Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP (30648 Views)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by WattsPeter9: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
RomanGreen:
Ohaneze should please just shut up, you keep issuing empty threats since your creation yet you have not achieved nothing, before your very eyes... The presidency will be zoned to the north and you'll cry foul as usual.... it's either you join IPOB and liberate your people or shut up undecided
why are u so mad about what the igbos leaders said.. Why can u explain more
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by calcal: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2021
How long they will continue to cry?
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Deadlytruth(m): 2:28am On Apr 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

This is not the first Fulani man to rule Nigeria. Nevertheless, there are Fulani men and there are Fulani men. Just the way there are Yoruba men and there are Yoruba men. Our problem as Africans is that we are incapable of strategic insight. Even an enemy without needs people inside to accomplish an objective. That the person they got is your blood brother makes it even easier. Let it be a parable since we never really are capable of seeing beyond what is not obvious. It's a fine African tragedy. Please do not ask me to explain further.
Contrary to your assumption, not everyone who querries the obsession with GEJ's 2015 loss is a Yoruba person. That said, your parable fell far short of answering my question.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Deadlytruth(m): 2:36am On Apr 08, 2021
babaolofin:

The conclusion of the whole matter is the predicament of an enterprising, resourceful and very hardworking people caged by the nomadic lousy and lazy people in a country they are never happy to belong. It is a forced marriage between two strange bed fellows where the other partner was held captive in slavery to the other. It is now either they play by the rule set by their master or die in slavery and the YORUBA elites are watching and happy .

If Igboho that is uncivilized, not refined and not highly educated has not risen up to challenge the oppression in the land, no YORUBA elite, Monarch or politicians has the courage to challenge the oppression. If Igboho has not acted within his mental ability, nothing would have happened. I have witnessed Yorubas been slapped and beating at Sasa, Ibadan since year 2000. I have seen them being cheated in that area without any reaction because Yorubas believed they will not get fair hearing at Police Station. Yorubas have no voice in that area. What was witnessed during the last riot at Sasa was the courage awakened by Igboho bravery that led to revenge on the killing of the Yoruba man. This action has been suppressed by some leaders in Yoruba land, but the effect of the Civil war on the IBOS cannot be suppressed . All the predicament of the IBOS regarding promotion from CP to AIG and DIG have its root in the years lost to Civil war, the psychological effects of Civil war and years of rebuilding their businesses .

This game will come to an end one day. The predicament of the IBOS and South South people is from the YORUBA elites and politicians. The IBOS and South South people in Yoruba land should be prepared to support any future action that would be led by the Yoruba youth.

Please always speak for your Igbo race alone and leave SS people out of this Igbo vs Yoruba rivalry. The SS people didn't ask Igbos to start a war they were Ill-prepared for and therefore bound to lose with devastating consequences. Igbos started the consolidation of the forced marriage they now cry about and blame every other tribe for. Remember Zik invented the one-Nigeria slogan and frustrated every motion to make secession easy? What were the tribes of Ojukwu and Ironsi who sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death by hanging for declaring secession of Niger Delta Republic and then proceeded to promulgate the Anti-secession Decree?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by amuwo1980: 4:13am On Apr 08, 2021
fergie001:

Ask the people the SE sent to Abuja.
Yes just like the ppl they sent to London and so got yardua into power , pls come off it we are not kids , that argument is very silly , Kano state alone completely out numbers all reps from south east and the northern members of the houses are there basically to keep the status quo and Nigeria completely prostrate in the gutters
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by olmoRoc: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2021
na mouth una dey

Remember, a house divided shall never stand, and the northerners happen to be the only united group in the country. Southerners are sellouts.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Please always speak for your Igbo race alone and leave SS people out of this Igbo vs Yoruba rivalry. The SS people didn't ask Igbos to start a war they were I'll prepared for and therefore bound to lose with devastating consequences. Igbos started the consolidation of the forced marriage they now cry about and blame every other tribe for. Remember Zik invented the one-Nigeria slogan and frustrated every motion to make secession easy? What were the tribes of Ojukwu and Ironsi who sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death by hanging for declaring secession of Niger Delta Republic and then proceeded to promulgate the Anti-secession Decree?

