Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? (3878 Views)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / At What Age Did You Genuinely Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by sexymonkey(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
jikaseo:
Well, love isn't nonsense, though I can understand where you're coming from with your statement. It makes a lot of sense to be intentional when going into a relationship tho, but be careful not to let your guards down.
noted
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
sexymonkey:
I'm 26 I turned 12 that same year. I was active from a naive dimension then grin

Smallie. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by jikaseo(f): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are lucky I am not there with you. I for land you better slap wey go blind your eyes. Monkey.

sad
Na so you dey land your boyfriend and siblings slap? Shegoat!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
jikaseo:
Na so you dey land your boyfriend and siblings slap? Shegoat!

Dummy. sad
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by AishaYesufu: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

My previous post was a lie. I never meant that. And hey, don't ever quote me again. OK?
You said two contradictory things at different times but claiming the previous was a lie. Yet on that thread you shed more light to reinforce your claim on the previous thread including belonging to a female group on Facebook where sex is usually discussed. Suddenly, you want to say that claim (that you made and defended) was false while this contradiction is the true position. How do you live a life of contradiction?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by jikaseo(f): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dummy. sad
Anyway, you know I still got you baby... Just keep your guards down.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
AishaYesufu:

You said two contradictory things at different times but claiming the previous was a lie. Yet on that thread you shed more light to reinforce your claim on the previous thread including belonging to a female group on Facebook where sex is usually discussed. Suddenly, you want to say that claim (that you made and defended) was false while this contradiction is the true position. How do you live a life of contradiction?

Ask your ancestors!
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by AishaYesufu: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ask your ancestors!
obviously your ancestors lived contradictory lives and passed the gene to you

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Because it's hard for men or women to stay celibate when they had already been sexually active in the past

Corrected angry
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Corrected angry

Women can manage for years. I can't vouch for the men. Can you stay without sex for years?
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Women can manage for years. I can't vouch for the men. Can you stay without sex for years?

Don't even throw it at me!
I've become a log of wood tey-tey cheesy.

My Ex clearly mentioned that it's hard for ladies to stay celibate, too. And that's why many (the lonely esp) aren't quiting masturbation anytime soon.

I may be wrong though
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Keep it up. Not like these other men on this thread who can dip their stick into any hole they see all in the name of sex.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by jikaseo(f): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just stop this gender thing. It's a personal struggle.. The only things I know women can do better than men is cheat and breast feed babies.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Silentgroper(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. I would always use hot water to massage the place after everything. My body is so fragile.
U probably dnt get wet b4 action. Sorry
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
jikaseo:
Just stop this gender thing. It's a personal struggle.. The only things I know women can do better than men is cheat and breast feed babies.

Wida you? Can you stop quoting me already like I am with your placenta? sad
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
BadRadio:
what if the Op has enough cash in his cashapp already...

What if it's cold over there and the Op is chilling under the duvet with his phone browsing Nairaland and trying to teach u some sense??

The only sense I wish to be taught is a new way to make that extra cash... If that's not the case bro, just shut the hell up cos u will never make any sense to me.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by jikaseo(f): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wida you? Can you stop quoting me already like with your placenta? sad

I thought it's just a thread of conversations? I quote you, you quote me. No issues..
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

My Ex clearly mentioned that it's hard for ladies to stay celibate, too. And that's why many aren't quiting masturbation anytime soon.

I may be wrong though

Your EX is partly right. The other part has to do with the fact that the lady may have a low sex drive, therefore she can stay without it for years. It's harder for men. We have more chronic masturbators as men than women.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
U probably dnt get wet b4 action. Sorry

Me sef tire.

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
jikaseo:
I thought it's just a thread of conversations? I quote you, you quote me. No issues..

You are beginning to get me creepy. sad
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are beginning to get me creepy. sad
Or beginning to get you freaky
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your EX is partly right. The other part has to do with the fact that the lady may have a low sex drive, therefore she can stay without it for years. It's harder for men. We have more chronic masturbators as men than women.

You're right, but I don't know why I find the last sentence hilarious.

Anyways, that person in your dp looks familiar but I can't really place the face.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by demmymoney(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2021
sexymonkey:
I don't think so

Even virgin ladies, even virgin Christian ladies don't want a virgin guy
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by sexymonkey(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

who made such hypothesis?
And by the way that's none of my business, I'll choose who to marry and not them choosing to marry me. Sex won't be the reason she'll be getting married to me.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by demmymoney(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2021
sexymonkey:
who made such hypothesis?
And by the way that's none of my business, I'll choose who to marry and not them choosing to marry me. Sex won't be the reason she'll be getting married to me.

Nature did, u can ask ur virgin female friends if they want a virgin guy as a husband.

Women are sexual objects

Sex is one of the things women give in marriage, the thing is a woman's game is to lockdown a high value man post sex.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by sexymonkey(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

Nature did, u can ask ur virgin female friends if they want a virgin guy as a husband.

Women are sexual objects
Sex is one of the things women give in marriage, the thing is a woman's game is to lockdown a high value man post sex.
so should I become a womanizer because of the opinions of few ladies that don't understand life?
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by demmymoney(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
sexymonkey:
so should I become a womanizer because of the opinions of few ladies that don't understand life?

Understand women's sexual mating strategy and womens nature.

How don't they understand life?
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Absolutely, men can stay years without sex, there more important things to sex if a man knows where or what he is going or doing with his life.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

Ah ah, where you get this inspiration? grin
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Absolutely, men can stay years without sex, there more important things to sex if a man knows where or what he is going or doing with his life.

You should speak only for your type of man. These dicks out here can't stay 2 days without sex.
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You're right, but I don't know why I find the last sentence hilarious.

Anyways, that person in your dp looks familiar but I can't really place the face.

Familiar from where? smiley
Re: Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You should speak only for your type of man. This dicks out here can't stay 2 days without sex.

Lols - different strokes for different folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You / Chai...what I Saw In My Kitchen Shock Me / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.