Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) (40913 Views)

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by bhella10: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Something for those people to mastubate on.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2021
Nothing wey no be news for wailers
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
See eh, no matter how hard you try, you cannot cheat the natural order of things.

Tinubu, Buhari & their generation have all depreciated mentally and will die soon. No be swear, it’s just what it is.

At their ages they shouldn’t be found on the campaign trail if they’ll be honest to themselves.

They should be advising the young people who would be ruling on how to avoid the pitfalls/mistakes of greed they made in their time that held the nation back from prospering.

This is why the westerners are more progressive than Africans, they understand their times and seasons and know when to throw in the towel.

But will they hear, just throw some money from ur bullion vans to some fools and they’d happily sell their birthright like Esau. sad

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by MESmes: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Mannequin version 2 loading
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by MESmes: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2021
We are cursed in this country
No luck regarding leadership
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by newdawnlive: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
that's how buhari own started, calling Osibanjo Osibade we need young uncorrupted fellow from any region to be the next president, excluding yahaya Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by MESmes: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Out of 205million people we can't get a sound mind to Lead us
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by sexiestharam(f): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
am keeping telling u osinbajo will be president soon Jubril Don go he will never come back in Jesus name

I know Nigeria is not where it should be but I think its time we start praying for our leaders instead of wishing them dead. It helps us better.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by mimilogistics: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Good morning Nigeria, maybe he is seeing and speaking spiritually, maybe cool

Let's help you pay your Chinese suppliers in RMB at best rates.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Womanizer(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
It may have been intentional...
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Raxxye(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
The God thar did it for Patience Jonathan will do it for Dolapo Osinbajo. The Osinbajos deserve it; they will get there by divine providence!
Someone say "Amen!"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by BlessedNuel: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
I laugh in swahili
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by sojfarm: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Like PRESIDENT as NATIONAL LEADER.

APC syndrome

Obviously he is not fit to be the President. So that we can avoid slip of brain in discharging his C-in-C functions.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by BabaO2: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
That's not a mistake or a serious blunder...
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
obanimoje:
I see a PROPHECY here. Amen.

Amen!
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Elvis2kay: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2021
His slaves will still defend him that it's well with him. Tinubu should go and sit down to enjoy his looted money.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by larrixauto2017(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
check My Signature Asap
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by MurderX: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
He was reading from a script with errors. The error is from the script and he realised it was an error after reading, anybody can make that mistake. He probably corrected himself but that part of the video was intentionally cut.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Govocrete: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
I will rather watch and see than say anything about this statement.

The statement may likely base on intelligent information/report he received that is not yet made public.

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
But let's assume PYO becomes GCFR,this country go better oo
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by EternalBeing: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by ChiefAfonja: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
The man is old sick and suffering from dementia

Na this kind person ona won vote in as president again
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by flames01: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
obanimoje:
I see a PROPHECY here. Amen.

Suddenly, Tinubu has become a prophet.

What did you see when he said 50 million youths should be recruited into the military? You saw a layer warrior, Abi?
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2021
grin
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Dementia patient
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2021
Is it goof or intentional?

We’ll soon get to know..
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2021
His final goof will be the Presidential Primaries.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by bluefilm: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2021
Anybody can goof.

That's the truth of the matter.

The problem is when the goofing becomes almost like a habit.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Buhari has infected him with dementia
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by 2shaw: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2021
If only apostle sule or even tb Joshua or oyakilome prophesied this,I for take buhari serious. I,I,I,hi,high, I have seen the Lords goodness,his mercies and compassion, I have seen them lords goodness,hallelujah praise the Lord.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Breastfeed: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2021
na so we don dey see am, its not a new thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.