Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused (68989 Views)

Man Sets Porsche On Fire While Driver Fills It Up At Petrol Station In China / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by gimakon2(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2021
obiekunie2:

that generator cannot charge that tesla.

to charge it, you need a maikano.

Tesla is almost a $40,000 Car, if he afforded that, he can afford a Maikano.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Electboiz(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=100570484][/quote]

Imagine Nigeria
Where una dey see this money buy Tesla x ..both the driver of the car and fuel attendant dey ment��
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by IAMPEDRO: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2021
longjohnodu:
oga relax we no say life no too balance..try to dey catch small small cruise..no take Nigeria mata too serious..atleast there is one lesson learnt for the fuel attendant that not all cars used fuel..
Na everything you wan take catch Cruise? Na him be the first person to drive that car. There are things you don't know now, it won't be funny if someone use that against you just to make others laugh at you. There are things you know that I don't know now and there are things I know you don't know now. Now should I laugh at you because of what you don't know? NO, it shouldn't be so.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Electboiz(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:
Ellon Musk and co are working hard to take food away from Nigerians as he continues to push out more of his powerful, energy saving, cost-effective electric powered cars while Nigerians are rejoicing about it.

The kind hardship that will hit Nigeria by 2040 when Tesla and other electric car makers, battery-powered homes, plus electric manufacturing process companies must have fine-tuned the process and brought the price down such that majority of middle class population of most European, American and Asian countries can afford it easily.......can only be imagined. By then, the Nigerian government will start taxing Nigerians for sleeping, waking up and eating......just to raise enough money for them to loot as usual when crude oil sales and price will become almost zero. By that time, every Nigerian family will have a banditry department that specializes in kidnapping people for ransom as a means of surviving the impending economic hardship, Let's wait and see shocked shocked

It's the signature for me ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by figure007(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Only arrogant prideful people get annoyed when seeing people trying to make an honest leaving.

As for the Tesla person, WHY WOULD ANY SANE HUMAN BEING even take a Tesla to a filling station.
this is not f##king funny. I absolutely dislike it when I see people trying to embrass others just because they are privileged. This is very wrong. And for a grown man to do this, shows how sick he is upstairs

it's so sad making fun of people working hard truly ,don't mind the idiot tesla owner , why make mockery of them? So bad .. of you look at that owner now e fit be fraudsters or kidnapper or politician .. normal person won't intimidate others . Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Psoul(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Foolish show off.
Why drive an electric car to gas station.
Wetin concern vulture wt barber?
Well, na small boy age dey worry that guy shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Electboiz(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:
After watching the video, I was able to realise that a Tesla doesn't come with fuel tank neither does it come with sense for the owners.

True ��lol
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Only arrogant prideful people get annoyed when seeing people trying to make an honest leaving.

As for the Tesla person, WHY WOULD ANY SANE HUMAN BEING even take a Tesla to a filling station.
this is not f##king funny. I absolutely dislike it when I see people trying to embrass others just because they are privileged. This is very wrong. And for a grown man to do this, shows how sick he is upstairs

It's all cruise, he could just be showing awareness to Nigeria at large that the much talked about telsa is even in Nigeria already and we are fixated on backward petrol

I don't think a person that can get such a vehicle and be living in such area would have time to ridicule a fuel attendant

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by OmoAkin85: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2021
is a good car .if you want to drive withing lagos..at least full charge will take u 2days
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by ceaser: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2021
I look forward to getting an electric vehicle into Nigeria in preparation for Dangote's refinery coming online.

The cannibalistic cabalism with Cement is gonna be child's play compared to the price gouging package that'll come with products from the refinery.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2021
Mikecold:
It's all cruise, he could just be showing awareness to the Nigeria at large that the much talked about telsa is even in Nigeria already and we are fixated on backward petrol

I don't think a person that can get such a vehicle and be leaving living in such area would have time to ridicule a fuel attendant
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by 2shaw: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2021
How many watts,can it power a pc for a whole day,or highest na laptop.
Alejoas:

No It can't!

Mobile Power Solution (MPS) guarantees you power on the go, where and when you need it. Our brand new MPS 2. 0 can power your laptop for between ten to twenty four hours, a dc fan for 24 hours, easily recharge by Solar, Grid electricity or Power generating set within 4 hours.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by 2shaw: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by 2shaw: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by PotatoSalad(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Inception:

Smart.

It is not about voltage.

It is about current.

And i am wondering can you use 220 volts(50 Hz) to charge a Tesla?, Given that The US uses 110volts (60Hz)
Int'l models. Or buy Stepdown transformer the size of a dishwasher grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by olatuns2017: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2021

In the next 25 years...we dink our crude oil
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by PotatoSalad(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't know o. I saw a generator with just Sumec on it. No fireman
Na fake
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by IamHonourable1: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2021
All I see is a foolish car owner.What took you to a fuel station when you know it's an electric car.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by play5050: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

This is Forte oil ikoyi , after passport office
yes. u can also see tiger bar from behind.
also old secretarial.
i was at the fuel station that very time, withdrawing money GTB ATM attack to the fuel station
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by colestephan86: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

And that exactly where murtala Mohammad was assassinated
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by lexy2014: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021

Who is videoing it?
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by emmyN(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2021
PatriotExact:

For me I see it as foolishness. You know, the African mind is stained by inferiority complex so much that they acquire to satisfy this complex before they even think.

It's just like the cars like the Lamborghinis etc that were made for smooth roads, and then some of our 'elites' get it but for the show off, and then park it permanently after discovering that our roads are not crafted for it.

So also this Tesla of a thing. Even the cars using fuel, have not seen enough fuel to buy, talk more of a car using electricity. it's funny.

The electricity situation in most parts of Nigeria pose no significant challenge to the use of a Tesla. Besides, the people that can afford to buy these cars don't live in your area with epileptic power supply.

Stop hating.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by abiala2015(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2021
What can we call these? Is this show off or what?
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by abdsamad(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Thank you! It's really not funny unless one doesn't understand how much poverty people are in. You might as well go to Yemen, slaughter a fat cow, roast it, eat a little portion and set the rest ablaze... All in the watchful gaze of children literally dying of starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by COMPAQ(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Meanwhile, I thought we all agreed there is no money. So where una dey see this money?

Kedu ebe unu n’afu ego a, biko gosi m. Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo. cry embarassed

“Driving a Tesla in Nigeria”. The attached picture is a joke o. Maybe it did happen, I’m not sure.

Not likely to have happened. Anyone who can buy and bring a Tesla into Nigeria should have the means to recharge it. As bad as electricity is in Nigeria, it doesn't mean parts of the country don't have at least 15hours of electricity a day, especially in Abuja.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by abdsamad(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Neddyogu:
Incurable showoff. Apparently Tesla cars seem smarter than some of their owners.

Sane behaviour tends to be inversely proportional to wealth
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by iammolise(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Moral learnt here; okpolo eyes no be open eyes, say u get big eyes no mean say u fit see watin u no know. grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

yes you got it right.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Hahaha.... That's the AP station opposite old federal government secretariat, Ikoy. That fuel attendant is one cool dude and he has attended to me a few times. I don't really like how the guys are using him to catch cruise. It's condescending.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by HottieCoach(f): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Pointless and attention seeking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.