Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused (68997 Views)

Man Sets Porsche On Fire While Driver Fills It Up At Petrol Station In China / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by AntiNigerian: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:
Ellon Musk and co are working hard to take food away from Nigerians as he continues to push out more of his powerful, energy saving, cost-effective electric powered cars while Nigerians are rejoicing about it.

The kind hardship that will hit Nigeria by 2040 when Tesla and other electric car makers, battery-powered homes, plus electric manufacturing process companies must have fine-tuned the process and brought the price down such that majority of middle class population of most European, American and Asian countries can afford it easily.......can only be imagined. By then, the Nigerian government will start taxing Nigerians for sleeping, waking up and eating......just to raise enough money for them to loot as usual when crude oil sales and price will become almost zero. By that time, every Nigerian family will have a banditry department that specializes in kidnapping people for ransom as a means of surviving the impending economic hardship, Let's wait and see shocked shocked
by then Biafra would have emerged and waxed stronger economically more than the zoo
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by oriewanbe: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Last last hin go still buy fuel for generator to charge the battery.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by planetx: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jobia:
Hmm wonder how he charges it in naija.
Having access to 24hrs electricity is no longer rocket science in 2021 Nigeria.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by dyemida(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

This is Forte oil ikoyi , after passport office

Na uber driver you be
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
planetx:
Having access to 24hrs electricity is no longer rocket science in 2021 Nigeria.
Was thinking more of the physical charging set-up. Guess that's not a biggie either.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh
you're indeed Lagos first son
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by teflondoppez(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Only arrogant prideful people get annoyed when seeing people trying to make an honest leaving.

As for the Tesla person, WHY WOULD ANY SANE HUMAN BEING even take a Tesla to a filling station.
this is not f##king funny. I absolutely dislike it when I see people trying to embrass others just because they are privileged. This is very wrong. And for a grown man to do this, shows how sick he is upstairs

nigga ..no need for this curses..they were catching cruise, and again it's a means of educating them..so they won't fall shame next time ..to me it's nothing tho
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Elsueno: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
franciskaine:
God bless you.
May God bless us all my brother. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Richthekid: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Slimwhyt(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:
you were probably a conductor before

You badt �
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by bong4(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Inception:
grin

The guy in glasses looks like richrebuilds on youtube.

That guy is an authority on Teslas.

An "authority* that took an electric car to a fuel station thinking he will confuse the attendants is a big DUMP!

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Engraced80(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
so na the hyped Tesla be this? why was i expecting something classier?
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Phyde: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by highbee02: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sijo01:
grin grin grin Watin the oga carry the motor go do for fuel station naw. See as he succeed yeye the fuel attendants

Lol! yeyeing the fuel attendants
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Gunayo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Only arrogant prideful people get annoyed when seeing people trying to make an honest leaving.

As for the Tesla person, WHY WOULD ANY SANE HUMAN BEING even take a Tesla to a filling station.
this is not f##king funny. I absolutely dislike it when I see people trying to embrass others just because they are privileged. This is very wrong. And for a grown man to do this, shows how sick he is upstairs

l concur
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Eagba(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:
My brother, Chinese people are worse than Igbo people.
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Eagba(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Hullabaloon: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Alejoas:

No It can't!

Mobile Power Solution (MPS) guarantees you power on the go, where and when you need it. Our brand new MPS 2. 0 can power your laptop for between ten to twenty four hours, a dc fan for 24 hours, easily recharge by Solar, Grid electricity or Power generating set within 4 hours.

How much?
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Hallabee1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh
Aje...
you get mouth ...
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Hallabee1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

The one way dey my hand never reach me to bath na grin unless you wan manage the one way I wash commot for my body. grin
this your mouth ehn
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by aadoiza: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Basterd morafuka
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nostradamus: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2021
franchasng:
Ellon Musk and co are working hard to take food away from Nigerians as he continues to push out more of his powerful, energy saving, cost-effective electric powered cars while Nigerians are rejoicing about it.

The kind hardship that will hit Nigeria by 2040 when Tesla and other electric car makers, battery-powered homes, plus electric manufacturing process companies must have fine-tuned the process and brought the price down such that majority of middle class population of most European, American and Asian countries can afford it easily.......can only be imagined. By then, the Nigerian government will start taxing Nigerians for sleeping, waking up and eating......just to raise enough money for them to loot as usual when crude oil sales and price will become almost zero. By that time, every Nigerian family will have a banditry department that specializes in kidnapping people for ransom as a means of surviving the impending economic hardship, Let's wait and see shocked shocked
grin grin

grin

the bolded is so funny to me,i can't stop laughing.nigerians have a great sense of humor grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Alejoas(m): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Hullabaloon:

How much?

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by valarinz: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Ishilove:

You're a disgrace, look at the type of things Seun uses as mods undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Ishilove: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2021
valarinz:

You're a disgrace, look at the type of things Seun uses as mods undecided
You and your entire female relatives are 'things', not me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Aeg0n: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingZaddy:
shocked
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by obstead200(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2021
KingZaddy:

Hahaha
This Man Is Mad, see As He Confuse Them.

This Is Not meant To Be Funny But I'm Laughing Hard.

Make Them Check The Car Tire, the Tank Is There grin

The nigga is just a show off type

Driving A Tesla Is Nigeria Where We Struggle With Light, that Ironical
the guy is a big useless idiot.

What he did was totally unnecessary. I hate guys that show off to the extent of belittling others

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Gravatar: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
IshiIove:

I'm sure you're one of those people that chant "black lives matter", every time a US cop kills a black man or commits some other racially motivated attack.

Here you are, exposing your true nature in all its sordid glory.

People like you are all over this forum, closet bigots and disgusting tribalistic entities that have no business posting their silly opinions online.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Aquilazng(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

Chai! U be badt guy! Ur post make me go relook the pic wella. The abandoned national Secretariat confirm your assertion. You good looker sha
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by BritishAirways: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Why Fireman? Why not Elepaq? cheesy
Elepaq is a noise make generator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.