Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,100 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Does A Kiss Mean To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Kiss Mean To You? (4704 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / What Does Love Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
@poster
IMHO, it all depends on who's giving/receiving these kisses.

On one hand, you may meet a gal @ the club and seal "the deal" by kissing passionately before going home and practice some bedroom acrobatics together. These kisses, although very important, don't have much value other than to spice your sexual activity.

On the other hand, you long for feeling the lips of your gf, and even without the need for sex, you would still kiss her passionately all day long, whether @ the mall or in the streets. These kisses mean EVERYTHING.
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hmm Babe, we're talking of "worth" here!! Like, ONE good kiss is worth more than a 100 rounds of sex. That's how much we appreciate a guy who's a good kisser compared to another who, all he knows is to ram and scram grin. You get??

Meanwhile what went wrong with ur KokoMansion thread?? I guess folks were too busy fighting over the contracts of who will supply the nkwobi and assorted minerals grin
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by IZUKWU(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
A kiss means for me that i care about you truely. It is not every girl you sex that you will want to kiss or every girl that sex you that will allow you kiss her. So when a girl am begining to relate to allows me to kiss her then i know that likes me to a deeper level.I find kissing more intimate than fucking. I may not be able to Bleep everyday but can kiss more than three times in a day. When a girl denies me that i feel bad ,any other thing notwithstanding.
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by Goldieluks: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
to me i kiss when i mean it,
i don't kiss for kissing sake,so it means a lot to me.
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by desholah(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2011
OP.
To my girlfriend means . . . . . lust undecided

To my wife means . . . . .Love!
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by BABE3: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
ragdollz:

Hmm Babe, we're talking of "worth" here!! Like, ONE good kiss is worth more than a 100 rounds of sex. That's how much we appreciate a guy who's a good kisser compared to another who, all he knows is to ram and scram grin. You get??

Meanwhile what went wrong with your KokoMansion thread?? I guess folks were too busy fighting over the contracts of who will supply the nkwobi and assorted minerals grin

Ok! grin grin I got you the first time. I was just joking around.  grin grin

As for the kokomansion, weren't you one of the people  that caused the commotion? angry  Anyways, JayBee locked the thread, because people were starting to derail and have arguments. It's gonna be unlocked this weekend.

We have fresh plans!!! wink smiley
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
Babe!!! Now you've really hurt my feelings! cheesy. I only wanted you to involve the best hands and not the type that will turn it into a class project grin. Anyway, looking forward to the "re-opening" this wkend grin
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by BABE3: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
ragdollz:

Babe!!! Now you've really hurt my feelings! cheesy. I only wanted you to involve the best hands and not the type that will turn it into a class project grin. Anyway, looking forward to the "re-opening" this wkend grin

lmaooooo, Oya sorry ehn? It's all good! smiley
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ BABE!

Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by Brite02(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
A kiss= A Deceit cool
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

Jealousie jealousie tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2011
wetin u get wen i dey Jealous angry angry
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

wetin u get wen i dey Jealous angry angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

By the way, where is Mzdark?
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2011
its like shes gone 2 bed,

she nor even tell me good nite sef undecided
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

its like shes gone 2 bed,

she nor even tell me good nite sef undecided

Lol, then she'll be back tongue. Prolly wearing something kinky to share with u via cam on Skype cheesy cheesy. Don't forget to share with us later Ok wink wink
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!

Ragdollz ewww Gerrrouut from here!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 1:01am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!

Ragdollz ewww Gerrrouut from here!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dey form/pretend there tongue. I know "every".
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2011
But seriously @topic I find it a chore to kiss a guy I'm not sexually attracted to. I mean there r some chaps who'll sit next to u in say, class, who just OOZE sex appeal, dat u daydream of kissing them for 1 hr tongue. Guys if ur girl no like 2 kiss u, hmmn, na bad sign cheesy
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2011
SMH:: this ragdolls don spoil finish Kpata Kpata angry angry
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 2:18am On Apr 20, 2011
Lmao 190 that's just me honest op tongue. Guys fantasize about girls all the time. Well, so do we (about guys cheesy). A guy could just hold ur hand and u'll be thinking, hmmn I could gladly jump in d sack with him tongue. I mean some guys, u'll just be staring at their lips when they're talking to u (just imagining kissing them) n so on and so forth.
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 2:39am On Apr 20, 2011
Hmm, Wahala
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 2:47am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

Hmm, Wahala

smh

U won't understand **sigh**
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 3:00am On Apr 20, 2011
Of course i do,

Im a victim of such circumstance cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 3:02am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

Of course i do,

Im a victim of such circumstance cheesy cheesy

Lol @ "victim". Were you the one tripping or was she tripping for you?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 20, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol, then she'll be back  tongue. Prolly wearing something kinky to share with u via cam on Skype  cheesy cheesy. Don't forget to share with us later Ok  wink wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

LOL. No comprendo ingles.

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
IMHO, it all depends on who's giving/receiving these kisses.

On one hand, you may meet a gal @ the club and seal "the deal" by kissing passionately before going home and practice some bedroom acrobatics together. These kisses, although very important, don't have much value other than to spice your sexual activity.

On the other hand, you long for feeling the lips of your gf, and even without the need for sex, you would still kiss her passionately all day long, whether @ the mall or in the streets. These kisses mean EVERYTHING.

hmmmmm. Good point, however I would say tho. for women both kisses mean EVERYTHING.
If the guy is slobbering all over her face I highly doubt she would be in the mood for anything but
slapping him much less s3x.  smiley
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by ragdollz: 4:37am On Apr 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

[color=#0066ff]LOL. No comprendo ingles.

huh? Si, si. Exactomondo tongue cheesy
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2011
awww:: so good 2 see my 2 very good friends finally settled, im so happy,
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by SexyDuby(f): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2011
@190, ure such a bloody OLOSHI SOMEBODY. Na me u cause sey i wan transfer bacteria. BE WARNED OOOOOO! B4 i finally descend on you angry angry angry angry
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by 190: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Does A Kiss Mean To You? by firestar(f): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2011
I mean there r some chaps who'll sit next to u in say, class, who just OOZE sex appeal, dat u daydream of kissing them for 1 hr

Couldn't have said it better myself

Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? / Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had / I Want To Stop Having Sex