Definitely, you are a northern coward who believed in the disunity of the South to keep feasting on the Southern resources and labour. Firstly, I am Yoruba man. You are not an Ijaw or Urhobo and neither an Efik or Ibibio. You have just analyzed yourselves. You said there is a rivalry between IBOS and Yorubas and the South South should be left out of the oppression and exploitation of oil wealth of Niger Delta , the enterprising spirit of the IBOS and the intellects of the Yorubas. You are a big CLOWN. In one sentence, you divide and rule the three region of the South. I don't blame you. No matter how the Monarchs and elders suppress revolutionary movements from the South West, one day, there would be reactions. Igboho is not learned and exposed, generations after him, educated touts and thugs, educated people pushed to drugs by frustration and loss of jobs, youths in cultism and aggrieved intelligent people shall come together to form militants in South West to kick start revolution against injustice.

If Zik had allow secession clause, will the Slave master allows slaves to go easily ?. Until the Yorubas demand secession, freedom is not freely possible. It is Yorubas that are caging the entire South by their inactivity . The South South militants are fully ready on ground, the ESN is fully ready. If Yorubas fires one bullet of war at Ibadan or Lagos today, the militants of Niger Delta will fire ten and the ESN will fire twenty . Nobody, I say nobody can have the audacity to send battalions of Hausa soldiers and commanders to any Southern Territory. You are a small boy. Sir Government Emuokpolo, Alhaji (Dokubo) does not know you exist. What Major Isaac Adaka Boro saw in the 60s is still very glaring. The exploitation that Ken Saro Wiwa saw until he died is still there.

You don't know history.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by RomanGreen: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2021
WattsPeter9:
why are u so mad about what the igbos leaders said.. Why can u explain more

I'll answer why I'm so mad if you can tell me what single thing they have achieved for the Igbos since their creation

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by fergie001: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2021
amuwo1980:

Yes just like the ppl they sent to London and so got yardua into power , pls come off it we are not kids , that argument is very silly , Kano state alone completely out numbers all reps from south east and the northern members of the houses are there basically to keep the status quo and Nigeria completely prostrate in the gutters
Listen attentively.....the argument is very valid.

When I mean people the SE sends to Abuja, it involves NA members, Ministers, party stalwarts, etc. We have to jettison this attitude of the North is blocking this and that. Kill this idea of it-is-everybody-against-us.

It is politics, nobody gives you on a platter.... you fight for it. The Reps didn't say, don't push CPs to AIGs. The Reps don't determine who will be AIG and so. Lobby, that's what everyone does.
If you feel, as a Party man and all that, you can't benefit..then the region (irrespective of Party) should find alternatives.

Simple.

Did the North block the SS? Do you know how many SSners are AIGs? Does the SE give PDP more votes than the SS? No
Is Jonathan from the SE? NO

The SS has at least 3 AIGs, the SW same.... SE 0.

Ask yourself...what happens to the recruitment? How many SEners will finish Univ and head for the Nigerian Police. Ohanaeze and other groups should focus on enlightenment, not just in the Nigerian Police but even in other security agencies.

That the SE is marginalised is not in dispute, but don't give a gun to your enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by israel90: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2021
fergie001:
This Elders' Forum is always very funny.

You have 2 APC Governors yet the SE had no AIG until January...So do you want the President to pick a CP promoted to AIG in January to be IGP?

Even the only AIG promoted, Uche Anozie is retired, leaving the SE without an AIG.

Now is the time to start lobbying for more CPs to move up.

You become proactive rather than reactive.
Nigeria always find means to justify there slave masters actions, even when the master don't care
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by israel90: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Okay nah.Is Baba not a Nigerian again? At a time I almost joined to reason with the moral suasion of giving the post to a competent Nigerian senior police officer of Igbo extraction, I changed my mind when I recall how IPOB terrorists burnt down Lagos after their IPOB leader instructed and commanded his IPOB members to burn down Lagos in his viral audio.

