Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? (26634 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by factorial1(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
If you accept the 25k job, I will understand why you couldn't get a better job even with the MSc.

No hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by connect3: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Am I mad?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ZendayaColeman(f): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
ststyreal:
Yoruba adage says" E kaa bo, o San ju eku Ile lo"
Meaning, welcome better pass how the house naw...
Make do with the little instead of sitting at home idling away...

What if you're working from home?

7 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by uvie66: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
I need opinions. Share your thoughts pls.
Will you take the job if you can't find a good paying one or move on?
Msc in what some Msc are totally useless in Nigeria, Msc zoology, sociology, psychology or geography

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Sheuns(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Just go learn a good skill. All these bsc msc PhD no matter most of the time. An MSc graduate should be providing jobs and solving problems of the society but r here Msc na way to hopefully get better job.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Kobicove(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

It's better for you to go and become an apprentice mechanic...at least you will learn a skill

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Zoola91(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Come to c.river and see where MSC holders are being paid 10k in oil tank farms #wicked pple

7 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Mutemenot(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2021
25k for this kind Nigeria ? You 'll need extra money to complete your monthly expenses cos 25k can t do the monthly expenses
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by goodluck41N: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2021
If you can't get an average job even with msc it means ure definitely doing something wrong
for me sha... I'd rather starve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Dear OP,

For every advice here, kindly filter each and every one behind the screen of common sense before drawing up your conclusion...

4 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Refinedbeing(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2021
With an MSC? Are u joking right now? Is getting a job really that hard. And that salary isn't for MSC level, right? Maybe cuz your MSC can't get an MSC job then you opt to take a diploma job. Right?

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
anything now goes in this failed country of our....see the true worth of a man lies in the ability of your pocket...Pls take the job for now and plan ahead...I thought you remember say ' half bread is better than none"

2 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Duplexxx: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Isoright
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
This is hard
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by EzeBitcoin(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2021
In this age where your phone and internet can give you money from the comfort of your home? Wow!
25 gini??

7 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2021
All of you are getting those bigi bigi certificate, just to be someone's sales boy?

8 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ogwuche4u(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2021
AgentGoat:
Go get a skill and stop accumulating papers up and down.
That's the problem we are having in this country. An average american is a college dropout pushing his dreams. In nigeria here, some persons will finish first degree and go for masters thinking that will place them higher in the labour market. A skill is far better than accumulating useful papers in this useless country when jobs are bought and not on merits. Imagine the amount of money, time and resources he spent to get the degree and now he is thinking of 25k job which 50$. Better for me to drive keke napep than do that useless job just because I want to work.

14 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by unitysheart(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yea. On my first job as a medical sales rep, my salary was 11k but what I used to rake home in a month legitimately from my commission alone was much. My salary was never touched till I left the company. That was where I raised my foreign education fees.

Unemployment isn't really the issue bedeveling our youths today but greed. You wey wan do 300k job, na which one your family don create? My friend took a security job at MTN for 15k monthly and right on the job, he got a much better offer elsewhere through a customer. He later got a scholarship to study in the UK for both Msc and PhD. He's a big boy today doing his things. There are hidden opportunities in those small salary jobs you're avoiding.

God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by bhouze(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2021
yes... could be your stepping stone.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by omoharry(f): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
You can start life with that,if you can manage the 25k
25k na Transportatuon money. Depending on the distance of the work anyway .

5 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by hucknall: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
download job online
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by bluefilm: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

Without a doubt, my answer to that question is YES.

At all at all na im better pass. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Degree/ education is a scam in Nigeria embarassed , me wey no finish school dey blow 25k in 2days..
If una get family land,I suggest the sell am nd take am send u abroad asap, u go make that money bck within 3months ..

3 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by deeva2: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
You can start life with that,if you can manage the 25k

YOU FALL MY HAND...IMAGINE SOMEBODY STAYING IN LAGOS, P/H OR ABUJA MANAGING 25K IN THIS KIND BAD ECONOMIC

5 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by VTJN(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2021
goodluck41N:
If you can't get an average job even with msc it means ure definitely doing something wrong
for me sha... I'd rather starve
you will rather starve? Are you for real or kidding?

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by EJEHSON(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Hunger has no respect for anybody whether Msc or PhD.
Randy100:
Any Msc holder that is receiving 25k as salary has no respect for himself and the degree he holds.

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Don't see it as your worth. Accept it for now and see it as chop money pending when you get a befitting job.

If you wait now till month end, you might not see anyone to give you that amount and that 25k that would have helped you solve small things will have passed.

Just see it as feeding money and in the process of going out you stand a big Chance of getting something better.

It is well with this country.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by twosquare(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Lolz grin grin
ogwuche4u:

That's the problem we are having in this country. An average american is a college dropout pushing his dreams. In nigeria here, some persons will finish first degree and go for masters thinking that will place them higher in the labour market. A skill is far better than accumulating useful papers in this useless country when jobs are bought and not on merits. Imagine the amount of money, time and resources he spent to get the degree and now he is thinking of 25k job which 50$. Better for me to drive keke napep than do that useless job just because I want to work.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by deeva2: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2021
I CALL IT MODERN SLAVERY
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by tradepunter: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2021
Guy go get a skill, I gave friend who is a graduate some cash to go learn mechanic work for car and generator instead of settling for a 30k job.

Now he's done and he is getting 4-6 repair jobs daily.

Don't limit your mind and yourself, there are some type of money you shouldn't touch because it will affect you psychologically.

If you are in Lagos there are many construction sites, lifting block or sand will earn you 2-4k daily depending on location. This is lot better because you can package yourself with proper working gear such as helmet, illuminated vest and construction booth.

You are a fking master's graduate, education should be about your thought process in finding solutions not confining to the norm.

Think deep and find solution to your problem rather than begging for alms in form of job.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2021
If the job can’t feed you, can’t clothe or attend to your basic needs, please leave the damn job alone.

Stop being slaves to these oppressors they’d always come with useless quotes such as “half-bread is better than none”.

9 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by redcliff: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

No. Know your worth. what you settle less for, would become your reality going forward. Even someone who is lazying around can make 25k per month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.