Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) (40912 Views)

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by pickatyou1: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Dem don dey transfer buhari sickness give am.

Good morning everyone.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
And this olodo wants to be president

Nigerians must not repeat another buhari in the person of tinubu

Never

Because of Small oversight you are calling him olodo. Social media is really working on guys brains. Go and Check Tinubu's profile...you will wish to have an intelligent father like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by lekki1444: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2021
in his mind osinbajo is the president. buhari is gone. north has lost power in the spiritual realm. we await the physical manifestation. tinubu is illuminati. he is in touch with the spiritual realm
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Grace001: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2021
Lobatan

And this is the man that want to be a president ?
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2021
This dude dementia will be worse than that of the lifeless vegetable in UK.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Sijo01(f): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Another dementia ancestor that want to ruler Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Because of Small oversight you are calling him olodo. Social media is really working on guys brains. Go and Check Tinubu's profile...you will wish to have an intelligent father like him.
I hope cocain dealer s included in his profile ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2021
it's obvious Tinubu is smoking weed and that princeoflagos that make a lot of silly mistakes here is calling someone olodo because of little errors

your president is not 3% as educated as Tinubu yet he's your president, I'm not endorsing Tinubu anyway but we'll make mistakes

Tinubu should go and rest, retired and save himself from political embarrassment ahead of 2023
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by tunmoj(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Prophecy...
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2021
It is surely certain by the power of God, come 2023 Osibanjo is the next President of Nigeria, this is the only yoruba man the Igbos and the fulanI trusted

Meanwhile patrnoise me, I sell hardwood for roofing.

You pay when we deliver to you

We can also help you calculate the numbers of woods you need for your roofing project.

Thanks
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by zabuur: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Its good to be famous and significant. People would always recognize everything u do, even when u fart in public.

We all make common mistakes

Sometimes, I wanna call my first child, I ll use my second child's name to call her.

But, if people like Tinubu make d same mistake in public, it makes headlines
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by saajus: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Buhari displayed far more dementia signs during his campaign, but our poor people still voted for him. Tinubu official age is a football age. Tinubu is between 75 and 80.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by dederocs(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2021
grin
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Sagay212: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Man is already old and tired but greedy. His hand be shaking when he is talking. We still dey 2021, by the time we get to 2023, I hope he'll be able to walk.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2021
signs of dementia
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Right from the days of yaradua, the seat of power always desire half men...
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I hope cocain dealer s included in his profile ?

Show me that MAN that is perfect in all ways and I will surrender to your myopic thinking.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Bestbeelieve: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2021
hee don sniff dat thing again!
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Duplexxx: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Yeye country
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by EzeBitcoin(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2021
These are obvious signs. Can't someone fit rule this nation? Must it be this old cargos. Tuaaaah
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by WEALTHYMII: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Tinubu is right.
How can an ordinary chief of staff to the President represent same President in a function that the Vice President is also ably present?
That is an abomination in terms of protocol?
Is the President in the country?
No!
Why humiliate the Vice President because of arewa agenda?
Does not make sense?
Tinubu simply protected his own from total humiliation from arewa agenda champions.
So a mere chief of staff to the President is now superior to the Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria, according to the adherents of arewa agenda?

Arewa agenda has finally finished Nigeria patapata!
Tufiakwa.

NB
Tinubu should be diligently prosecuted for his role regarding the finances of Lagos state & so many other controversies surrounding his life should be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by babaijebue(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2021
From conflicting prophecies about Ghana presidential election petition hearing in favour of NPP den NDC, to claims say Nigeria Vice Prez go become president in 2021.

Dis be some of de prophecies wey de mist notable prophets for Ghana drop about 2021.

Prophet Owusu Bempah

NDC go lose de 2020 election petition for Supreme Court One great King for Ghana go die Rampant fire outbreaks go happen for Ghana Blood go spill on de roads.

Drivers for be careful Earthquake go happen for Ghana but de biggest go happen in some foreign country One popular man of God go die
Ex-President of Ghana go die One party member who go fit lead Ghana go die One prominent man go die through plane crash Prophet Nigel Gaisie

De world will enjoy peace, but America will have a terrorist attack
Darkness around de Ashanti Kingdom/Pray for Tepa traditional area and king Philippines against worst tsunami ever
Paris and America against natural disaster
Morocco - stadium disaster or earthquake
Ghanaian security for be tightened, attack on de security
Famous man of God go die
Floods go happen den kill people, properties for Upper West, Upper East, Ashanti den Greater Accra
Nigeria Vice Prez Yemi Osinbajo go turn Prez
Creeping creature come out of Ghana and Nigeria, dema babies dey gnash teeth. Hardship go happen in Ghana and Nigeria economy
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Tinubu knows what he is saying
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by emmnprince(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Raxxye:
The God thar did it for Patience Jonathan will do it for Dolapo Osinbajo. The Osinbajos deserve it; they will get there by divine providence!
Someone say "Amen!"

Give us reasons why the Osinbajos deserve it?
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And this is the same man zombies want to make their president? lolz. seems these zombies love sufferness, it's very obvious. grin
Baba if na sufferness, zombies and boko people like it more than anything else.
An average afon.........j.............a like it that's why their is this similarity among the two.
When recession started, they felt it is necessary. They like to swallow any rubbish
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by babaijebue(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2021
NEWS2021 prophecy: Osinbajo will become Nigerian president – Ghanian Prophet revealsPublished on January 1, 2021By Seun Opejobi

A Ghana-based pastor, Prophet Nigel Gaisie, has revealed that Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo will become president in 2021.

Gaisie, who is the founder of the Prophetic Hill Chapel Prophet made the prediction during his crossover service on Thursday, BBC reports.

“Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will become president,” he said.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by budusky05(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Another brain dead that wants to be a president
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2021
He didn't goof. You can't lie to your subconscious mind. He only said the reality that he knows in his heart in error
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by emmnprince(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
in his mind osinbajo is the president. buhari is gone. north has lost power in the spiritual realm. we await the physical manifestation. tinubu is illuminati. he is in touch with the spiritual realm

What this one saying here!
Amazes me when people reason in this manner! Someone cannot even make mistake again! Must people's mistake be misinterpreted or misrepresented! Well it all boils down to the resources of the mind where this thought emanate.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by sonofElElyon: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Remove the "Freudian" from the "slip".. this doesn't constitute Freudian slip.

It may constitute an unintended involuntary prophecy though...

JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-tinubu-suffers-fresh-gaffe-calls-dolapo-osinbajo-wife-of-the-president-video

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tlB3m6OonQ
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by lekki1444: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2021
emmnprince:

What this one saying here!
Amazes me when people reason in this manner! Someone cannot even make mistake again! Must people's mistake be misinterpreted or misrepresented! Well it all boils down to the resources of the mind where this thought emanate.
brother there are no coincidences in this life. his spirit did not make a mistake when it uttered what it uttered. its a bold statement by the spirit within him. you need to understand that you are a zombie to your spirit. your spirit controls you. the spirit said what it said. and the spiirit of a powerful man like Tinubu makes illuminated statements. PAY ATTENTION. words are spells.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.