Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Do Girls Really Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Really Want? (2384 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Xenry: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

Lols if you can say my name, I will give you 50k.no cap
I mean, I know u're one of those who use to form Redpills on NL, but are something else offline—I ain't talking about ur name. wink
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by jericco1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
At your age, you shouldn't allow the fact that a lady cheats on you to get the better of you.

Oya delete all these things.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by dicksonpriye(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:
I had to hide my identity because alot of people know me by my moniker. Please pardon my write up, I ain't that good.

Straight to the point. My girl of almost 2 years broke up with me, omo I was a damn simp then but no more. Someone I gave all the attention,love, care, cash, every every. Ladies are something else. She cheated on me 2wice within a year, due to my nature of work I had to leave Port Harcourt for Lagos. While I was away she was busy getting her kitten filled up, funny enough I always have this feeling immediately she starts having sex, always and when I called, I am right. She doesn't know how to lie, even when she tries to.

I am angered because I got her alot of things, iPhone, clothes, jewelry, shoes, u name it. All was recent, I felt like taking them back but I chose not to. Told her, if I wanted to get back at her, I would take all back (down to the pants) then upload her nudes online. I have over 1000 of her nudes (pics and videos). I chose not to. Most ladies are ungrateful.

PS: I was secretly saving to set up a place for her so she can be financially bouyant, after the break up, I told her about the plans I had for her, I could feel her wishing she hasn't. She has been calling and chatting so we can be friends again. This was someone that said I should let her go and not contact again when I caught her cheated the last time. From what she said, her body count now is over 25 �. Nevertheless, she is smart, caring, homely, beautiful but can't control her sex urge. I feel pity for her.
baba that is my say for you

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by NobleDeSage001: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2021
She belongs to the street and she has gone back to where she belongs.

No amount of domestication can ever tame a wild dog. A wild dog will forever remain a wild dog.

Put her in the past and move on like she never existed.

My wise friend usually says, "whatever items you bought for a girl during relationship usually goes with the relationship".
The relationship is gone and so also the things that came with it.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by yetunsbay(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You must have probably thought that by buying her iPhone, jewellery,clothes, shoes will make her Love you, you thought you could buy her Love.

Alot of you guys fail to understand this, even if you spend Heaven and Earth on a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.
how do we get her love
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:
how do we get her love

Good question
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by kepstone: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please guyz be wise remove money and spending in your relationship. You can't buy a woman's love with money. Ur wife deserves to eat ur millions an average Nigerian girl scamming guyz in d name of I love u. I closed the chapter of one girl recently... Haba Nigerian girl what is it with u n spend money on me if u love. Money has never been a prove of love. Guyz let's wise up... Husband scarcity never start yet.... Once a girl tells me data, hair, cloth, straight na blocking be dt. A 30+ girl can not afford data... God forbid... Wake from my life.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Angelacruz: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
25??...nawoo.E remain small make e enter 30

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by lilvicky68(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
That 25 she said...times it by 10 thats the real number..no be Portharcourt girl again..
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
That 25 she said...times it by 10 thats the real number..no be Portharcourt girl again..

Omo u know them well
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Angelacruz:
25??...nawoo.E remain small make e enter 30

U don see am now
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
kepstone:
Please guyz be wise remove money and spending in your relationship. You can't buy a woman's love with money. Ur wife deserves to eat ur millions an average Nigerian girl scamming guyz in d name of I love u. I closed the chapter of one girl recently... Haba Nigerian girl what is it with u n spend money on me if u love. Money has never been a prove of love. Guyz let's wise up... Husband scarcity never start yet.... Once a girl tells me data, hair, cloth, straight na blocking be dt. A 30+ girl can not afford data... God forbid... Wake from my life.

I dey tell u
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by mosdii(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Angelacruz: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2021
As in ehhh
BigDan69:

U don see am now
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Ayo2004: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2021
OP,abeg come set me up financially grin
Mumu go fall in love,Dem go just chop u
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by johnkey: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2021
who cares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Broke Men With Standing D*ck / Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack / People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.