Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" (67765 Views)

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by DesignAndBuild: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
What won't I read on this great forum.

Meanwhile OP, your grammar don give me eye pain. Lord forbid
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by doggedfighter(f): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
N
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by 234GT(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
God bless your husband
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Saintp(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
I suspect both she and the husband planned this episode with the hope that Tinubu will intervene and give them money.

A lot of people will be cashing in on Tinubu's desperation. Everyone can see how desperate he is in his ambition but I don't think Tinubu will fall for this cheap scam besides the actors have no political value to him

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Mystery9(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
She want collect dollars from Tinubu. Let's wait and see how Tinubu will reply.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by bhouze(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Most Nlanders don't read before commenting even the OP is not left out in this case. She said her family even her 'baby father' kicked her out and not her husband. Why is 'husband' coming on the headline and not 'baby father'? This also means she is not married to the man but co-habiting. The man only chased out his room-mate "baby mama"

Anyway, this is not my problem. My problem is how to make legitimate/clean money.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Sunday2021: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Confusion! Your husband or your baby daddy?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by EgunMogaji2: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Woman dey my house you tattoo another man face for your body....ovoko. so if I dey do doggy na jagaban face I go dey see laughing at me. Telling me harder. KO joor.

It’s downright distasteful.

I salute the husband. Throw the trash out.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by TimmyTen(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na die u dey....you never see anything
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Sunday2021: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
This woman just want to cash out. We all know these types of tactics.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Kulas: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
She is simply an attention seeking woman looking for Tinubu to find money for her. It won't work out Stu.pid cunny woman.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by OgbanjeProphet: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Go and marry Tinubu grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by JAWBONE(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Walahi if na me I go do the same thing.
Imagine to dey see Tinubu dey smile with you during doggy?

Libido go run comot
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Ladycewhy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
I would hate to have this woman as a member of my family.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by EMAXIM(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Shebi é stupidi ni. I commend her husband, he is truly an Odogwu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Clout chaser,
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by pseudonomer: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
The woman is Yoruba and from the look of things her husband is Yoruba too.
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.
But Yoruba here always says igbos are the ones hating tinubu.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.

Only on Nairaland that this kind of stupidity of yours can be found

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
So, you actually expected the man to retain his erection while looking upon one of the ugliest Africans during doggy??!... Never knew she was married. Some people are just brainless!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Coldie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
It's not a matter of tinubu,how u go do that kind big tattoo for ur back, married woman for that matter.

So if your husband wants doggy him go dae see tinubu?

That's gay vibes
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by omohlexy: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
He did not chase you out because you did TINUBU tatoo. He chased you out because you actually unclad yourself for another man to draw it on your back. Tinubu will not give you a dime. I will personally see to that.Ode!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Antoeni(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mumu Couple , It’s was a Plan Work between Them to Get Tinubu’s Attention

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
I hate to see men chase out their wives but this one.. e be like say she deserve am. She must go live with that Tinubu grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Mohammedoba36: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
What do you expect, if you are married and you are drawing someone husband on your body, that is prostitution now.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by olayemi85(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
And people believe this shit, it's a game plan as she doesn't secure tinubu attention with the tattoo, the next script is this one, hopefully tinubu didn't give a dam, the next will be to call tinubu out, everything is about cashing out, and as jagaban if he falls for this small trick believe me in the next one week more than 1000 will tattoo him on their face not only back again just to cash out, and at last will ruin Lagos landlord that is saving money for campaign

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by wingmanIII: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
On behalf of jagaban, asiwaju BAT(üsü), I hereby award you N100million for your troubles.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Burgerlomo: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Woman dey my house you tattoo another man face for your body....ovoko. so if I dey do doggy na jagaban face I go dey see laughing at me. Telling me harder. KO joor.

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by therajah: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na lie! Strategy to get attention and money!!!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jah1:
 Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed Tinubu on her back..

You recall a woman who tattoo the great politician Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu face on her back ?.

Well their sis another breaking news about the woman. She came to her page on social media to cry out on how her husband chased her out of the house.

She cries out in her page recently claims that the tattoo she did on her back has caused havoc in her marriage and she was been sent out of the house.

Meanwhile, this breaking news has cause alot of controversy among Nigerians and has drop comment of different kind.

Wahala be like Bicycle!!! “My husband has chased me out of the house because of the Tattoo” - Nigerian Woman Who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her Back Cries out

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApeJmouLLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA9QQS_v5s

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1378798857056878594

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1377224556876869639
This is how to spot a very deadly hungry women these days, they go by tattooing prominent people on their body. The husband should divorce her too. Nonsense and Nigerian Women! Did the husband marry Tinubu, you didn't tattoo your husband, it is another person's husband. Chicken brain!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by hakymbiyiyaho: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
If you can clean up that rubbish now i will help you to beg your husband. ONIRANU OSI
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by SenorFax(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
The woman is Yoruba and from the look of things her husband is Yoruba too.
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.
But Yoruba here always says igbos are the ones hating tinubu.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.
Say it as it is, it's Igbos that are always thinking all Yoruba are behind Tinubu.
Don't fault others to admit your mistakes, accept your mistaken assumptions.

We hate the guy with passion. But as usual there's always Judas, they are everywhere.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by mukthar2000(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
olosho , kobo u no go collect from Bola

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.