Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2513 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Jesuschild: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
@op was he always like this? If yes y do you now want him to change or have you changed?
Well you should know your husband better than anyone, talk to him and know where he is coming from i.e his childhood life then you just might know why he's acting the way he is today.
Since you said he might read the comments I'll say this to oga, when we are at the beach and we scoop the beautiful sand with our hands, we have more sand with our hands open and gradually reduce the sand unknowingly while squeezing. Let's be free and open with what we love and want so we can get more.
Moreover it doesn't look supportive when we don't encourage and listen to our partners in such circumstances as narrated by the op.
Take care and good luck
Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
yemmit90:
I could see alot of home breakers here. @op, please dont listen to anyone telling you to confront or disobey this arrangement with him, alot of them cant do what they say on internet.

Be patience with him, he will soon get tired of his rules. Maybe your marriage is still young, a time will come that he wont even get time for these rules as responsibilities keep pilling up.
A lot brother. Look at all the derogatory adjectives used on the man! 'Awon da bi mo se da'

1 Like

Re: .. by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hian. You go fear comments na undecided
Re: .. by kovic7(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
Domestic violence.. loading loading din din din.......

1 Like

Re: .. by GboyegaD(m): 3:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Each home has its own uniqueness. One question though, do you contribute to the finances in the home? If yes, the business benefits the family so you may want to explain why sometimes you may have to be late provided it isn't happening all the time. I pray God grant you the wisdom to discuss it without being perceived wrongly.
Re: .. by ireneidiva(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
How does a husband give his adult wife curfew at 4pm for that matter? OP you saw these signs before and probably thought it was love. I pray he changes. This makes no sense whatsoever to me.

1 Like

Re: .. by chii8(f): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gently tell him before the time that you will be missing the curfew,find out why he isn't trusting you enough and make amends if possible,also involve him in the business,let him come around once in awhile.

On a lighter note....I hope the pet name you call him isn't "Daddy" because he's daddying you tongue tongue tongue
Re: .. by faithfull18(f): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
When you aren't in prison. It is well with you oh.
Re: .. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
any day you know you won't return home before 4pm, call him before 3:30pm and tell him.

letting him call you before he's informed will give him the feeling that you wouldn't tell him if he didn't call/ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favourite Child / Conversation Between Father And Son (2012 & 2013) / My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.