Now that the ipob terrorists have escalated to killing our Igbo brothers and sisters in uniform and burning down the South East. We should not make the same mistake we made with Boko Haram when we appointed the security chiefs on primordial sentiments.

If Baba is the most experienced and competent to flush out terrorist like IPOB, I sincerely and wholeheartedly support his appointment.
May God give him the wisdom to succeed. Enough is enough.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
another clown spotted,in Russia people like u don't work arround they are confined.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by wpadmin: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2021
wingmanIII:

You and your people have a say. Good. But your lives are equally miserable, short and hopeless.

You do not know my tribe.

You hear the truth but you just want to keep deceiving yourself.

In matters of politics, Igbos use emotion to reason.

When they see or hear the truth, they begin to insult.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by wpadmin: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2021
israel90:
Nigeria always find means to justify there slave masters actions, even when the master don't care

The presidency switches from Hausa to Yoruba more than any other tribe.

A certain region produces more but they are cheated more.

Who are the real slave masters?
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by wpadmin: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2021
fergie001:

Listen attentively.....the argument is very valid.

When I mean people the SE sends to Abuja, it involves NA members, Ministers, party stalwarts, etc. We have to jettison this attitude of the North is blocking this and that. Kill this idea of it-is-everybody-against-us.

It is politics, nobody gives you on a platter.... you fight for it. The Reps didn't say, don't push CPs to AIGs. The Reps don't determine who will be AIG and so. Lobby, that's what everyone does.
If you feel, as a Party man and all that, you can't benefit..then the region (irrespective of Party) should find alternatives.

Simple.

Did the North block the SS? Do you know how many SSners are AIGs? Does the SE give PDP more votes than the SS? No
Is Jonathan from the SE? NO

The SS has at least 3 AIGs, the SW same.... SE 0.

Ask yourself...what happens to the recruitment? How many SEners will finish Univ and head for the Nigerian Police. Ohanaeze and other groups should focus on enlightenment, not just in the Nigerian Police but even in other security agencies.

That the SE is marginalised is not in dispute, but don't give a gun to your enemy.

An average Igbo man will read what you wrote and will never see sense in it.

It is always "everybody is against us".
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by wpadmin: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2021
RomanGreen:

I'll answer why I'm so mad if you can tell me what single thing they have achieved for the Igbos since their creation

While growing up, my father used to attend Ohaneze meetings. He was the branch secretary at Ogun state.

When he comes back from the meeting, he will give me the notes he took to transfer the writing into another book.

I don't know of other branches oo but you see the one my Dad attended; all they discus about is burials, settling disputes etc.

The only reasonable thing they did that I saw was when one of their members had issues with the host community, they hired a lawyer for the guy.

They don't talk about how to move the east forward. They don't even help the kids of their members get better jobs.

Yet they complained that parents should encourage their kids to join.

When my Dad told me to join him in the meetings, I asked him what will be my benefit?

No single response from him till today.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by DedeNkem: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2021
Ohanaeze is a toothless bulldog. It is bought by the Federal govt.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by fergie001: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2021
wpadmin:
While growing up, my father used to attend Ohanaeze meetings. He was the branch secretary at Ogun state.

When he comes back from the meeting, he will give me the notes he took to transfer the writing into another book.

I don't know of other branches oo but you see the one my Dad attended; all they discus about is burials, settling disputes etc.

The only reasonable thing they did that I saw was when one of their members had issues with the host community, they hired a lawyer for the guy.

They don't talk about how to move the east forward. They don't even help the kids of their members get better jobs.

When my Dad told me to join him in the meetings, I asked him what will be my benefit?

God Bless you for this.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by RomanGreen: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
wpadmin:

While growing up, my father used to attend Ohaneze meetings. He was the branch secretary at Ogun state.

