Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Do Girls Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Really Want? (2365 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
I had to hide my identity because alot of people know me by my moniker. Please pardon my write up, I ain't that good.

Straight to the point. My girl of almost 2 years broke up with me, omo I was a damn simp then but no more. Someone I gave all the attention,love, care, cash, every every. Ladies are something else. She cheated on me 2wice within a year, due to my nature of work I had to leave Port Harcourt for Lagos. While I was away she was busy getting her kitten filled up, funny enough I always have this feeling immediately she starts having sex, always and when I called, I am right. She doesn't know how to lie, even when she tries to.

I am angered because I got her alot of things, iPhone, clothes, jewelry, shoes, u name it. All was recent, I felt like taking them back but I chose not to. Told her, if I wanted to get back at her, I would take all back (down to the pants) then upload her nudes online. I have over 1000 of her nudes (pics and videos). I chose not to. Most ladies are ungrateful.

PS: I was secretly saving to set up a place for her so she can be financially bouyant, after the break up, I told her about the plans I had for her, I could feel her wishing she hasn't. She has been calling and chatting so we can be friends again. This was someone that said I should let her go and not contact again when I caught her cheated the last time. From what she said, her body count now is over 25 �. Nevertheless, she is smart, caring, homely, beautiful but can't control her sex urge. I feel pity for her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by sylve11: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
25 what? shocked

@ op, from the way you are sounding, you are not yet mature to keep a healthy relationship.

I can't stand a woman who cheated once and I won't tell anybody the reason I left her either.

May be na just me sha. cool
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
You dated a hoee for 2 years?

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Sammy07: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
1. Why did you create a new moniker
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by drmikeadams(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:
I had to hide my identity because alot of people know me by my moniker. Please pardon my write up, I ain't that good.

Straight to the point. My girl of almost 2 years broke up with me, omo I was a damn simp then but no more. Someone I gave all the attention,love, care, cash, every every. Ladies are something else. She cheated on me 2wice within a year, due to my nature of work I had to leave Port Harcourt for Lagos. While I was away she was busy getting her kitten filled up, funny enough I always have this feeling immediately she starts having sex, always and when I called, I am right. She doesn't know how to lie, even when she tries to.

I am angered because I got her alot of things, iPhone, clothes, jewelry, shoes, u name it. All was recent, I felt like taking them back but I chose not to. Told her, if I wanted to get back at her, I would take all back (down to the pants) then upload her nudes online. I have over 1000 of her nudes (pics and videos). I chose not to. Most ladies are ungrateful.

PS: I was secretly saving to set up a place for her so she can be financially bouyant, after the break up, I told her about the plans I had for her, I could feel her wishing she hasn't. She has been calling and chatting so we can be friends again. This was someone that said I should let her go and not contact again when I caught her cheated the last time. From what she said, her body count now is over 25 �. Nevertheless, she is smart, caring, homely, beautiful but can't control her sex urge. I feel pity for her.

Simpson
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by SeekerofTruth1: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
g
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Refinedbeing(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
"This is a girl | This was a girl." same line everyday.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by MickzyDonald: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Imagine dating a hoe for 2 good years, and now to discover that shes indeed a large hoe, OP I'll personally curse you if you later end up being friends with her, they don't deserve it, also dont post her nudes online so as to have your respect, let her go but dont repeat the same mistake
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Rockyrascal(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
She must be under 23. I feel your pain OP...I pray you heal and move on quickly
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Monogamy: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Funny thing about online stories, they are always one sided..

You, didn't cheat for that 2 years?
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Carchoice:
You dated a hoee for 2 years?

She had flings b4 I came in. She cheats when I leave town
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rockyrascal:
She must be under 23. I feel your pain OP...I pray you heal and move on quickly

You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Funny thing about online stories, they are always one sided..

You, didn't cheat for that 2 years?

I almost did, but controled myself
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Imagine dating a hoe for 2 good years, and now to discover that shes indeed a large hoe, OP I'll personally curse you if you later end up being friends with her, they don't deserve it, also dont post her nudes online so as to have your respect, let her go but dont repeat the same mistake

I feel pity for her but won't be close friends with her.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Monogamy: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

I almost did, but controled myself

Almost did? Are you referring to sex or cheating?
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by healthbing(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Well shit happens!!
Everybody has a love story to tell..
And heartbreak is something one must go through at least once in a lifetime..
There are good and bad girls Same with guys..
So when you get a heart break learn from it.. Improve yourself and stop complaining.
Don't ever let any situation stop you from being who you truly are..

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sammy07:
1. Why did you create a new moniker

Are u selectively blind?
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

If she really loved and respected you, she'll wait. I have a healthy sexual appetite but I've stayed more than 1 year without it and aint bothered. My bf is far away hustling and we haven't seen for months and he knows he can trust me. To be sincere i cant imagine any man touching me apart from him.

Next time, be with a lady who values commitment and has self control

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
You must have probably thought that by buying her iPhone, jewellery,clothes, shoes will make her Love you, you thought you could buy her Love.

Alot of you guys fail to understand this, even if you spend Heaven and Earth on a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Almost did? Are you referring to sex or cheating?

Both. Told her not to bother coming
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

I feel pity for her but won't be close friends with her.
She's simply interested in the money u give jarey.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Xenry: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why don't you want to post this with your main moniker? tongue well, I know who you be shaaa!
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Monogamy: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

Both. Told her not to bother coming

But you can not say you did not see the handwriting clearly...
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
SweetCunt97:
If she really loved and respected you, she'll wait. I have a healthy sexual appetite but I've stayed more than 1 year without it and aint bothered. My bf is far away hustling and we haven't seen for months and he knows he can trust me. To be sincere i cant imagine any man touching me apart from him.

Next time, be with a lady who values commitment and has self control

Thanks for this piece.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Xenry:
Why don't you want to post this with your main moniker? tongue well, I know who you be shaaa!

Lols if you can say my name, I will give you 50k.no cap
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You must have probably thought that by buying her iPhone, jewellery,clothes, shoes will make her Love you, you thought you could buy her Love.

Alot of you guys fail to understand this, even if you spend Heaven and Earth on a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.

Yes I understand this now
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

But you can not say you did not see the handwriting clearly...

My brother. Love (simping) is blind
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by DModsMustBCrazy: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
What they can't get, simple
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Monogamy: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

My brother. Love (simping) is blind

It's part of growing up.. We are all Mugu most especially when it comes to other gender...

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by BigDan69: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

It's part of growing up.. We are all Mugu most especially when it comes to other gender...

I don join red pillers o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Monogamy: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

I don join red pillers o

Akpako is still awaiting you now.. How you dey take enjoy your money without them?
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by bigpicture001: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
No such phrase as can't control her sexual urge...

So cheated is day so cheated.. Don't pity who ask you not to contact her again... U get money, find my gal

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Keeps Asking Me Questions At An Event “do You Want This?” / Lady Says An Authoritative Penis Is Greater Than Any Other Penis / What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.