how all your hands will slippery of her juices, from there gradually you pound the cuntus, don't rush

Op!.......na who be your plug? angry

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by newdawn2017(f): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

See dis stupid guy & his foolish thinking. U think dis is d 90s or what?? Women has moved past that level. Who will come sit on ur laps in such a hurry like that for u to touch her intimately first to know if she is sexually attracted to u or not. U re a local champ, a Bush man. Complete without class & seduction skills
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by newdawn2017(f): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Machinegun91:
Connect me with 1 of ur sister abeg, she would return home with a gift for you as well.
or his daughter
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2021
By the time them burn u with Tyre unto say u wan rape person daughter before ya eyes go clear. angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by Khd95(m): 2:49am On Aug 29, 2021
After then what's next
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir by aminusodiq(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2021
newdawn2017:
See dis stupid guy & his foolish thinking. U think dis is d 90s or what?? Women has moved past that level. Who will come sit on ur laps in such a hurry like that for u to touch her intimately first to know if she is sexually attracted to u or not. U re a local champ, a Bush man. Complete without class & seduction skills
met ladies that did that in the 21st century.... Having sex on the first visit is basically attraction... Some of which are irresistible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake We Killed Yesterday / What Do You Think Makes A Relationship Last A Lifetime.? / The Confession Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.