Thanks bro.... it's exactly the same in all the other branches, in fact it's even more of ass licking and praise singing for politicians
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Deadlytruth(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
babaolofin:

Definitely, you are a northern coward who believed in the disunity of the South to keep feasting on the Southern resources and labour. Firstly, I am Yoruba man. You are not an Ijaw or Urhobo and neither an Efik or Ibibio. You have just analyzed yourselves.
Definitely you are an Ipobian pig and it is clear in your choice of diction. You are not Yoruba but a unity-begging slave of Lamidi Cownu whose likes assume that the SS is only made up of Ijaws, Urhobos, Efik and Ibibio. No genuine Yoruba man blames and attacks his own Yoruba race for the consequences of Zik's shortsighted greed while exonerating Igbos 100% as you did in your previous post. The SS Region has come to stay and your Old oppressive Eastern Region is history forever.

babaolofin:

You said there is a rivalry between IBOS and Yorubas and the South South should be left out of the oppression and exploitation of oil wealth of Niger Delta
I guess there is no rivalry between Yorubas and your Igbo race yet you have always termed Yorubas cowards, parasites, traitors and Fulani slaves in addition to swearing never to vote for any Yoruba man in 2023 same way your lord and savior Lamidi Cownu instructed you that all Yoruba clerics are thieves whose churches you should stop attending.

babaolofin:

the enterprising spirit of the IBOS and the intellects of the Yorubas. You are a big CLOWN.
You mean the same 'enterprising' spirit of Igbos that inspired them into dismantling the enterprise-nurturing federalism and replacing it with unitary system which kills enterprise, encourages laziness, inspires entitlement mentality, corruption, etc? And you call yourself a Yoruba intellectual with your ignorance of the correlation between federalism and enterprise. I am tempted to ask you the kind of school you attended. Your illogical reasoning above is enough evidence that you are a typical Ipobian clown masquerading as a Yoruba under a false monicker.

babaolofin:

In one sentence, you divide and rule the three region of the South. I don't blame you. No matter how the Monarchs and elders suppress revolutionary movements from the South West, one day, there would be reactions.
It is only in your SE that your monarchs and even Ohaneze Leadership are suppressing the so-called revolutionary movements. What you mistake for suppression by Yoruba monarchs and elders is their preference for a secession movement founded on careful planning and broad based consultations with a clearly defined method of approach as precedented in Awolowo's chosen intellectual and bloodless approach to the same Yoruba secession question while he represented them unlike your Ipobian one that is thriving on emotions built around Jonathan's 2015 loss even though Jonathan is not from your region. This too is precedented by Ojukwu's sudden desire for secession which was founded on the kicking out of his brother, Ironsi, from power than a genuine concern for Igbo nationalism.

babaolofin:

Igboho is not learned and exposed, generations after him, educated touts and thugs, educated people pushed to drugs by frustration and loss of jobs, youths in cultism and aggrieved intelligent people shall come together to form militants in South West to kick start revolution against injustice.
If you were truly a Yoruba person, the fact that the thuggery and militancy of a semi-illiterate Gani Adams has not successfully been able to serve as a rallying point for Yorubas in their quest for justice within Nigeria or for outright secession from Nigeria should have been instructive enough to you that the militancy and thuggery of an outrightly illiterate Sunday Igbho is less hopeful of serving as a rallying point or inspiration for any future generation of Yorubas in their quest for social justice within Nigeria. If with their mountainous intellect and genuine commitment to the Yoruba nation interest, the likes of Awolowo and Wole Soyinka had and still has antagonists among Yorubas, is it a thug, crass-opportunist and stark illiterate like Sunday Igbho that will enjoy 100% support among the same Yorubas? Don't you think that your inability to make these logical deduction exposes you as a liar and impostor for claiming to appreciate Yoruba intellectualism?

babaolofin:

