Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused (68990 Views)

Man Sets Porsche On Fire While Driver Fills It Up At Petrol Station In China / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by mysteryman2014: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2021
He is just plain stupid, nouveau riche. Money miss road, notice me, Mstchew
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Skmoda360(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:
you were probably a conductor before

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Lovecars501(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2021
Haha
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:

Hahaha
This Man Is Mad, see As He Confuse Them.

This Is Not meant To Be Funny But I'm Laughing Hard.

Make Them Check The Car Tire, the Tank Is There grin

The nigga is just a show off type

Driving A Tesla Is Nigeria Where We Struggle With Light, that Ironical

There is one man here light never goes off in his house ..

He uses Electricity, Solar, Generators and UPS.

24 hours steady supply.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2021

After frantic efforts by the fuel attendants to find the fuel tank cover, he told them “You no know say na Tesla be this? E no dey use petrol, na electric car”.
This is a mentality I assumed we had done away with. If a Nigerian is well educated, he uses the knowledge to not better himself but belittle his neighbours. If a Nigerian is rich, he uses his wealth to make others feel unaccomplished. Here, he has a Tesla, he uses the car’s benefit to make others look stupid.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by GbeduTicket(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2021
So, why did he go to a fuel station?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Alejoas(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2021
2shaw:
How many watts,can it power a pc for a whole day,or highest na laptop.

We have two sizes, 300watt per hour and 480watt per hour. It can power Tv, Laptop, light, fan.

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by majamajic(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
colestephan86:

And that exactly where murtala Mohammad was assassinated

Oh really ,I once saw the car at museum center Onikan
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Iykenuwa(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Black people and showing off.

You know it's an electric car but you deliberately took it to a fuel station, with a camera in tow, so you can make a mockery of the attendants.

Imagine if this one has Dangote's money tomorrow.

Nonsense.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by PrincewithGod(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2021
This is needless and being proud, a show-off.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by drlateef: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerians like show off. Why go to petrol station when you know you don’t need petrol?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by kponkedenge(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Why is nobody talking about the generator close to the telsa! naija na cruise buy one telsa buy one generator lastly you are still going to use fuel in the generator! or is telsa making generator's too

Using that kind of generator to charge the car will damage it quicker.
In the US, there are charging stations to charge the car.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by kponkedenge(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Meanwhile, I thought we all agreed there is no money. So where una dey see this money?

Kedu ebe unu n’afu ego a, biko gosi m. Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo. cry embarassed

“Driving a Tesla in Nigeria”. The attached picture is a joke o. Maybe it did happen, I’m not sure.

Using that kind of generator to charge the car will damage it quicker.
In the US, there are charging stations to charge the car.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by hilaryCU(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:

Una no go kill person for nairaland
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Better still, they can try Sumec grin

When u say the distance btw sense and some people is 12miles people say u re savage, when u ask if they failed school u look as though u re insulting but see one that's claiming t be in the know, doesn't even knw sumec is fireman! After they would come and be dragging mic, madam off ur mic!!! Don't expose ur lack of intelligence for all to see!
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:

Hahaha

Hahaha d sud check d engine too mayb is der
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2021
emmyN:

The electricity situation in most parts of Nigeria pose no significant challenge to the use of a Tesla. Besides, the people that can afford to buy these cars don't live in your area with epileptic power supply.

Stop hating.

This your ignorant over ambitiousness will lead you into yahoo yahoo, that is if you are not one already.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2021
bhella10:
I don't think that's a Nigerian road

that's ikoyi in lagos
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by toxtimmy: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Who tell you say there is no money in Nigeria?.... If you no know, the money when Nigerian politicians dey spend on ashawo e reach to salvage the whole of Nigeria.... The money when Nigerian politicians dey spend on gay men e reach to salvage the whole Nigeria.

Even sodom and gomora is better than Nigeria now.

pocohantas:
Meanwhile, I thought we all agreed there is no money. So where una dey see this money?

Kedu ebe unu n’afu ego a, biko gosi m. Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo. cry embarassed

“Driving a Tesla in Nigeria”. The attached picture is a joke o. Maybe it did happen, I’m not sure.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2021
NOC1:
Lol, she went to showoff to people or is she trying to ask them to go get a handwork because soon cars will run on water and on batteries their services wont be required again.

who gets annoyed when he sees young boys in their 30s and 20s doing private driving, gardener all this kinda related petty jobs for individuals?

I prefer them getting skills/handwork than all those kind of Jobs.
it will take at least 25years for electric cars to be rampant in Nigeria
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by bhella10: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
that's ikoyi in lagos
oh thanks for the heads up
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Heathrow44:

When u say the distance btw sense and some people is 12miles people say u re savage, when u ask if they failed school u look as though u re insulting but see one that's claiming t be in the know, doesn't even knw sumec is fireman! After they would come and be dragging mic, madam off ur mic!!! Don't expose ur lack of intelligence for all to see!
Come back and quote me when you have learned how to stop writing like a primary school child.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Na fake
I think so.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Come back and quote me when you have learned how to stop writing like a primary school child.

Incase u live in another planet, sumec is fireman !
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by crusufixo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

This is Forte oil ikoyi , after passport office

Correct......the fort oil filling station at bank road ikoyi. That big uncompleted building in the picture says it all.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by PotatoSalad(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:

I think so.
Original Firman generator has "FIRMAN" engraved on the fuel tank, exhaust and like 4 other parts
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Original Firman generator has "FIRMAN" engraved on the fuel tank, exhaust and like 4 other parts
None at all. It was just plain Sumec in yellow letters engraved on the fuel tank
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:

Hahaha

you no see the gen for the last pics way them take dey power am?
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by eallstar: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
KingZaddy:
Salvage!
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by PotatoSalad(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:

None at all. It was just plain Sumec in yellow letters engraved on the fuel tank
Chinko grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Chinko grin
My brother, Chinese people are worse than Igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by ayodejisure: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
You must have passed through that station several times when you were looking for job �
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

This is Forte oil ikoyi , after passport office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.