Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" (67830 Views)

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Kellibae(f): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

The hubby doesn't hate Tinubu.
He felt disrespected by her tattooing another man's face on her person.

Even if it was another politician or celeb 's face thaf was drawn, I'm sure his response would still be the same.

Lies lies lies
We have heard countless news of Yoruba women drawing wizkid and davido at their back some are single some are married .
But we no hear that they were sent out of the house.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kellibae:

Lies lies lies
We have heard countless news of Yoruba women drawing wizkid and davido at their back some are single some are married .
But we no hear that they were sent out of the house.

#Namaste .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.