If Zik had allow secession clause, will the Slave master allows slaves to go easily ?. Until the Yorubas demand secession, freedom is not freely possible. It is Yorubas that are caging the entire South by their inactivity .
And who was a slave master to who back then when Zik was sabotaging secession clause motions? You are obviously of the indomie generation else you would have been informed enough to know that even the North (which you assume as slave masters) were equally seeking secession at those times too. Ahmadu Bello was the first person to describe the amalgamation as 'The Mistake of 1914' and was also the first to ask for de-amalgamation. Indomie generation Ipobian, go and read to cure your ignorance.
In one breath he claims the North is the one doing divide and rule to the South with the objective of holding them back in Nigeria, but in another breath he claims it is the Yorubas that are holding the South back in Nigeria by their inactivity after having credited Sunday Igboho with activity. So which of these self contradicting assertions do we choose now? What greater evidence is there to being a confused Ipobian clown notorious for their inability to maintain a single line of argument?

babaolofin:

The South South militants are fully ready on ground, the ESN is fully ready.
This alone shows you are out of tune with reality but swimming in your own world of alternate reality. Which militancy group of the SS has ever been genuinely committed to the Niger Delta emancipation struggle other than MEND headed by the Okar Brothers who Ironically were grounded by their own brother Jonathan with the same federal might of one Nigeria which Ojukwu and Ironsi used to ground Isaac Adaka Boro?

babaolofin:

If Yorubas fires one bullet of war at Ibadan or Lagos today, the militants of Niger Delta will fire ten and the ESN will fire twenty . Nobody, I say nobody can have the audacity to send battalions of Hausa soldiers and commanders to any Southern Territory.
Mr. Ipobian, Yorubas are not as brash and thoughtless as Cownu and his followers to start a war they are Ill-peepared for to warrant just firing shots randomly and indiscriminately as you assume. Even the SS militants only attached oil installations without ever going on a full scale offensive against the FG. Only ESN is taking the approach of killing their own and beating up their elders. That is not revolution but pure stupidity.

babaolofin:

You are a small boy. Sir Government Emuokpolo, Alhaji (Dokubo) does not know you exist.
You truly deserve pity for using as a reference the same Asari Dokubo who long abandoned his boys in the creeks to go and accept from the Yaradua (a Fulani) government a permanemt suite in an Abuja five star hotel and a placation offer which proceeds he used to establish a private business not even in the Niger Delta Region he claimed to be fighting to liberate but in an entirely different country outside Nigeria. Tompolo has been forever quietened with pipeline protection contracts. Only a self deluded Ipobian places hope on these opportunistic Niger Delta figures to lead the region in a genuine and selfless quest for social justice. I never knew I had been engaging a shallow minded analyst until I read this part of your response. You need to cover your face in shame for yet being ignorant of the scam which Asari and Tompolo are.

babaolofin:

What Major Isaac Adaka Boro saw in the 60s is still very glaring. The exploitation that Ken Saro Wiwa saw until he died is still there.

You don't know history.

See who is talking of history! Did Adaka Boro or Saro Wiwa seek a joint SS-SE-SW secession like you have been proposing here? You are a deluded ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Sunnycliff(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
fergie001:
This Elders' Forum is always very funny.

You have 2 APC Governors yet the SE had no AIG until January...So do you want the President to pick a CP promoted to AIG in January to be IGP?

Even the only AIG promoted, Uche Anozie is retired, leaving the SE without an AIG.

Now is the time to start lobbying for more CPs to move up.

You become proactive rather than reactive.

Was Adamu not a commissioner before Buhari in his nepotistic way of Life made him an IG? Just to tell him thank you for rigging him into power as the commissioner of police in Kano in 2019 elections
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by fergie001: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Was Adamu not a commissioner before Buhari in his nepotistic way of Life made him an IG? Just to tell him thank you for rigging him into power as the commissioner of police in Kano in 2019 elections
That is a lie.

Adamu was an AIG before his appointment as IGP. The Police Act states that only an AIG upwards can be considered as IGP.

