Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Please Advice Her: Is The Lord Telling Me Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Her: Is The Lord Telling Me Something? (342 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Her: Is The Lord Telling Me Something? by jaevon2823: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
I’m a single mother of one, a Nigerian now living in Ghana and a distance student in one of the public Universities in Ghana. I’m 29years of age. I met this guy somewhere last year, we became friends and he asked me out. I turned him down because I was a year and 4 months older than him. FF, One thing led to the other and I fell in love with him. For these few months, the love appeared mutual and reciprocal but my problem is, he’s a handworker (tiler) He’s really ready to do anything for me but my problem is, he’s not educated.

I’m scared of how family and friends will see and regard me with respect to his occupation and where I’ve gotten to when comparison strikes in. He’s........................

Keeping Reading here: https:///is-the-lord-telling-me-something

Re: Please Advice Her: Is The Lord Telling Me Something? by jaevon2823: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Awwwww

(1) (Reply)

Insta Sex Therapist Advertises Male & Female Statues To Bind Lovers Together / Miraculous Day (#23rdmay) / Download Dream League 2022 Fully Hacked Game With Unlimited Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.