He was AIG Zone 5, and later Directing Staff at NIPSS, Kuru before his appointment as IGP.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
babaolofin:

The conclusion of the whole matter is the predicament of an enterprising, resourceful and very hardworking people caged by the nomadic lousy and lazy people in a country they are never happy to belong. It is a forced marriage between two strange bed fellows where the other partner was held captive in slavery to the other. It is now either they play by the rule set by their master or die in slavery and the YORUBA elites are watching and happy .

If Igboho that is uncivilized, not refined and not highly educated has not risen up to challenge the oppression in the land, no YORUBA elite, Monarch or politicians has the courage to challenge the oppression. If Igboho has not acted within his mental ability, nothing would have happened. I have witnessed Yorubas been slapped and beating at Sasa, Ibadan since year 2000. I have seen them being cheated in that area without any reaction because Yorubas believed they will not get fair hearing at Police Station. Yorubas have no voice in that area. What was witnessed during the last riot at Sasa was the courage awakened by Igboho bravery that led to revenge on the killing of the Yoruba man. This action has been suppressed by some leaders in Yoruba land, but the effect of the Civil war on the IBOS cannot be suppressed . All the predicament of the IBOS regarding promotion from CP to AIG and DIG have its root in the years lost to Civil war, the psychological effects of Civil war and years of rebuilding their businesses .

This game will come to an end one day. The predicament of the IBOS and South South people is from the YORUBA elites and politicians. The IBOS and South South people in Yoruba land should be prepared to support any future action that would be led by the Yoruba youth.
If truly you're a Yoruba man, and wrote this nonsense, then you're one of the many bastards we have in our midst in the SW for you to think any Igbo man will support any good cause regarding the Yorubas. I don't know your age, but you must be a kid in his 20s or an adult without knowledge of history.
Go check history, anytime a Yoruba man vies for the office of the President, the Ibos have NEVER delivered for any Yoruba candidate, they did it for Awolowo, Abiola, even in 1999 they voted against the Yoruba choice of Olu Falae, and these are the people you're calling on to support any action by Yoruba youths, are you okay?
Do you know what befell Victor Banjo who fought on the side of Biafra during the civil war? That's the fate that awaits any Yoruba man foolish enough to think that any Igbo man will support him on any any good cause.
Yorubas are capable enough to fight their own battles without any help from any saboteur from the SE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Deadlytruth(m): 3:13am On Apr 14, 2021
PDPdestroyer:

If truly you're a Yoruba man, and wrote this nonsense, then you're one of the many bastards we have in our midst in the SW for you to think any Igbo man will support any good cause regarding the Yorubas. I don't know your age, but you must be a kid in his 20s or an adult without knowledge of history.
Go check history, anytime a Yoruba man vies for the office of the President, the Ibos have NEVER delivered for any Yoruba candidate, they did it for Awolowo, Abiola, even in 1999 they voted against the Yoruba choice of Olu Falae, and these are the people you're calling on to support any action by Yoruba youths, are you okay?
Do you know what befell Benjamin Adekunle who fought on the side of Biafra during the civil war? That's the fate that awaits any Yoruba man foolish enough to think that any Igbo man will support him on any any good cause.
Yorubas are capable enough to fight their own battles without any help from any saboteur from the SE

I guess you meant to say Victor Banjo as per the bolded.
Ojukwu killed him after he betrayed his own Yoruba people fighting for the same Biafrans who killed innocent Yoruba army officers like Ademulegun and Shodeinde.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Deadlytruth:

I guess you meant to say Victor Banjo as per the bolded.
Ojukwu killed him after he betrayed his own Yoruba people fighting for the same Biafrans who killed innocent Yoruba army officers like Ademulegun and Shodeinde.
Thanks bro, I actually meant Victor Banjo

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Akachai2030(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2021
Action speaks louder than words. Frank Mba should be the IGP.

We are always talking igbos what action have been taken to challenge the government
Re: Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP by Smartjob1(f): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Stop reasoning through your anus.
wpadmin:

Say something intelligent sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures) / Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari / See Olusegun Obasanjo Drinking Garri(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.